These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

IHUB - PVE Updates? Adding new Designs to Custom Offices and Drilling?

Author
Mr Quisno
Doomheim
#1 - 2017-02-06 10:50:22 UTC
Hello,

Not sure if CCP will read this but I'm a bit upset here. Because read up awhile ago CCP was planning on adding more PVE sites for upgrades. Sites were capitals would spawn and sites would require team work like in worm hole space.

When are we getting the new drilling platforms promise to us this winter? I see nothing yet for updates on this topic. Are we going to get new look to custom offices? Anyone have any ideas when?
Asharin
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#2 - 2017-02-06 10:59:27 UTC
Mr Quisno wrote:
Sites were capitals would spawn

Well...you get dread spawns in havens occasionally...
Wolfgang Jannesen
The Evesploratory Society
Ashes of Exploration
#3 - 2017-02-06 13:51:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Wolfgang Jannesen
Have you ever tried an incursion?

Edit: also I don't want to be rude but a new look for a customs office is the least important thing in the world to change, why is that important?
Arthur Aihaken
CODE.d
#4 - 2017-02-06 14:00:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Arthur Aihaken
Drilling platforms got bumped to Fall 2017. Didn't hear anything about Customs Offices, but updates.eveonline.com hasn't really contained much in the way of new information for the past few months. They added NPC Mining Ops, and as was mentioned above capitals now have the potential to spawn in low and null-sec. Other than the occasional new event every few months and the NPE I'm not aware of anything else planned. But we usually see some tidbits at FanFest.

I am currently away, traveling through time and will be returning last week.

Mr Quisno
Doomheim
#5 - 2017-02-07 00:06:34 UTC
Wolfgang Jannesen wrote:
Have you ever tried an incursion?

Edit: also I don't want to be rude but a new look for a customs office is the least important thing in the world to change, why is that important?

If you read CSM notes and stuff CCP posts. They were planning on adding more PVE sites for the IHUBS. I think they were planning on adding incursion types and worm site were would spawn capital ships.