These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE New Citizens Q&A

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Payment Methods when upgrading my Trial Account to Full

First post
Author
Caldari State
#1 - 2012-04-02 16:29:59 UTC
According to the FAQ, i should have Paysafecard as a Payment Method cause i live in Austria, but when i try to upgrade there´s only credit card, paypal and webmoney and i have neither.

I remember when i first tryed Eve and upgraded my Account, i payed with Paysafecards. I dont understand why i´m not able to do so now.

Something i oversight?
#2 - 2012-04-02 16:52:13 UTC
Alan Solomon wrote:
Something i oversight?


That you can file a petition under billing.

If you take all the sand out of the box, only the cat poo will remain.

C C P Alliance
#3 - 2012-04-11 05:13:53 UTC
What gfldex said is correct -- please file a petition and our GMs will look into it.

CCP Spitfire | Marketing & Sales Team @ccp_spitfire

Kelevra Schereau
#4 - 2012-04-15 21:54:43 UTC
Hello,

I also have a question related to payment.

I would like to purchase 12 month subscription and was wondering if I would be able to pay by debit card and that it could be charged monthly instead of full amount at once.

Thanks.
#5 - 2012-04-16 05:40:00 UTC
Kelevra Schereau wrote:
Hello,

I also have a question related to payment.

I would like to purchase 12 month subscription and was wondering if I would be able to pay by debit card and that it could be charged monthly instead of full amount at once.

Thanks.


Not a chance.. you either pey per month, or buy in bulk and get the discount.
you can't have your cake and eat it.

Highsec isn't "Safe".  Neither is it a playground for bullies and bottomfeeders. So stop complaining and start playing the game already.

Gallente Federation
#6 - 2012-04-16 10:16:16 UTC
So just to confirm: if i get 12 months i have to pay full amount at once?

Also, can I use debit card?

Thanks again guys.
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2012-04-16 14:51:26 UTC
Jonas Athonille wrote:
So just to confirm: if i get 12 months i have to pay full amount at once?

Also, can I use debit card?

Thanks again guys.


debit card as in check card. Yes you can use it.

Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2012-04-19 15:05:58 UTC
CCP Spitfire wrote:
What gfldex said is correct -- please file a petition and our GMs will look into it.


Maybe if you guys had prepaid cards it would be easier to pay that 15$ and you would have more full acounts
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2012-04-19 15:26:37 UTC
Bhar Melkan wrote:
CCP Spitfire wrote:
What gfldex said is correct -- please file a petition and our GMs will look into it.


Maybe if you guys had prepaid cards it would be easier to pay that 15$ and you would have more full acounts


http://store.eveonline.com/Physical-60-Day-Gametime-Card-P130.aspx

May be a bit more expensive though.

Also, not sure how it works in your country but you could look into getting pre-paid Visa cards. They are everywhere in the US
#10 - 2012-04-19 16:00:02 UTC
Lyron-Baktos wrote:
Bhar Melkan wrote:
CCP Spitfire wrote:
What gfldex said is correct -- please file a petition and our GMs will look into it.


Maybe if you guys had prepaid cards it would be easier to pay that 15$ and you would have more full acounts


http://store.eveonline.com/Physical-60-Day-Gametime-Card-P130.aspx

May be a bit more expensive though.

Also, not sure how it works in your country but you could look into getting pre-paid Visa cards. They are everywhere in the US

Errr... and how does he order through the store without a credit card or a paypal account?

[i]"haiku are easy, But sometimes they don't make sense, Refrigerator."[/i]

Gallente Federation
#11 - 2012-04-19 18:00:26 UTC
Sin Pew wrote:
Lyron-Baktos wrote:
Bhar Melkan wrote:
CCP Spitfire wrote:
What gfldex said is correct -- please file a petition and our GMs will look into it.


Maybe if you guys had prepaid cards it would be easier to pay that 15$ and you would have more full acounts


http://store.eveonline.com/Physical-60-Day-Gametime-Card-P130.aspx

May be a bit more expensive though.

Also, not sure how it works in your country but you could look into getting pre-paid Visa cards. They are everywhere in the US

Errr... and how does he order through the store without a credit card or a paypal account?


I just answered his question about pre-paid game cards.

Minmatar Republic
#12 - 2012-04-22 05:08:45 UTC
Lyron-Baktos wrote:
Sin Pew wrote:
Lyron-Baktos wrote:
Bhar Melkan wrote:
CCP Spitfire wrote:
What gfldex said is correct -- please file a petition and our GMs will look into it.


Maybe if you guys had prepaid cards it would be easier to pay that 15$ and you would have more full acounts


http://store.eveonline.com/Physical-60-Day-Gametime-Card-P130.aspx

May be a bit more expensive though.

Also, not sure how it works in your country but you could look into getting pre-paid Visa cards. They are everywhere in the US

Errr... and how does he order through the store without a credit card or a paypal account?


I just answered his question about pre-paid game cards.



prepaid visa cards? are those good?
Forum Jump