These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Character Bazaar

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

++ WTBuy 5mio SP Toons ++

Author
Tomohiro Shibuya
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2017-05-04 13:07:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Tomohiro Shibuya
Buying characters with at least 5 million SP

Prefered minimum:

  • Cybernetics Level 5
  • Cyno 1
  • 1 Neural Remap


Post your eve board and price, link or contact me via mail. I check regularly.
Tomohiro Shibuya
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2017-05-05 16:54:01 UTC
still buying
Damien Erquilenne
Neurosurgical Reconstruction Centre
#3 - 2017-05-06 01:29:42 UTC
Tomohiro Shibuya
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2017-05-06 01:48:52 UTC
Damien Erquilenne wrote:
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Damien_Erquilenne

Offer?


3,5b right now
Damien Erquilenne
Neurosurgical Reconstruction Centre
#5 - 2017-05-06 02:03:47 UTC
Tomohiro Shibuya wrote:
Damien Erquilenne wrote:
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Damien_Erquilenne

Offer?


3,5b right now


I was looking for more like 4b
Tomohiro Shibuya
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2017-05-06 18:16:24 UTC
bump
Tomohiro Shibuya
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#7 - 2017-05-10 21:42:30 UTC
bump
Just Twerking
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#8 - 2017-05-12 02:08:35 UTC
Just Twerking, Still Twerking, Zoe Twerking, You No Twerking, Arian Twerking, and Bro Twerking all being sold to Tomohiro, price agreed to in-game.
Will confirm with other characters here, and will update from this character when transfer is completed.
Still Twerking
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2017-05-12 02:09:18 UTC
Confirming
Zoe Twerking
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#10 - 2017-05-12 02:09:42 UTC
Confirming
You No Twerking
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#11 - 2017-05-12 02:10:09 UTC
Confirming
Arian Twerking
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#12 - 2017-05-12 02:10:41 UTC
Confirming
Bro Twerking
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#13 - 2017-05-12 02:11:12 UTC
Confirming
Tomohiro Shibuya
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#14 - 2017-05-12 10:11:55 UTC
Just Twerking wrote:
Just Twerking, Still Twerking, Zoe Twerking, You No Twerking, Arian Twerking, and Bro Twerking all being sold to Tomohiro, price agreed to in-game.
Will confirm with other characters here, and will update from this character when transfer is completed.


ISK and account names sent to this character
captweeman
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#15 - 2017-05-12 10:15:22 UTC
http://eveboard.com/pilot/captweeman

I need 5.5bill for it, perfect sp farm. I need to sell today what could you do for me please
Tomohiro Shibuya
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#16 - 2017-05-12 10:23:57 UTC
captweeman wrote:
http://eveboard.com/pilot/captweeman

I need 5.5bill for it, perfect sp farm. I need to sell today what could you do for me please


no cyber 5, wrong remap, 3b
Just Twerking
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#17 - 2017-05-12 16:37:45 UTC
Tomohiro Shibuya wrote:
Just Twerking wrote:
Just Twerking, Still Twerking, Zoe Twerking, You No Twerking, Arian Twerking, and Bro Twerking all being sold to Tomohiro, price agreed to in-game.
Will confirm with other characters here, and will update from this character when transfer is completed.


ISK and account names sent to this character


Isk received and transfers started.