These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Character Bazaar

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

WTB Hulk Pilot Budget 2 Bil Isk

Author
Munenori Yubei
Swedish Online Gamers
#1 - 2012-01-11 07:24:00 UTC
I look for a Hulk Pilot, T1 is enough.

Offers here in the forum, thanks.

Alwaysbina Hotu Blova
Hedion University
Amarr Empire
#2 - 2012-01-11 10:52:38 UTC
Marv Kaine
Dreieck
#3 - 2012-01-11 15:16:44 UTC
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Eli_Grahm

hulk/orca/T2 equipment

id like to get as close as i can to 3b
Eli Grahm
Pineview Angus
#4 - 2012-01-11 15:22:19 UTC
Marv Kaine wrote:
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Eli_Grahm

hulk/orca/T2 equipment

id like to get as close as i can to 3b


correct toon this time
Oleg Rovniy
Adeptus Mechanicus Inc
Pan-Intergalatic Business Community
#5 - 2012-01-12 11:41:18 UTC
Munenori Yubei
Swedish Online Gamers
#6 - 2012-01-12 15:25:50 UTC
Oleg Rovniy wrote:
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Oleg_Rovniy 2.5 bil


2.0 bil max Oleg.
Delphinia Anzomi
The Corinth Clan
Effort.
#7 - 2012-01-12 15:45:51 UTC
Oleg Rovniy
Adeptus Mechanicus Inc
Pan-Intergalatic Business Community
#8 - 2012-01-12 16:04:14 UTC
Munenori Yubei wrote:
Oleg Rovniy wrote:
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Oleg_Rovniy 2.5 bil


2.0 bil max Oleg.


ок если ты платиш трансфер.
Munenori Yubei
Swedish Online Gamers
#9 - 2012-01-12 17:59:36 UTC
Oleg Rovniy wrote:
Munenori Yubei wrote:
Oleg Rovniy wrote:
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Oleg_Rovniy 2.5 bil


2.0 bil max Oleg.


ок если ты платиш трансфер.


Это ПРОТИВ правила

Speak english please!!!