These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Jita Park Speakers Corner

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page
 

Just my thoughts on this whole CSM Cluster****

First post
Author
Loftybam
Nightfall Engineering
#21 - 2012-04-01 04:06:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Loftybam
Adalun Dey wrote:
Frying Doom wrote:
Yes beware other members of the CSM don't get drunk and say stupid things in front of a camera. Good to see morals are so lowly thought of these days.


Are we really associating Darius with high moral standards? The guy that scammed people into selling votes for plex?


I expect from him what i expect from any CSM member, someone the playerbase can trust and so far neither of the 2 CSM members I have named have proven them selves trust worthy to either the playerbase or to the future of Eve as a whole.
Frying Doom
#22 - 2012-04-01 04:26:56 UTC
Loftybam wrote:
Adalun Dey wrote:
Frying Doom wrote:
Yes beware other members of the CSM don't get drunk and say stupid things in front of a camera. Good to see morals are so lowly thought of these days.


Are we really associating Darius with high moral standards? The guy that scammed people into selling votes for plex?


I expect from him what i expect from any CSM member, someone the playerbase can trust and so far neither of the 2 CSM members I have named have proven them selves trust worthy to either the playerbase or to the future of Eve as a whole.

Well I suppose like most political issues, if you don't like the job they do just don't vote for them next year.

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Darius III
Interstellar eXodus
#23 - 2012-04-01 04:36:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Darius III
Loftybam wrote:


A. I didn't vote for him but what is going on is just not right.
B. CCP would have no say if charges were to be laid they are a company not a court.
C. The slide was approved by a CCP dev prior to it being used as are all slide being used for fanfest.
D. The only issue is the comment that was made during the Q & A session, which has been apologized for.
E. None of this excuses the Gaming Media for dragging his real name through the mud.
F. Just to get back on point my issue is not with mittens it is with Issler Dainze and Darius III 2 elected CSM members for CSM 7 that are acting like children and dragging this issue way out of proportion.



I am satisfied with CCP's wisdom and good judgement regarding this issue.

Mittani forever changed the way CSM does business-and made it much better. His contributions are incalculable and even I do not deny his positive influence.

On the other side of the coin, he excluded me from Skype before I ever made a single post or comment anywhere. So when I hear talk of disenfranchisement, I kinda laugh. What about the people that voted for me in CSM6, and then I was never given a fair shot? Also Mittani lied about me many times, and I am very glad that things turned out the way they did. None of that takes away from his real achievements and contributions in CSM 6.



Adalun Dey wrote:
Frying Doom wrote:
Yes beware other members of the CSM don't get drunk and say stupid things in front of a camera. Good to see morals are so lowly thought of these days.


Are we really associating Darius with high moral standards? The guy that scammed people into selling votes for plex?


The amount of 'scammed' votes I got was very low percentage of my total. When I scam a vote, and goad the person into making a forum post-it is odne to show the criminals of Eve that I am out to win and that YES I AM A FELLOW GANKER, GREIFER (non EULA griefig) AND SCAMMER. This lets them know who will really represent their interests...

Also I am a troll candidate, and have convinced many people that I never went to the meetings and instead went fishing while in Iceland. This troll has come back to haunt me a bit though...Blink

Hmmm

Aiden Andraste
State War Academy
Caldari State
#24 - 2012-04-01 05:44:54 UTC
Darius III wrote:
Massive back peddling to appear as a ~serious spaceship politician~

Yeah, spin it baby! SPIN IT THE WAY I LOVE IT! Wooooooo! Hint: you aren't going to iceland for free this year. Deal wis it.
Frying Doom
#25 - 2012-04-01 06:02:23 UTC
Aiden Andraste wrote:
Darius III wrote:
Massive back peddling to appear as a ~serious spaceship politician~

Yeah, spin it baby! SPIN IT THE WAY I LOVE IT! Wooooooo! Hint: you aren't going to iceland for free this year. Deal wis it.

Don't see any spin from Darius just you crying in the corner because you can't have your own way.

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Tarsus Zateki
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#26 - 2012-04-01 08:43:01 UTC
You don't need to worry about Issler and Darius. They're so utterly nuts that the rest of the CSM will be able to easily marginalize them. I can imagine them sitting around the table wondering what that annoying buzzing sound coming from one end is.

You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is the worst thing in the world.

Frying Doom
#27 - 2012-04-01 09:29:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Frying Doom
Tarsus Zateki wrote:
You don't need to worry about Issler and Darius. They're so utterly nuts that the rest of the CSM will be able to easily marginalize them. I can imagine them sitting around the table wondering what that annoying buzzing sound coming from one end is.

Could be worse there could be a goon on the CSM.Smile

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Joepopo
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#28 - 2012-04-01 10:07:50 UTC
Frying Doom wrote:
Tarsus Zateki wrote:
You don't need to worry about Issler and Darius. They're so utterly nuts that the rest of the CSM will be able to easily marginalize them. I can imagine them sitting around the table wondering what that annoying buzzing sound coming from one end is.

Could be worse there could be a goon on the CSM.Smile

One goon in Iceland for the CSM is one less goon in space to grief you.

Consequences will never be the same
Frying Doom
#29 - 2012-04-01 10:10:55 UTC
Joepopo wrote:
Frying Doom wrote:
Tarsus Zateki wrote:
You don't need to worry about Issler and Darius. They're so utterly nuts that the rest of the CSM will be able to easily marginalize them. I can imagine them sitting around the table wondering what that annoying buzzing sound coming from one end is.

Could be worse there could be a goon on the CSM.Smile

One goon in Iceland for the CSM is one less goon in space to grief you.

Consequences will never be the same

Goons blob so you see them coming.

Any spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors are because frankly, I don't care!!

Loftybam
Nightfall Engineering
#30 - 2012-04-01 15:45:01 UTC
Joepopo wrote:
Frying Doom wrote:
Tarsus Zateki wrote:
You don't need to worry about Issler and Darius. They're so utterly nuts that the rest of the CSM will be able to easily marginalize them. I can imagine them sitting around the table wondering what that annoying buzzing sound coming from one end is.

Could be worse there could be a goon on the CSM.Smile

One goon in Iceland for the CSM is one less goon in space to grief you.

Consequences will never be the same


Honestly I would rather have the whole of CSM Goons then have Issler and Darius. Mainly because you know what there true intentions are, to screw over every other player in the game, and i might add they do this quite well. With Issler and Darius I don't know there intentions nor do i really care to find out now that they have proven that we as a playerbase can not trust them to stay objective on improving the game.
Hiply Rustic
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#31 - 2012-04-02 02:58:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Hiply Rustic
Public figure drunkenly blurts that people he represents should harass someone who labeled himself suicidal with the intent that he do the deed. News at 11

Anyone who thinks there shouldn't be news at 11 is an idiot

Alex screwed the pooch, he knows it.

Gaming media did their jobs.

Ralph King-Griffin wrote: "Eve deliberately excludes the stupid and the weak willied." EvE: Only the strong-willied need apply.

Alavaria Fera
Imperial Shipment
#32 - 2012-04-02 03:19:50 UTC
Frying Doom wrote:
Goons blob so you see them coming.

Do you ever see them coming, too... heh

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Loftybam
Nightfall Engineering
#33 - 2012-04-02 03:20:06 UTC
Hiply Rustic wrote:
Public figure drunkenly blurts that people he represents should harass someone who labeled himself suicidal with the intent that he do the deed. News at 11

Anyone who thinks there shouldn't be news at 11 is an idiot

Alex screwed the pooch, he knows it.

Gaming media did their jobs.


Yes he screwed the pooch but, there is a point to where the media goes from responsible media, to just garbage. They have neglected to check there facts, stating that he said the "victims" real name which he did not, and his real name should have been left out of it, I do not for a second condone what he did, nor would I expect anyone else to, but there comes a point where it is just to much.

The Gaming media may have done there jobs but they did it halfassed with no respect to either of the party's involved, and from international media, i expect more then what you would see on FOX news.

But again this is getting off topic, so lets try to keep it on the issue that Issler Dainze and Darius III have violated the trust of the playerbase.
Alavaria Fera
Imperial Shipment
#34 - 2012-04-02 03:22:45 UTC
Loftybam wrote:
But again this is getting off topic, so lets try to keep it on the issue that Issler Dainze and Darius III have violated the trust of the playerbase.

Well, are the miners disappointed or are they still afk mining their ice?

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Loftybam
Nightfall Engineering
#35 - 2012-04-02 03:26:13 UTC
Alavaria Fera wrote:
Loftybam wrote:
But again this is getting off topic, so lets try to keep it on the issue that Issler Dainze and Darius III have violated the trust of the playerbase.

Well, are the miners disappointed or are they still afk mining their ice?



I am a miner and i still don't like the crap they are pulling.
Alavaria Fera
Imperial Shipment
#36 - 2012-04-03 01:10:02 UTC
Loftybam wrote:
Alavaria Fera wrote:
Loftybam wrote:
But again this is getting off topic, so lets try to keep it on the issue that Issler Dainze and Darius III have violated the trust of the playerbase.

Well, are the miners disappointed or are they still afk mining their ice?

I am a miner and i still don't like the crap they are pulling.

Well at least the last CSM got some attention on the drone regions. (And titans)

How's mining nowadays, you do it on highsec?

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

PleaseDONTblow Myship
Aggressive Feeding
The Felines of the Egg of the Lisa
#37 - 2012-04-03 10:14:41 UTC
Darius III wrote:


On the other side of the coin, he excluded me from Skype before I ever made a single post or comment anywhere. So when I hear talk of disenfranchisement, I kinda laugh. What about the people that voted for me in CSM6, and then I was never given a fair shot? Also Mittani lied about me many times, and I am very glad that things turned out the way they did. None of that takes away from his real achievements and contributions in CSM 6.



Oh and you still consider yourself not biased or butthurt at all...
I dont know if it is mastery of hypocrisy on previously unkown level or just good old lost touch with reality
Loftybam
Nightfall Engineering
#38 - 2012-04-03 14:15:21 UTC
Alavaria Fera wrote:
Loftybam wrote:
Alavaria Fera wrote:
Loftybam wrote:
But again this is getting off topic, so lets try to keep it on the issue that Issler Dainze and Darius III have violated the trust of the playerbase.

Well, are the miners disappointed or are they still afk mining their ice?

I am a miner and i still don't like the crap they are pulling.

Well at least the last CSM got some attention on the drone regions. (And titans)

How's mining nowadays, you do it on highsec?


I am actually quite happy with what CSM6 has managed to do, but it was all under m ittens leadership, and now without his leadership you have 2 people trying to undo everything that was done to improve the relationship between players and the CSM an CCP for that matter.
Dry Martinis
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#39 - 2012-04-06 06:25:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Dry Martinis
Frying Doom wrote:
Joepopo wrote:
Frying Doom wrote:
Tarsus Zateki wrote:
You don't need to worry about Issler and Darius. They're so utterly nuts that the rest of the CSM will be able to easily marginalize them. I can imagine them sitting around the table wondering what that annoying buzzing sound coming from one end is.

Could be worse there could be a goon on the CSM.Smile

One goon in Iceland for the CSM is one less goon in space to grief you.

Consequences will never be the same

Goons blob so you see them coming.



Im sorry, but all goon hate aside..if you cant see how mittani pushed so many agendas for the betterment of eve, then you are a knucklehead. You don't have to like him. Hell, I am not a fan, but he did a good job man.

CAPS LOCK: CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

Revolution Rising
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#40 - 2012-04-06 07:39:58 UTC
Obvious mittens alt.

.

Previous page123Next page