These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Massive Nebula ?

Author
March rabbit
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2017-04-22 19:55:07 UTC
I've never understood point of this anomaly. You usually huff gas in exploration frigates. But this anomaly has NPC spawns.....

Today i've brought ship with guns to try to clean it. Well.... At some point i got spawn of like 25-30 NPC of anything from spider drones to BSs. Shocked

It looks like Massive Nebula are only for home systems where you can have carriers and stuff? Lol

The Mittani: "the inappropriate drunked joke"

Endecroix
Doomheim
#2 - 2017-04-23 07:39:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Endecroix
March rabbit wrote:
I've never understood point of this anomaly. You usually huff gas in exploration frigates. But this anomaly has NPC spawns.....

Today i've brought ship with guns to try to clean it. Well.... At some point i got spawn of like 25-30 NPC of anything from spider drones to BSs. Shocked

It looks like Massive Nebula are only for home systems where you can have carriers and stuff? Lol

The massive holds a lot more gas than a peacock. Whilst it makes sense to stick to the Peacocks before Whizz took sov in Peg we used to blitz all the sites there. Massives are easily cleared in Lokis/Legions/Tengus. Alternatively with the right fit once the spider drones are down and all the other webbing/point removed you can speed tank everything there in a prospect leaving the NPCs as a nice little present for whomever decides to pay you a visit - they will make short work of a sabre.
March rabbit
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2017-04-23 17:28:15 UTC
Endecroix wrote:
March rabbit wrote:

The massive holds a lot more gas than a peacock. Whilst it makes sense to stick to the Peacocks before Whizz took sov in Peg we used to blitz all the sites there. Massives are easily cleared in Lokis/Legions/Tengus. Alternatively with the right fit once the spider drones are down and all the other webbing/point removed you can speed tank everything there in a prospect leaving the NPCs as a nice little present for whomever decides to pay you a visit - they will make short work of a sabre.

Well. Thanks you!

The Mittani: "the inappropriate drunked joke"