These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Macintosh

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

CCP Snorlax: low fps

First post
Author
Gaia Ma'chello
Photosynth
#1 - 2017-04-16 20:41:47 UTC
CCP Snorlax, you are my only hope!

I've noticed that my fps drops from its normal value of 30 to the 1 to 3 range in some systems. Jita is the worst. Its low no mater where I am in the system, at safe spots, in warp, at the gate.

Even on Sisi, with no one else in system.

There are other systems as well. I can make a list if you want it. My guess is it has something to do with citadels, even ones that are off grid.

Anyway, its close to game breaking for me.

What I have tried: "download everything" in the launcher, turning all graphics as low as possible, making the window smaller, and making sure drivers are up to date. None of it helps.

Any ideas?
Vincent Athena
Photosynth
#2 - 2017-05-11 13:22:28 UTC
I have this same issue.

CCP? Anyone? Anything?

Know a Frozen fan? Check this out

Frozen fanfiction

GM Mechanic
Game Masters
C C P Alliance
#3 - 2017-05-11 16:02:55 UTC
Gaia Ma'chello wrote:
CCP Snorlax, you are my only hope!

I've noticed that my fps drops from its normal value of 30 to the 1 to 3 range in some systems. Jita is the worst. Its low no mater where I am in the system, at safe spots, in warp, at the gate.

Even on Sisi, with no one else in system.

There are other systems as well. I can make a list if you want it. My guess is it has something to do with citadels, even ones that are off grid.

Anyway, its close to game breaking for me.

What I have tried: "download everything" in the launcher, turning all graphics as low as possible, making the window smaller, and making sure drivers are up to date. None of it helps.

Any ideas?

Please file a support ticket with a loglite .lsw file attach.

EVE Loglite Diagnostic tool

Customer Support

With regards,

GM Mechanic,

CCP Customer Service | EVE Online | EVE Valkyrie

Gaia Ma'chello
Photosynth
#4 - 2017-05-11 20:13:26 UTC
Bug report EBR-120191 submitted.

I did the loglite file while flying in two systems, both well away from Jita, just to show the issue is not a Jita issue. In Kassigainem, my fps is 30, in Hatakani, its 4.
Gaia Ma'chello
Photosynth
#5 - 2017-05-24 20:18:48 UTC
Update: The bug has disappeared form Sisi.