These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Want Ads & Trades

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

WTB Molok BPC

Author
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2017-05-12 19:00:08 UTC
WTB Molok BPC. Offering 200 Billion + if supply is legitimate and in Jita 4-4.
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2017-05-13 19:42:43 UTC
Bump. Have isk in hand rdy : )
Goonswarm Federation
#3 - 2017-05-14 03:45:17 UTC
The first Revenant BPC was sold for well over 400 Billion. So good luck with that.
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2017-05-14 07:46:51 UTC
Joe Barbarian wrote:
The first Revenant BPC was sold for well over 400 Billion. So good luck with that.



Thnx. Still buying ^_^
Goonswarm Federation
#5 - 2017-05-14 11:44:08 UTC
Linda Mccoy wrote:
WTB Molok BPC. Offering 200 Billion + if supply is legitimate and in Jita 4-4.



Considering that the fist shipyard have yet to be destroyed, there is noone for you to buy this BPC from.
Goonswarm Federation
#6 - 2017-05-14 11:55:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Azathio
Hello,

i think i can be of service.
Please reach out to me ingame so we can discuss terms.

ingame mail or convo will do.
Gimme Da Loot
#7 - 2017-05-14 12:11:55 UTC
If you talk to the right people you can get one. Good luck finding it in Jita.
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2017-05-14 12:55:25 UTC
Mierin Arthie wrote:
Linda Mccoy wrote:
WTB Molok BPC. Offering 200 Billion + if supply is legitimate and in Jita 4-4.



Considering that the fist shipyard have yet to be destroyed, there is noone for you to buy this BPC from.


Just getting a jump on things : )
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2017-05-15 08:55:24 UTC
Bump. Isk in hand and rdy.
#10 - 2017-05-15 09:18:15 UTC
There are some clients offering 1.4T ISK at the moment... good luck Sir :)
Gallente Federation
#11 - 2017-05-16 22:19:57 UTC
Up again

: )
Gallente Federation
#12 - 2017-05-18 22:50:20 UTC
Up again.
Gallente Federation
#13 - 2017-05-19 23:39:35 UTC
https://zkillboard.com/kill/62384661/

Calling all ninja looters and thrill seekers! So close TEST. Again paying for one if you manage to snag it. Up again boys! Pirate
Goonswarm Federation
#14 - 2017-05-21 00:36:33 UTC
Message me, we can work out a deal.

CEO of serious space alliance I too am gay, a member of the Memeperium

Forum Jump