These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Character Bazaar

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page
 

Selling chars 5,5m & 6,3m & 6,3m

Author
Jita Price checking
The Darwin Initiative
#1 - 2017-03-31 09:37:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Jita Price checking
I am currently selling these 3 chars:

Kalepp Uitra
Saphironus Uitra
Jita Price Checking - Sold

All 3 are former skill whores. and ever since alpha accounts came out I stopped using them. They have been training some skills from being alpha but I don't have the time to keep them up.

To win either of these offer a bid I can not refuse.

All standard rules apply.
Kalepp Uitra
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#2 - 2017-03-31 09:38:20 UTC
Yes I am being sold.
Saphironus Uitra
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#3 - 2017-03-31 09:38:57 UTC
Yes I am being sold
Mary Momaki
Infinity Import Export LTD
#4 - 2017-03-31 18:06:27 UTC
Saphironus Uitra wrote:
Yes I am being sold




3.9 bil for ol Saphironus
SIEGE RED
The Darwin Foundation
#5 - 2017-03-31 18:11:52 UTC
Jita Price checking wrote:
Jita Price Checking


3B
Jita Price checking
The Darwin Initiative
#6 - 2017-03-31 18:45:51 UTC
Mary Momaki wrote:
Saphironus Uitra wrote:
Yes I am being sold




3.9 bil for ol Saphironus


Accepted. let me know when you can be online to initiate the transfer.
Jita Price checking
The Darwin Initiative
#7 - 2017-03-31 18:46:38 UTC
SIEGE RED wrote:
Jita Price checking wrote:
Jita Price Checking


3B


Accepted. let me know when you can be online to initiate the transfer
SIEGE RED
The Darwin Foundation
#8 - 2017-03-31 18:53:57 UTC
Jita Price checking wrote:
SIEGE RED wrote:
Jita Price checking wrote:
Jita Price Checking


3B


Accepted. let me know when you can be online to initiate the transfer


In about 30 minutes (work), just one question - is the character on an alpha account right now (as you mentioned this)?
Jita Price checking
The Darwin Initiative
#9 - 2017-03-31 18:57:58 UTC
SIEGE RED wrote:
Jita Price checking wrote:
SIEGE RED wrote:
Jita Price checking wrote:
Jita Price Checking


3B


Accepted. let me know when you can be online to initiate the transfer


In about 30 minutes (work), just one question - is the character on an alpha account right now (as you mentioned this)?

Yes that is correct.

But its no issue in regards to transfering accounts. not like it was before.
Done it many times since alpha came out.
SIEGE RED
The Darwin Foundation
#10 - 2017-03-31 19:05:14 UTC
Jita Price checking wrote:
SIEGE RED wrote:
Jita Price checking wrote:
SIEGE RED wrote:
Jita Price checking wrote:
Jita Price Checking


3B


Accepted. let me know when you can be online to initiate the transfer


In about 30 minutes (work), just one question - is the character on an alpha account right now (as you mentioned this)?

Yes that is correct.

But its no issue in regards to transfering accounts. not like it was before.
Done it many times since alpha came out.


Alright, was the reason I asked yes Cool
Jita Price checking
The Darwin Initiative
#11 - 2017-03-31 19:20:23 UTC
Isk and information received for the purchase of Jita Price Checking
Jita Price checking
The Darwin Initiative
#12 - 2017-03-31 19:22:28 UTC
Transfer Character
We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.
Character Name: Jita Price checking
Will be completed after: 4/1/2017 5:22:08 AM
If you did not initiate this character transfer, please file a ticket to Customer Support.
Mary Momaki
Infinity Import Export LTD
#13 - 2017-03-31 23:46:01 UTC
Jita Price checking wrote:
Mary Momaki wrote:
Saphironus Uitra wrote:
Yes I am being sold




3.9 bil for ol Saphironus


Accepted. let me know when you can be online to initiate the transfer.



online now for awhile
X'ian Orillian
Spicy Crawdad and Associates
Breakfast Food Development
#14 - 2017-04-01 01:00:14 UTC
2.5B Kalepp
Saphironus Uitra
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#15 - 2017-04-01 08:39:00 UTC
Mary Momaki wrote:
Jita Price checking wrote:
Mary Momaki wrote:
Saphironus Uitra wrote:
Yes I am being sold




3.9 bil for ol Saphironus


Accepted. let me know when you can be online to initiate the transfer.



online now for awhile


I will be available from now until 22:00 eve time
Kalepp Uitra
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#16 - 2017-04-01 08:40:55 UTC
X'ian Orillian wrote:
2.5B Kalepp

Not accepted
Demolishar
United Aggression
Corpse Collectors Group
#17 - 2017-04-01 11:07:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Demolishar
3.2B kalepp

Or 7B for both kalepp and saphironus
SIEGE RED
The Darwin Foundation
#18 - 2017-04-01 12:23:10 UTC
Jita Price checking wrote:
Transfer Character
We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.
Character Name: Jita Price checking
Will be completed after: 4/1/2017 5:22:08 AM
If you did not initiate this character transfer, please file a ticket to Customer Support.


Nicely received, cheers!

I sent you an evemail as we discussed.
Saphironus Uitra
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#19 - 2017-04-01 15:19:28 UTC
isk and account info received.

Initiating transfer
Mary Momaki
Infinity Import Export LTD
#20 - 2017-04-01 15:20:46 UTC
Saphironus Uitra wrote:
isk and account info received.

Initiating transfer



awaiting transfer info Smile
12Next page