These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Issues, Workarounds & Localization

Character Select Not Loading

Author
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2017-06-20 13:29:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Niera Domo
Since the servers have come back up every time I load my client I can only get as far as the character select screen. Only one of my characters shows there and the other two character slots are black. I cannot click on my one remaining character to load into the game. I also can't submit a bug report because the F12 menu is unavailable from the character select screen.

edit: I have submitted a ticket via the support website's ticket system.

edit: resolved through ticket. if you are having the same issue try verifying your cache by going to the launcher settings and shared cache settings.
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2017-06-20 21:33:55 UTC
Thanks for posting it here, i had exactly the same issue. Can confirm that verifying shared cache does solve it.
#3 - 2017-06-22 16:28:37 UTC
Kind of related issue. I see all three caracters but nothing happens when I press "confirm". Anything I can do?

I'm no techie so I have no idea what "veryfying shared cache" means. However, I comment from work and definitely am not going to install the launcher on my desktop here.
#4 - 2017-06-23 06:45:20 UTC
Just in case someone is actually reading this: It worked from my home Computer. Office still not reacting to "confirm" button. Is there something I could do?
#5 - 2017-07-25 23:14:40 UTC
You saved my bacon Niera, thank you!

Might be worth a shot to verify your cache too Sequester. Try looking in launcher settings, general, then shared cache settings.