These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Game Events and Gatherings

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Eve Dublin 2017 - October 20th & 21st - Tickets at EveDublin.com

Author
Joseph Barnacle O'Sullivan
The Dark Space Initiative
Scary Wormhole People
#1 - 2017-02-27 15:05:34 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Guard
Hello everyone!

Eve Dublin is back again on the 20th & 21st of October 2017! I have big plans this year with our first ever 2 day meet!

We'll be holding the event at Club Na Muinteori (Teachers Club) Dublin with a much larger venue, private room & bar.

Tickets are €20 for full price, but a limited number of "Super Early Bird" (€10) and "Early Bird" (€15) are available.

You can purchase tickets now HERE.

Tickets include:

• Entry to the event with full access to all features and presentations.
  • Eve Dublin T-Shirt
  • Entry to all draws, prize raffles, and give aways!
  • Eve Lore Quiz
  • Poker Tournament
  • The Danger Game!
  • Player Presentations

Check out the following links for more information:
EveDublin.com
Eve Dublin Discord Server
Evemeet.net post

We also have an in game mailing list "Eve Dublin" for sending out information about the meet, join up by clicking the button at the bottom right of your eve mail window and type in "Eve Dublin" into the box.

Cheers,
Scary Wormhole People
#2 - 2017-03-02 19:01:43 UTC
There is an FAQ for the meet and a guide to getting decent priced local accommodation available on EveDublin.com.
Makenzie Calhoun
State War Academy
Caldari State
#3 - 2017-03-19 01:36:58 UTC
Went to this last year had allot of craic, nothing quite like drunken eve table quiz and watching Joseph herd cats ( Keeping the drunken table quiz going).

CCP also represented last time, I cant remember the name of the guy that came but never once saw him without a drink. The Icelandic folks and the Irish are kindred drunken spirits.

Planning to go for the two days this year so will be booking a hotel, last time I drove so I was sober this time have a bit of fun :).
Kagehisa Shintaro
Back Door Burglars
#4 - 2017-03-19 12:11:38 UTC
Looking forward to Oct \o/

CCP FoxFour was with us last year and I'm sorry to admit I forget the name of the other CCP Dev present :(

Really hoping CCP represents again this year. Either way though, it's going to be a great weekend.

Thanks for all the hard work you're putting in Joseph, cya in October :)

Any company can ship. We space ship. - CCP Guard

Makenzie Calhoun
State War Academy
Caldari State
#5 - 2017-03-20 01:25:18 UTC
It was a lady from the North if i remember correctly, she was on our table quiz team (wouldnt help us though :()
Scary Wormhole People
#6 - 2017-03-26 22:53:32 UTC
That was CCP Affinity. They're really not allowed to help you win prizes :P (also I told her and CCP Foxfour not to help)

Makenzie Calhoun wrote:
It was a lady from the North if i remember correctly, she was on our table quiz team (wouldnt help us though :()

Scary Wormhole People
#7 - 2017-03-28 20:30:46 UTC
Early Bird ticket discount ends THIS SUNDAY April 2nd! Buy yours now!
Ranzabar
Doomheim
#8 - 2017-04-19 01:28:16 UTC
Hoping to visit Dublin in the fall. Unfortunately can't be sure because of work. Maybe I can do this next year.

Abide

Scary Wormhole People
#9 - 2017-04-29 18:52:22 UTC
Ranzabar wrote:
Hoping to visit Dublin in the fall. Unfortunately can't be sure because of work. Maybe I can do this next year.

Give me a poke closer to the date when you're coming over, we'll meet for pints!
Scary Wormhole People
#10 - 2017-04-29 20:04:46 UTC
Scary Wormhole People
#11 - 2017-04-30 18:39:06 UTC
I have now added Stripe as a payment method to the ticket site. You don't have to use paypal anymore!!
Scary Wormhole People
#12 - 2017-05-28 22:28:25 UTC
Our man Kiser Horgan was on The Meta Show talking about the Irish Community & Eve Dublin meets. Check his bit out here