These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Closed

Author
Peta Chieve
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2017-07-19 20:41:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Peta Chieve
Closed

Proud CEO of White Partyhat Trading Company

We look forward to meeting you.

Peta Chieve
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2017-07-20 18:43:50 UTC
Services still available!

Bump

lanyaie
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#3 - 2017-07-21 09:58:02 UTC  |  Edited by: lanyaie
What reason does anyone have for trusting you when money? I can't even trust you to make a post in the right forum section, or the right forum since this one is shutting down soon.

Spaceprincess

People who put passwords on char bazaar Eveboards are the worst.

Peta Chieve
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2017-07-21 12:37:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Peta Chieve
lanyaie wrote:
What reason does anyone have for trusting you when money? I can't even trust you to make a post in the right forum section, or the right forum since this one is shutting down soon.

You are absolutely right, hence why I do not charge and am not demanding that you turn to me for these services, I am instead simply offering them.

Thus far I have had two satisfied customers, however those were for alliance creation requests. I would like to note, that on both occasions, 1B ISK was requested up front for registration fees, and on both occasions I followed through and delivered the service promised and requested by the customer.

Could you point out to me which is the correct forums section?

I have posts on both forums, see below.

https://meta.eveonline.com/t/third-party-service-provider-peta-chieve-wptc/11271
https://meta.eveonline.com/t/white-partyhat-financial-collateralized-loans-wptc/11272
https://meta.eveonline.com/t/free-corp-alliance-creation-peta-chieve-wptc/10343/4

Peta Chieve
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2017-07-22 00:07:55 UTC

Bump

Peta Chieve
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2017-07-22 22:26:19 UTC

Bump

Elizabeth Norn
Nornir Research
Nornir Empire
#7 - 2017-07-23 02:43:56 UTC
You really don't need to bump your thread when it's the on the front page, fourth from the top.
Peta Chieve
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2017-07-23 04:21:31 UTC
Elizabeth Norn wrote:
You really don't need to bump your thread when it's the on the front page, fourth from the top.

Understood and thank you

Peta Chieve
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2017-07-23 22:52:42 UTC

Bump

RAW23
#10 - 2017-07-24 13:17:46 UTC
Just to let you know, the tradition that has sprung up around here is that while services posts on the sell order forum can be bumped daily, on MD they get bumped once a week. Otherwise they become a bit of a plague on a forum that is meant to be for discussion rather than selling services. It is only a tradition but its a tradition that has allowed us to keep services posts here when mods might otherwise (and have sometimes tried to) ban them from MD outright and force them all onto Sell Orders.

There are two types of EVE player:

those who believe there are two types of EVE player and those who do not.

Peta Chieve
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#11 - 2017-07-24 13:41:08 UTC
RAW23 wrote:
Just to let you know, the tradition that has sprung up around here is that while services posts on the sell order forum can be bumped daily, on MD they get bumped once a week. Otherwise they become a bit of a plague on a forum that is meant to be for discussion rather than selling services. It is only a tradition but its a tradition that has allowed us to keep services posts here when mods might otherwise (and have sometimes tried to) ban them from MD outright and force them all onto Sell Orders.

Fair Enough, i'll keep that in mind.
Thank you.