These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page
 

Socialist EvE - CCP sells its soul and the body is next.

First post
Author
DioKahn
RedStar Inc
#1 - 2017-02-06 08:07:28 UTC
The title says it all. CCP has designed the current game to feed null sec blobs with masses of F1 monkeys. This should look nice on your future sales videos. They created Citadels to allow a null sec takeover of high sec through socialism. Congrats CCP. Job well done. I hope you get top dollar from the first buyer with all these fake accounts to bolster your numbers. Get to the facts. Characters cost about 30 dollars each just like buying a game on the shelf over and over again. When all accounts are free, omega's train at 50% rate the of Alphas but with no limitations. Players are really just buying their skill points at different rates and don't even know it. CCP has invented the most twisted marketing scheme that I have ever seen. Some of the marketing and economics nerds will see the absolute truth in my words and the rest of you have been manipulated and sold on the spin of sales tactics designed to make maximum profits before the inevitable happens. My guess is that 95% of you are totally confused at this point. Which one of you at CCP came up with this marketing strategy to increase numbers and accentuate the perceived notion that solely Null-sec is what Eve is all about? You probably have the idea that high sec is really for new players before they enter null. Whoever you are... This message is for you. Some of us are not so blind. Your ignorance fueled by greed is typical. The history of all games is the same. The original creative team designed the game and then moved on to new projects only to leave a clueless bunch of ladder-climbing college kids to fight over what remains until its inevitable collapse. Is this true or has the original team seriously started to view Eve as a cash cow?
Skill injector bunnies = Plex your account for 1b ( or buy from ccp), buy extractors ( or buy from ccp), Sell the injectors = Free Omega. You need 5 Million sp to begin (2months=30 bucks). You can keep a small amount of SP or just pay to keep it like everyone is already doing.
Alpha accounts = Just make one so CCP can claim another account exists lol. Both are free if you see past the sales tactics.

How about a change to high sec which stops all current exploitation of one-man corps to hide from pvp and losses? 20 Omega minimum to start a corps? I think that CCP of the past would do anything they could to promote Pvp but it is the opposite these days. Its too easy to jump corps now and hide all assets in one-man corps. What's up with the individual timers on poco defense set by the owner? Wow, that's not biased at all. What reason do noobs have to even be in a real corps in high sec? None. Those reasons are gone now. anyway... enough rambling. Mail me in game for further details on anything I've said. Let the hate begin...ill prob log back in the forums a few months from now to read it. It should be as entertaining as youtube comments and facebook drama. CCP, I hope you send me a mail asking for clarification. It would show that you haven't designed all this on purpose to gear the game toward your own interests in selling the game.

PS. Its still a great game but jesus mary Christmas....bring back pvp. Stop buffing interceptors and interdiction nullifiers. Anything small is almost unstoppable with a decent ship and anything worth a killmail can just burn back to gate...unless you bump it which is honestly a trash way to win a fight. Raise scan resolution on anything larger than a frigate and ffs consider the effects of lag when you make these changes. Maybe I'm being negative but CCP, you seem clueless on Pvp these days outside of null.
Pleasure Hub Node-514
Pleasure Hub Hotline
#2 - 2017-02-06 08:27:55 UTC
Ain't no PvP party like a CCCP party. Please continue to share the means of your salt production with your fellow comrades.

'One night hauler' The tell all story of a pleasure bot in Jita 4-4

Aurelius Oshidashi
Crystalline.
Fraternity.
#3 - 2017-02-06 08:28:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Aurelius Oshidashi
I really like how you start te post arguing you hold the absolute truth and 95% of others are idiots. But then you switch as you say "to the facts" and explain us how omegas train slower than alphas, at 50%.

Bro, you don't need arguments, you just let us know you hold the key to all truth. Let us know when your altar and statues are ready so we can all submit and praise your almighty wisdom.
Scipio Artelius
The Vendunari
End of Life
#4 - 2017-02-06 08:52:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Scipio Artelius
DioKahn wrote:
My guess is that 95% of you are totally confused at this point.

Only by your OP.
Yebo Lakatosh
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2017-02-06 09:02:03 UTC
Aurelius Oshidashi wrote:
But then you switch as you say "to the facts" and explain us how omegas train slower than alphas, at 50%.

Can't say I understand third of the op's rambling, but I didn't mind that anymore after reaching that sentence.

Elite F1 pilot since YC119, incarnate of honor, integrity and tidi.

2Sonas1Cup
#6 - 2017-02-06 09:11:59 UTC
I like the minimum sp required to start a corp.
That would certainly change things around.
Teckos Pech
Patriotic Tendencies
Goonswarm Federation
#7 - 2017-02-06 09:23:09 UTC
DioKahn wrote:
CCP has invented the most twisted marketing scheme that I have ever seen. Some of the marketing and economics nerds will see the absolute truth in my words and the rest of you have been manipulated and sold on the spin of sales tactics designed to make maximum profits before the inevitable happens.


Oh look, "poisoning the well". A classic logical fallacy....agree with me and you are a genius, disagree and you are dumbass.

Oh and never mind that all firms would love to maximize profits.

The bad logic and stupid are strong in this one.

"The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."--Friedrich August von Hayek

8 Golden Rules for EVE Online

Pleasure Hub Node-514
Pleasure Hub Hotline
#8 - 2017-02-06 09:24:02 UTC
2Sonas1Cup wrote:
I like the minimum sp required to start a corp.
That would certainly change things around.

So what's the minimum? Something beyond the SP cap alpha's can hold? I'd rather not take away the ability for alpha players to form a corp. That is a critical social component of Eve.

'One night hauler' The tell all story of a pleasure bot in Jita 4-4

Salvos Rhoska
#9 - 2017-02-06 10:09:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Salvos Rhoska
Socialism doesnt mean what you think it means.

The scenario you present is infact introducing private ownership of HS assets and private, capitalist control of ones own character development.

Its the opposite of socialism.

In a socialist system the state would own access to HS assets, and player development would be restricted by the system.

You have this all backwards.
Hir Miriel
Elves In Space
#10 - 2017-02-06 11:04:37 UTC
There is only one country in the world that believes in communism.

It's the same country that confuses socialism and communism.

CCP is just trying to make an honest cyber buck, not create a 1950s Fallout game.

~ ~~ Thinking inside Schrodinger's sandbox. ~~ ~

Aves Asio
#11 - 2017-02-06 11:07:42 UTC
Gatecamping is not pvp
Elenahina
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#12 - 2017-02-06 11:26:46 UTC
Aves Asio wrote:
Gatecamping is not pvp


Erm...I mean it's not 1337 solo pvp against overwhelming numbers for the glorious make benefit of space empire, but yeah, it is PvP. It's sort of the definition of PvP - one player violencing the space boat of another player.

Eve is like an addiction; you can't quit it until it quits you. Also, iderno

Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight
The Devil's Warrior Alliance
#13 - 2017-02-06 12:45:21 UTC
just a thought but ,
how about you stop pissing into the wind here and come join one of the conversations with the csm that weve had going for months yeah?
Nicolai Serkanner
Incredible.
Brave Collective
#14 - 2017-02-06 12:55:40 UTC
DioKahn wrote:
lots of words

Miner calm down!
Akaro Tripar
Doomheim
#15 - 2017-02-06 13:15:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Akaro Tripar
@DioKahn.......

You want truth?

I give you truth....

THIS IS A GAME...

It's totally irrelevant how it works or if it needs a right wing tirade to be "better"

Play it or not.be here or not,you can always leave it.

That's the main difference to the RELEVANT TRUTH......

Reality.....You can't escape.it always get's you....

Maybe yours sucks much so you get so deep into this one.

This is sad....

But i tell you something.....the wolrd will continue to circle the sun even if EVE dies.....

Get used to this "fact".......

Because it's the only one that really matters....reality....
Salvos Rhoska
#16 - 2017-02-06 13:18:34 UTC
Akaro Tripar wrote:
@DioKahn.......

You want truth?

I give you truth....

THIS IS A GAME...

It's totally irrelevant how it works or if it needs a right wing tirade to be "better"

Play it or not.be here or not,you can always leave it.

That's the main difference to the RELEVANT TRUTH......

Reality.....You can't escape.it always get's you....

Maybe yours sucks much so you get so deep into this one.

This is sad....

But i tell you something.....the wolrd will continue to circle the sun even if EVE dies.....

Get used to this "fact".......

Because it's the only one that really matters....reality....


Tbh your rant is possibly even more misinformed and useless than OPs.
Akaro Tripar
Doomheim
#17 - 2017-02-06 13:21:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Akaro Tripar
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Akaro Tripar wrote:
@DioKahn.......

You want truth?

I give you truth....

THIS IS A GAME...

It's totally irrelevant how it works or if it needs a right wing tirade to be "better"

Play it or not.be here or not,you can always leave it.

That's the main difference to the RELEVANT TRUTH......

Reality.....You can't escape.it always get's you....

Maybe yours sucks much so you get so deep into this one.

This is sad....

But i tell you something.....the wolrd will continue to circle the sun even if EVE dies.....

Get used to this "fact".......

Because it's the only one that really matters....reality....


Tbh your rant is possibly even more misinformed and useless than OPs.


You mean EVE is real?

That's sad too.....

You CAN always leave this GAME and the world WILL continue if it dies....

bottom line.....
Wolfgang Jannesen
The Evesploratory Society
Ashes of Exploration
#18 - 2017-02-06 13:27:39 UTC
Dear OP, you're complaining about a lot of things and I don't see the problems you see in any of them. Eve has always been pay to play, highsec has always been a place where people dodge wardeccs. I don't know what you think happened to PvP but why don't you head to the pipeline between Providence and Domain and tell me what you find, I can assure you it still happens.
Salvos Rhoska
#19 - 2017-02-06 13:31:10 UTC
Akaro Tripar wrote:
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Akaro Tripar wrote:
@DioKahn.......

You want truth?

I give you truth....

THIS IS A GAME...

It's totally irrelevant how it works or if it needs a right wing tirade to be "better"

Play it or not.be here or not,you can always leave it.

That's the main difference to the RELEVANT TRUTH......

Reality.....You can't escape.it always get's you....

Maybe yours sucks much so you get so deep into this one.

This is sad....

But i tell you something.....the wolrd will continue to circle the sun even if EVE dies.....

Get used to this "fact".......

Because it's the only one that really matters....reality....


Tbh your rant is possibly even more misinformed and useless than OPs.


You mean EVE is real?

That's sad too.....

You CAN always leave this GAME and the world WILL continue if it dies....

bottom line.....


Wat...

This is some Jaden Smith tier "How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Arent Real" nonsense.
Rovinia
Exotic Dancers Union
SONS of BANE
#20 - 2017-02-06 13:32:56 UTC
Calling the majority of the playerbase blind, confused idiots and offer the "absoulute thruth" is allways a good start for a constructive forum discussion, OP. Or discussions in general.
123Next page