These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
2 Pages12Next page
 

Call To Arms for the Republic Shamans and Witches

Author
#1 - 2017-05-16 00:19:13 UTC
This is a Call to Arms to any in the Republic practice occult practices.

Far too long have the Minmatar been silent against a threat that slaughters our kind mercilessly. It is high time that we as a people say enough and stand up for what we believe in. To take a stand against the man who has slaughtered millions of our people in the pursuit of his "God". Saying that we are subhumans, that we deserve less, that we are expendable. It is time we turn to our shamans, witches and those that practice any form of what people would deem as occult practices to focus their energies on cursing Nauplius the Butcher of our kind. Let us show him that we are might and strong, that we have had enough of him sacrificing our people for his twisted and perverted ways.

To all the Minmatar capsuleers out there, contact your tribe, contact your clan. Tell them of the Butcher and get them to cast their curses and hexes upon the Butcher himself.

#2 - 2017-05-16 00:44:41 UTC
Fighting filth with filth will do you no good. Take in God and he shall grant you victory.
Mercenary Coalition
#3 - 2017-05-16 00:49:54 UTC
Witches? Spirits below, I can feel the disapproving death glare of the Volur from across multiple regions. Mostly though, I can hear the shamans of the clan wince at the notion of trying to use spirits for harm, whether they believe or not. Afraid the only 'curses' you're going to hear from that direction is scornful profanity, and the 'hexes' will at best be some nasty little worms going for the Clown's baseliner bank accounts and irretrievably encrypting any databanks.

Just... leave the spirits be. They belong among home, hearth and heart, not up here in the void. As for occult 'curses and hexes', I genuinely didn't think anyone believed in that superstitious nonsense anymore. Apart from the nutbags like the clown.
#4 - 2017-05-16 01:21:25 UTC
Manifest thy will on his Citadel.

The spirits will probably help your autocannons strike true.

Join Project Transcendence.

Applied technology for the enhancement of human experience.

Goonswarm Federation
#5 - 2017-05-16 01:40:36 UTC
Ilan Ardishapur wrote:
Fighting filth with filth will do you no good. Take in God and he shall grant you victory.

Morgana Tsukiyo wrote:
Manifest thy will on his Citadel.

The spirits will probably help your autocannons strike true.


Shut. The feck. Up. You're a pair of deranged nutjobs spewing fedo-feces that amounts to nothing.
#6 - 2017-05-16 02:16:56 UTC
Arrendis wrote:

Shut. The feck. Up. You're a pair of deranged nutjobs spewing fedo-feces that amounts to nothing.


Those new glasses are a good metaphor for your behaviour.

How to shield your sight from what couldn´t be more clear and simple.

Join Project Transcendence.

Applied technology for the enhancement of human experience.

#7 - 2017-05-16 03:02:48 UTC
Arrendis wrote:
Shut. The feck. Up. You're a pair of deranged nutjobs spewing fedo-feces that amounts to nothing.


No.
#8 - 2017-05-16 03:51:42 UTC
Mizhara Del'thul wrote:
Witches? Spirits below, I can feel the disapproving death glare of the Volur from across multiple regions. Mostly though, I can hear the shamans of the clan wince at the notion of trying to use spirits for harm, whether they believe or not. Afraid the only 'curses' you're going to hear from that direction is scornful profanity, and the 'hexes' will at best be some nasty little worms going for the Clown's baseliner bank accounts and irretrievably encrypting any databanks.

Just... leave the spirits be. They belong among home, hearth and heart, not up here in the void. As for occult 'curses and hexes', I genuinely didn't think anyone believed in that superstitious nonsense anymore. Apart from the nutbags like the clown.

This. I'm not telling my clan's shaman to make the spirits angry...

I want to paint my ship Periwinkle.

M.A.D. Consortium
#9 - 2017-05-16 05:56:51 UTC
Ilan Ardishapur wrote:
Fighting filth with filth will do you no good. Take in God and he shall grant you victory.


When are you going to realize Nauplius is a threat to all of us.

As a Puritan you are supposed to stop rabid droolers like this one from getting out.

Your failure has now begin the unthinkable. Amarr and Matari working together against a common threat.

Thus, thus a Sani Sabik stands with our Matari colleagues to do what the Purists and Faithful have declared as "Matari Problem."


We stand at the Abyss, drawing the Patterns of Fate - Casserina Leshrac, Savant, Sani Sabik.

HYDRA RELOADED
#10 - 2017-05-16 10:32:10 UTC
I take it that your call to arms also include us mystics. However as already mentioned I doubt we will achieve anything with curses nor hexes. His spirit is so deep within the void that not even the darkest spirits can reach him. So summoning them to cast a curses upon him will achieve nothing but polluting the world with even more dark energies.

Instead we should pray for the spirits of the people who are caught in his madness.

❤️️💛💚💙💜

HYDRA RELOADED
#11 - 2017-05-16 10:39:18 UTC
Ilan Ardishapur wrote:
Fighting filth with filth will do you no good. Take in God and he shall grant you victory.

That is strong words. However I would like to know why we should believe in that when the so called God's chosen people are squabbling on Amarr undock and IGS while shouting 'Heretic' at each other.

Your God only brought us misery, slavery, and war. It is from your people this monster came. Unless your God can guide your shots to hit the monster's citadel you should leave us be.

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Pandemic Horde
#12 - 2017-05-16 10:41:39 UTC
Mizhara has the right of it. Our ancestors speak to us to guide, occasionally to chide. Never, in my experience, do the spirits seek to harm at our command.

The only curses I've ever found to work are the ones uttered after a hammer crushes an unwary thumb. Cursing serves to ameliorate the immediate pain, and perhaps gain the attention of someone who may offer tender care, or gleeful laughter.

Artillery shells will do more to curtail the Red Fool.

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.

#13 - 2017-05-16 12:19:43 UTC
Since everyone else already did the more eloquent explanations I'll just follow with:
Lol no.
Indecisive Certainty
#14 - 2017-05-16 12:36:41 UTC
Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees what Literia is trying to do? I for one hope all the hexes and curses find their mark.
Goonswarm Federation
#15 - 2017-05-16 13:08:00 UTC
Tabor Murn wrote:
I for one hope all the hexes and curses find their mark.


I hope a ginormous space monster emerges from an interdimensional wormhole and magically obliterates Napkins and his clones in one swell foop. That's not too bloody likely, neither.
Indecisive Certainty
#16 - 2017-05-16 13:24:30 UTC
I agree, but neither of us are the one who sees real world significance in occult nonsense.
M.A.D. Consortium
#17 - 2017-05-16 13:56:40 UTC
Mizhir wrote:
Ilan Ardishapur wrote:
Fighting filth with filth will do you no good. Take in God and he shall grant you victory.

That is strong words. However I would like to know why we should believe in that when the so called God's chosen people are squabbling on Amarr undock and IGS while shouting 'Heretic' at each other.

Your God only brought us misery, slavery, and war. It is from your people this monster came. Unless your God can guide your shots to hit the monster's citadel you should leave us be.


Among the Faithful, Nauplius is called "The Matari's Problem".

As I discussed the matter with him on IGS, he wanted a "War of the Occult".

It leads to a dangerous progression that he alone want to Reclaim the Cluster. This is the same Reclamation that the Purity of Throne that the Puritan wishes that Empress Jamyl and Empress Caitz would do.

This the "Age of Blood" that Nauplius craves.

Blood can answer with Blood. It matters only whom the sources are.

We stand at the Abyss, drawing the Patterns of Fate - Casserina Leshrac, Savant, Sani Sabik.

HYDRA RELOADED
#18 - 2017-05-16 14:50:40 UTC
Casserina Leshrac wrote:
Mizhir wrote:
Ilan Ardishapur wrote:
Fighting filth with filth will do you no good. Take in God and he shall grant you victory.

That is strong words. However I would like to know why we should believe in that when the so called God's chosen people are squabbling on Amarr undock and IGS while shouting 'Heretic' at each other.

Your God only brought us misery, slavery, and war. It is from your people this monster came. Unless your God can guide your shots to hit the monster's citadel you should leave us be.


Among the Faithful, Nauplius is called "The Matari's Problem".

As I discussed the matter with him on IGS, he wanted a "War of the Occult".

It leads to a dangerous progression that he alone want to Reclaim the Cluster. This is the same Reclamation that the Purity of Throne that the Puritan wishes that Empress Jamyl and Empress Caitz would do.

This the "Age of Blood" that Nauplius craves.

Blood can answer with Blood. It matters only whom the sources are.

Well if you had dealt with the issues that your religion brough upon this world we wouldn't have to deal with madmen like him.

❤️️💛💚💙💜

Monyusaiya Industry Trade Group
#19 - 2017-05-16 15:00:19 UTC
Casserina Leshrac wrote:


Among the Faithful, Nauplius is called "The Matari's Problem".



You keep saying that, and yet I've never heard any of the Amarrian Faithful say such a thing. PIE, SFRIM, OOJ, CVA, and others have all fought Nauplius in space and destroyed his structures. Are you referring to an opinion of the Sabik faith community?

On topic: Best of luck to Literia and anyone who takes up this call to arms.
M.A.D. Consortium
#20 - 2017-05-16 15:27:57 UTC
Karmilla Strife wrote:
Casserina Leshrac wrote:


Among the Faithful, Nauplius is called "The Matari's Problem".



You keep saying that, and yet I've never heard any of the Amarrian Faithful say such a thing. PIE, SFRIM, OOJ, CVA, and others have all fought Nauplius in space and destroyed his structures. Are you referring to an opinion of the Sabik faith community?

On topic: Best of luck to Literia and anyone who takes up this call to arms.


Actually the quote from a Loyalist Pilot in one the bars I frequent where I was doing my own venting.

Also I am not saying nothing has been done in regards to him. From what I have gathered Nauplius served the Empire honorably until his "evolution."

But the "problem" has been expanded and compounded with him now operating in Caldari Space.

We stand at the Abyss, drawing the Patterns of Fate - Casserina Leshrac, Savant, Sani Sabik.

2 Pages12Next page
Forum Jump