These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

how do you get rid of ******* can flipping?

First post First post
Author
frank leaper
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2011-09-09 20:42:23 UTC
at every time i try to get ore (even veldspar) than i get some pirate with a battle cruiser stealing my ore.
the only thing that is the best thing i can use is a destroyer or a drone.

how do you avoid can flippers?
reaver2145
Satanic Lobster Buttplug With Hidden Unicorn.
#2 - 2011-09-09 22:49:46 UTC
Do not ask yourself why kill the miner/xeno ask yourself why not.

There is your answer.
Scrap Dogg
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#3 - 2011-09-09 22:50:35 UTC
Don't use a jetcan to store your ores, that's asking for trouble.
instead try and save up money for a ship with a bigger hold and just tough it out warping to station after your full, in the long run you might make out having more isk because its not getting stolen everytime you blink.
CCP Zymurgist
C C P
C C P Alliance
#4 - 2011-09-09 23:08:21 UTC
Locked as Duplicate.

Zymurgist Community Representative CCP NA, EVE Online Contact Us at http://support.eveonline.com/pages/petitions/createpetition.aspx

Darius III
Interstellar eXodus
#5 - 2011-09-09 23:09:25 UTC
First off, thanks for taking your time to share your troubles with us-we are here to help you out. What systems do you usually mine in? If you can share this knowledge with us, perhaps we will send out a team to 'assist' you. We could make you a can to use and if they steal it, your trusted associates from C&P will blow them up.

Second, why arent you doing missions etc? They pay more, and may possibly be actually fun.In some of the missions-they give you quality ore to mine in the mission itself-so they would have to scan it down to get to you.

Third, can you have someone from your corp put out Giant Secure Containers with passwords you can mine into?

Hmmm