These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

 
 

Being able to solo kill sleepers in a Vital Core Reservoir

Author
J-Space Chick
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#1 - 2017-07-24 10:22:04 UTC
Hi all,

Before the T3 rebalance I cleared the Vital Core Reservoir dualboxing in a T3 Logi and a Rattlesnake, both shield fitted. It took me <10 min to clear the site. This also worked for the Instrumental Core Reservoir, although it was a bit slower.

Now after the rebalance of the T3's I need to consider other ways of achieving this.

Now I'm looking at several options:
1) Dual Nestor
2) Dual Rattle
3) Single Marauder?

What do you guys use and why?


Jack Miton
WiNGSPAN Delivery Services
WiNGSPAN Delivery Network
#2 - 2017-07-25 06:16:22 UTC
Marauder certainly work, not cheap tho. My personal fav is a dread at zero.
Basic rule of thumb is if your setup can run a C5 combat site, it can clear an Instrumental gas site.

Note that Vitals don't scram so feel free to experiment.

There is no Bob.

Stuck In Here With Me:  http://sihwm.blogspot.com.au/

Down the Pipe:  http://feeds.feedburner.com/CloakyScout

J-Space Chick
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#3 - 2017-07-25 10:57:15 UTC
Jack Miton wrote:
Marauder certainly work, not cheap tho. My personal fav is a dread at zero.
Basic rule of thumb is if your setup can run a C5 combat site, it can clear an Instrumental gas site.

Note that Vitals don't scram so feel free to experiment.


I'm limited to using no dreads because I live in a C4 with a C4/C5 static.

Its not possible to test this on sisi right? I've never used a Marauder yet and thought I need to go into bastion to tank the site. If that is correct, it takes some time before I can warp out right?
Amak Boma
Dragon Factory
#4 - 2017-07-25 11:16:47 UTC
vital core reservoirs im doing with just 4 manticores + impel with full storage of bombs
Jack Miton
WiNGSPAN Delivery Services
WiNGSPAN Delivery Network
#5 - 2017-07-25 23:17:50 UTC
J-Space Chick wrote:
I've never used a Marauder yet and thought I need to go into bastion to tank the site. If that is correct, it takes some time before I can warp out right?

yeah you need to bastion. it has a 60sec timer.

Amak Boma wrote:
vital core reservoirs im doing with just 4 manticores + impel with full storage of bombs

Why yes, this does sound like the most tedious thing ive ever heard of in my life.

There is no Bob.

Stuck In Here With Me:  http://sihwm.blogspot.com.au/

Down the Pipe:  http://feeds.feedburner.com/CloakyScout

Shiloh Templeton
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2017-07-27 03:20:21 UTC
J-Space Chick wrote:
[quote=Jack Miton]Its not possible to test this on sisi right? I've never used a Marauder yet and thought I need to go into bastion to tank the site. If that is correct, it takes some time before I can warp out right?

You can test it on sisi, although you might have to roll some holes until you find the gas site you want to test.