These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page
 

Off Topic Discussions

Author
Valerie Valate
Church of The Crimson Saviour
Sani-Sabik
#1 - 2017-05-03 21:36:20 UTC
Arrendis wrote:
'Off-Topic Discussions' thread. Just sayin'.


So, there was this pseudo-Naupliusist tract that I came across the other day.

Literally full of stuff like "Thou shalt not suffer the Minmatar to exist" and so on.

How about them god damn walnuts ?

Doctor V. Valate, Professor of Archaeology at Kaztropolis Imperial University.

Arrendis
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#2 - 2017-05-03 21:48:56 UTC
I'd just like to heartily encourage everyone to use this thread for all future responses to anything that derails things.

I expect we'll see a lot of 'somethingsoemthing must be destroyed' in here if we do.
Halcyon Ember
Repracor Industries
#3 - 2017-05-03 22:25:18 UTC
Apparently someone people taste of lemons

Queen of Chocolate

Aria Jenneth
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
#4 - 2017-05-03 22:37:55 UTC
Valerie Valate wrote:
Arrendis wrote:
'Off-Topic Discussions' thread. Just sayin'.


So, there was this pseudo-Naupliusist tract that I came across the other day.

Literally full of stuff like "Thou shalt not suffer the Minmatar to exist" and so on.

How about them god damn walnuts ?


I'm actually working on maybe a little bit of a rundown on Achur occult practices. It seems like trying to extract ancient wisdom from those might keep Mr. Nauplius focused on stuff that doesn't involve ... you know. For a while.
Halcyon Ember
Repracor Industries
#5 - 2017-05-03 22:40:43 UTC
Aria Jenneth wrote:
Valerie Valate wrote:
Arrendis wrote:
'Off-Topic Discussions' thread. Just sayin'.


So, there was this pseudo-Naupliusist tract that I came across the other day.

Literally full of stuff like "Thou shalt not suffer the Minmatar to exist" and so on.

How about them god damn walnuts ?


I'm actually working on maybe a little bit of a rundown on Achur occult practices. It seems like trying to extract ancient wisdom from those might keep Mr. Nauplius focused on stuff that doesn't involve ... you know. For a while.

That seems a noble effort.

Queen of Chocolate

Valerie Valate
Church of The Crimson Saviour
Sani-Sabik
#6 - 2017-05-03 22:46:32 UTC
Aria Jenneth wrote:
Valerie Valate wrote:
Arrendis wrote:
'Off-Topic Discussions' thread. Just sayin'.


So, there was this pseudo-Naupliusist tract that I came across the other day.

Literally full of stuff like "Thou shalt not suffer the Minmatar to exist" and so on.

How about them god damn walnuts ?


I'm actually working on maybe a little bit of a rundown on Achur occult practices. It seems like trying to extract ancient wisdom from those might keep Mr. Nauplius focused on stuff that doesn't involve ... you know. For a while.


So there I am, giving this lecture about the Takmahl archaeology, and this Culter turns up, you know, an actual Covenant Corpus Apostle, and he tells me that Empress Synthia is the subject of some kind of worship on one of the other Sabik worlds, that for some reason, she is considered to be like, the Savant Saviour, who would lead the Faithful to Paradise.

Never has my flabber been so gasted.

Doctor V. Valate, Professor of Archaeology at Kaztropolis Imperial University.

Mebrithiel Ju'wien
Anshar Incorporated
Monyusaiya Industry Trade Group
#7 - 2017-05-03 22:50:40 UTC
Valerie Valate wrote:
Arrendis wrote:
'Off-Topic Discussions' thread. Just sayin'.


How about them god damn walnuts ?


Thank you for not derailing my thread!

So, who are you dating lately, hun?

(Do dates have nuts?)
Halcyon Ember
Repracor Industries
#8 - 2017-05-03 22:55:46 UTC
You can't lick your own wlbow

Queen of Chocolate

Halcyon Ember
Repracor Industries
#9 - 2017-05-03 22:56:47 UTC
Mebrithiel Ju'wien wrote:
Valerie Valate wrote:
Arrendis wrote:
'Off-Topic Discussions' thread. Just sayin'.


How about them god damn walnuts ?


Thank you for not derailing my thread!

So, who are you dating lately, hun?

(Do dates have nuts?)


You seem to have a thing about dates. Do you have a fibre deficiency?

Queen of Chocolate

Deitra Vess
Non-Hostile Target
#10 - 2017-05-04 00:09:55 UTC
The caldari navy cadets dont shine their boots as well as gallante navy cadets.
Nauplius
Hoi Andrapodistai
#11 - 2017-05-04 00:52:01 UTC
Aria Jenneth wrote:

I'm actually working on maybe a little bit of a rundown on Achur occult practices. It seems like trying to extract ancient wisdom from those might keep Mr. Nauplius focused on stuff that doesn't involve ... you know. For a while.


Please, please, please do this, madam.
Arrendis
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#12 - 2017-05-04 00:54:50 UTC
Napkins, haven't you been permanently prohibited from talking to all women on the basis of being terminally creepy?
Diana Kim
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#13 - 2017-05-04 05:10:14 UTC
Arrendis is bad.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Ibrahim Tash-Murkon
Societas Imperialis Sceptri Coronaeque
#14 - 2017-05-04 06:18:23 UTC
Just because she's bad doesn't mean she's not good.

"I give you the destiny of Faith, and you will bring its message to every planet of every star in the heavens: Go forth, conquer in my Name, and reclaim that which I have given." - Book of Reclaiming 22:13

Halcyon Ember
Repracor Industries
#15 - 2017-05-04 07:27:04 UTC
Arrendis wrote:
Napkins, haven't you been permanently prohibited from talking to all women on the basis of being terminally creepy?


He brought me a drink the other day when I asked it of him. True he tactlessly referenced my anatomy but he has some small potential.

Queen of Chocolate

Lasairiona Raske
Raske Holdings
#16 - 2017-05-04 10:47:42 UTC
Halcyon Ember wrote:
Arrendis wrote:
Napkins, haven't you been permanently prohibited from talking to all women on the basis of being terminally creepy?


He brought me a drink the other day when I asked it of him. True he tactlessly referenced my anatomy but he has some small potential.


Not if he keeps ditching his dates because of a little harmless fun.

Are you a devil or an angel

Sent here from heaven or from hell?

Sweet temptress, I'm wrapped in your tangles

Can't find my way out of your spell

Halcyon Ember
Repracor Industries
#17 - 2017-05-04 11:34:58 UTC
Lasairiona Raske wrote:
Halcyon Ember wrote:
Arrendis wrote:
Napkins, haven't you been permanently prohibited from talking to all women on the basis of being terminally creepy?


He brought me a drink the other day when I asked it of him. True he tactlessly referenced my anatomy but he has some small potential.


Not if he keeps ditching his dates because of a little harmless fun.

Ditching you is obviously a foolish decision.

Queen of Chocolate

Nauplius
Hoi Andrapodistai
#18 - 2017-05-04 12:07:30 UTC
The fact that I ditched Ms. Raske without a word during her own party and weeks earlier had ditched one of the Shelby sisters before the party even began demonstrates that I am not as horny and desperate as some people would have you believe, even concerning some of the most smoking hot ladies in the cluster. There are certain lines of dignity and decorum that ought not to be crossed, and I have demonstrated my ability to walk away when the sin and depravity has reached unacceptable levels.
Halcyon Ember
Repracor Industries
#19 - 2017-05-04 12:11:44 UTC
Nauplius wrote:
The fact that I ditched Ms. Raske without a word during her own party and weeks earlier had ditched one of the Shelby sisters before the party even began demonstrates that I am not as horny and desperate as some people would have you believe, even concerning some of the most smoking hot ladies in the cluster. There are certain lines of dignity and decorum that ought not to be crossed, and I have demonstrated my ability to walk away when the sin and depravity has reached unacceptable levels.

Or that you're simply so repressed that you must urgently seek privacy without delay at even the hint of something that might tantalise you.

Queen of Chocolate

Mizhir
TURN LEFT
HYDRA RELOADED
#20 - 2017-05-04 12:21:03 UTC
Nauplius wrote:
The fact that I ditched Ms. Raske without a word during her own party and weeks earlier had ditched one of the Shelby sisters before the party even began demonstrates that I am not as horny and desperate as some people would have you believe, even concerning some of the most smoking hot ladies in the cluster. There are certain lines of dignity and decorum that ought not to be crossed, and I have demonstrated my ability to walk away when the sin and depravity has reached unacceptable levels.

Why anyone would ever consider dating you is beyond my understanding.

❤️️💛💚💙💜

123Next pageLast page