These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

CCP : MACRO BANNINGS

First post
Author
Lady Spank
Get Out Nasty Face
#1 - 2012-02-28 22:23:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Lady Spank
I don't know why you keep this quiet these days since you get so much flak for skirting the issue but I would like to thank you for your recent burst of activity to cull these scumbags.

I presume linking to specific sites would be a breach of some silly rule but if anyone knows what fhc general means then they can check it out for themselves.

I just want to directly thank CCP for their efforts at this time and hope that you continue with your hard work ♥

(ಠ_ృ) ~ It Takes a Million Years to Become Diamonds So Lets Just Burn Like Coal Until the Sky's Black ~ (ಠ_ృ)

Dirk Magnum
Spearhead Endeavors
#2 - 2012-02-28 22:43:48 UTC
Hueheh yes that was a good thread. Cool

"LIVE FAST DIE." - traditional Minmatar ethos [citation needed]

Doc Fury
Furious Enterprises
#3 - 2012-02-28 22:51:46 UTC
Botter tears are best tears.

There's a million angry citizens looking down their tubes..at me.

engjin
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2012-02-28 23:01:42 UTC
Nice CCP Lol
Asuri Kinnes
Perkone
Caldari State
#5 - 2012-02-28 23:06:51 UTC
Doc Fury wrote:
Botter tears are best tears.

dammit - which thread ?

Sad

On percocet and cough medicine at the moment (don't ask - it's prescribed) - I'm missing obvious!

Bob is the god of Wormholes.

That's all you need to know.

Jita Alt666
#6 - 2012-02-28 23:17:25 UTC
Building up the love before fanfest?
CCP Sreegs
CCP Retirement Home
#7 - 2012-02-28 23:18:37 UTC
Thanks! :)

I'm writing a dev blog in a day or two that will contain some sweet juicy new details.

As regards the timing of this particular wave, let the dudes on FHC know that Fanfest had nothing to do with it. That's a coincidence.

:edit: also the guy above me

"Sreegs has juuust edged out Soundwave as my favourite dev." - Meita Way 2012

Asuri Kinnes
Perkone
Caldari State
#8 - 2012-02-28 23:19:48 UTC
CCP Sreegs wrote:

I'm writing a dev blog in a day or two that will contain some sweet juicy new details.

As regards the timing of this particular wave, let the dudes on FHC know that Fanfest had nothing to do with it. That's a coincidence.

nvrmnd - found it.

TY CCP!

Bob is the god of Wormholes.

That's all you need to know.

FeralShadow
Academy of the Unseen Arts
#9 - 2012-02-28 23:22:33 UTC
Can you quote some excerpts from the sites please? My tear jar has been a little empty lately.

One of the bitter points of a good bittervet is the realisation that all those SP don't really do much, and that the newbie is having much more fun with what little he has. - Tippia

Angel Lust
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#10 - 2012-02-28 23:23:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Angel Lust
Let me guess.....
Only highsec booters taken ? Cool

Edit: A dead boot is a good boot tho.... P
Doc Fury
Furious Enterprises
#11 - 2012-02-28 23:26:00 UTC
FeralShadow wrote:
Can you quote some excerpts from the sites please? My tear jar has been a little empty lately.

It's a bot holocaust!.

There's a million angry citizens looking down their tubes..at me.

CCP Sreegs
CCP Retirement Home
#12 - 2012-02-28 23:29:02 UTC
Angel Lust wrote:
Let me guess.....

We do not nor have we every discriminated based on location. Any insinuation otherwise is simply false.

Nex apparatu5
Blackwood Co.
#13 - 2012-02-28 23:30:23 UTC
Also on kugu if that's more your cup of tea.

I wonder if Kugutsumen is still censored on the forums?

Fake edit: yep
Jita Alt666
#14 - 2012-02-28 23:31:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Jita Alt666
CCP Sreegs wrote:

heh: I was not referring to the timing of this purge merely the love the OP was expressing toward CCP and the title of the particular unnamed thread on FHC the Op was referring to.

god my reading comprehension is awful today.
Im Super Gay
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#15 - 2012-02-28 23:32:40 UTC
CCP Sreegs wrote:
Angel Lust wrote:
Let me guess.....

We do not nor have we every discriminated based on location. Any insinuation otherwise is simply false.

But...but...my conspiracy theories, ruined!
Angel Lust
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#16 - 2012-02-28 23:35:01 UTC
CCP Sreegs wrote:

Fair enough Smile
CCP Sreegs
CCP Retirement Home
#17 - 2012-02-28 23:35:04 UTC
Jita Alt666 wrote:
CCP Sreegs wrote:

heh: I was not referring to the timing of this purge merely the love the OP was expressing toward CCP and the title of the particular unnamed thread on FHC the Op was referring to.

god my reading comprehension is awful today.

Yeah I know. I had just noticed the thread titles on other forums and wanted to be clear (I'll explain in the blog) that there's reason for timing that has nothing to do with Fanfest, which would insinuate that it's some kind of PR move. This is a tuning of an existing program that occurs regularly.

FeralShadow
Academy of the Unseen Arts
#18 - 2012-02-28 23:35:41 UTC
Doc Fury wrote:

It's a bot holocaust!.

HA assuming that's an actual quote, that's quite hilarious. Holocaust makes it sound like such a bad thing though, so let's say it's bot genocide. No wait that doesn't sound good either... how about bot ethnic cleansing. Or bot mass extinction.

One of the bitter points of a good bittervet is the realisation that all those SP don't really do much, and that the newbie is having much more fun with what little he has. - Tippia

Im Super Gay
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#19 - 2012-02-28 23:38:06 UTC
FeralShadow wrote:
Doc Fury wrote:

It's a bot holocaust!.

HA assuming that's an actual quote, that's quite hilarious. Holocaust makes it sound like such a bad thing though, so let's say it's bot genocide. No wait that doesn't sound good either... how about bot ethnic cleansing. Or bot mass extinction.

It only sounds bad to the botters.
Tore Vest
#20 - 2012-02-28 23:42:49 UTC
Botters will be back tho.....
If CCP not doing anything with the way ppl rat/mine... Bear

No troll.

123Next pageLast page