These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Loan: 5B at 5%

Author
Ariana DeSoto
High-Tech Duct Tape
#1 - 2012-01-13 03:18:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Ariana DeSoto
Looking for some ISK.

WHO: Me.

WHAT: Raise ISK to make more ISK.

WHEN: Now. I would like to launch this before the 15th.

WHERE: The buying would be done in Jita and the selling would be done in VFK.

HOW: Part of the ISK would be used to buy my alt a freighter to move stuff and the rest is to buy stuff for my alt to move. :)

WHY: I want ISK.

Collateral: Nope.

Audit: Nope.

Risks: Yes. Goon. Goon. Goon. Goon.

Scam: Yes. No. Maybe.

Payout: If I get the cash by the 15th then the payout will be on 02/15/2012

Short and sweet I need some ISK to buy some ships and mods and then use my Nomad to jump them up to VFK so I can sell
them at ungodly costs.

EDIT: Spelling

I don't always play EvE, but when I do, I prefer it to be a masochistic sandbox hell. Stay wardecked my friends.

Mu-Shi Ai
Ai Capital
#2 - 2012-01-13 03:32:02 UTC
No.
Ariana DeSoto
High-Tech Duct Tape
#3 - 2012-01-13 03:41:45 UTC
Mu-Shi Ai wrote:
No.

Maybe next time. :)

I don't always play EvE, but when I do, I prefer it to be a masochistic sandbox hell. Stay wardecked my friends.

RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#4 - 2012-01-13 05:14:51 UTC
Mu-Shi Ai wrote:
No.

Yes.

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths." -Abrazzar "the risk of having your day ruined by other people is the cornerstone with which EVE was built" -CCP Solomon

Mu-Shi Ai
Ai Capital
#5 - 2012-01-13 05:26:14 UTC
Ariana DeSoto wrote:
Mu-Shi Ai wrote:
No.

Maybe next time. :)

No.
Jackuu Bauwaah
Doomheim
#6 - 2012-01-13 06:12:31 UTC
Seems legit
Crono Trigger
GZKorp
#7 - 2012-01-13 08:57:39 UTC
Jackuu Bauwaah wrote:
Seems legit

yes

'People who whinge should be shot in the face'

Ghandhi 1947

Gatan Hahran
Brukterer
#8 - 2012-01-13 10:07:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Gatan Hahran
Ariana DeSoto wrote:

Limited API maybe?

Oh and i would like to know how you made ISK so far. Since you hang around in Sig and MD i assume trading?

On a side note 5% seems to be your personal interest rate, but there is the alliance multiplier.
Usually the alliance multiplier is 1.0
The goon multiplier is between 1.2 and 2.0, raising the interest rate to 6-10%, depending on how excited investors will be over this.

EDIT1 added a "d" to depening, turning it into depending

fakeEDIT2
RubyPorto wrote:
You're kidding.

No, kidding looks like this https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=618661#post618661
MD kidding is expensive, i got off the hook with the 500m apology investment, i was able to change that into a rifter and tobacco.
Im all about very very very very very serious posting now!
RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#9 - 2012-01-13 12:00:25 UTC
Gatan Hahran wrote:
Ariana DeSoto wrote:

Limited API maybe?

Oh and i would like to know how you made ISK so far. Since you hang around in Sig and MD i assume trading?

On a side note 5% seems to be your personal interest rate, but there is the alliance multiplier.
Usually the alliance multiplier is 1.0
The goon multiplier is between 1.2 and 2.0, raising the interest rate to 6-10%, depening on how excited investors will be over this.

You're kidding.

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths." -Abrazzar "the risk of having your day ruined by other people is the cornerstone with which EVE was built" -CCP Solomon

Ariana DeSoto
High-Tech Duct Tape
#10 - 2012-01-13 17:22:47 UTC
@ Gatan - Thanks for the serious reply. I was hoping for a troll so then you'd have to apology invest. :)

Not willing to give out my API but per our discussion I am willing to tell you the other characters on this account.
Bobby Jo Robertson
Chalupa Harrison
These characters were trained to make BPCs so I don't use them anymore other than to sit in different regions and check
market prices.

How I make ISK? Market trading, running anoms in 0.0, and recently I started training to do PI in 0.0.

@ Everyone else - Either invest or troll me off of the forums. :)

RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#11 - 2012-01-13 23:02:03 UTC
Ariana DeSoto wrote:

'Kay

Ariana DeSoto
High-Tech Duct Tape
#12 - 2012-01-13 23:23:24 UTC
RubyPorto wrote:
Ariana DeSoto wrote:

'Kay

LMAO. Thank god for the subtitles. :)

I likegirls
Star Frontiers
Brotherhood of Spacers
#13 - 2012-01-14 00:48:53 UTC
Ariana DeSoto wrote:

WHY: I want ISK.

Collateral: Nope.

Risks: Yes. Goon. Goon. Goon. Goon.

Scam: Yes.

did the tl;dr for you.
Ariana DeSoto
High-Tech Duct Tape
#14 - 2012-01-14 14:39:57 UTC
Bump. One more day to go. One person doesn't have to do the entire 5B. Five people at 1B each is fine. Heck, 10 people at
500M each is still groovy. Anymore people than that and my little Goon head will explode so let's keep it at 10 people max. :)

I likegirls
Star Frontiers
Brotherhood of Spacers
#15 - 2012-01-15 04:09:15 UTC
Ariana DeSoto wrote:
Bump. One more day to go. One person doesn't have to do the entire 5B. Five people at 1B each is fine. Heck, 10 people at
500M each is still groovy. Anymore people than that and my little Goon head will explode so let's keep it at 10 people max. :)

500 mil each, that sounds familiar coming from a goon.
Singeabooty Raj
Doomheim
#16 - 2012-01-15 04:39:31 UTC
All roads lead to Rome. This seems legit.

Black Man with Goggles

Singeabooty Raj
Doomheim
#17 - 2012-01-15 04:42:27 UTC
I likegirls wrote:
Ariana DeSoto wrote:

500 mil each, that sounds familiar coming from a goon.
I likegirls, you are indeed radiant and beautiful creature. I would want to party.

Black Man with Goggles

Ariana DeSoto
High-Tech Duct Tape
#18 - 2012-01-15 05:57:12 UTC
Welp. Looks like no one in the MD forum wears big boys pants and is willing to take a chance. I hope that the next
time I'm looking for ISK I don't find a bunch of pansies that need to sit down to pee. :)

@Gatan - Even though you had no intention to invest thanks for the serious. :)

Singeabooty Raj
Doomheim
#19 - 2012-01-15 06:39:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Singeabooty Raj
Ariana,

Despite your lack of success so far in acquiring investors I must congratulate you in making strides to dispel the notion that most grunts in bumbles just dance on strings without having the ability to act independently.

Black Man with Goggles

Dethmourne Silvermane
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#20 - 2012-01-23 01:53:31 UTC
I would like pledge 20b.

Unfortunately I just have 200m to spare, but it's yours :)

Interested Party (TM)

12Next page