These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page
 

The Inquisition Calls!

First post
Author
Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight
The Devil's Warrior Alliance
#1 - 2017-01-18 00:58:45 UTC
Gentlemen!
Fellow judges of the Court of C&P.
One of our Inquisitors lies beleaguered in the den of solvent abusers (ope),
The influence of Nitshe is apparent and requires purging.

The Holy Romi Inquisition ™ hereby calls for support of our most valiant worriors!

Go and lend your arms!
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#2 - 2017-01-18 03:38:31 UTC
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
Gentlemen!
Fellow judges of the Court of C&P.
One of our Inquisitors lies beleaguered in the den of solvent abusers (ope),
The influence of Nitshe is apparent and requires purging.

The Holy Romi Inquisition ™ hereby calls for support of our most valiant worriors!

Go and lend your arms!

I have your back

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

ISD Buldath
#3 - 2017-01-18 03:39:04 UTC
I Curse The Court of C&P! The knights of The General Discussion live on!

~ISD Buldath

Instructor King of the Forums! Knight of the General Discussion

Support, Training and Resources Division

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to EVE-Mails regarding forum moderation.

Vipsan Agrippa
Machine Gun Coitus
#4 - 2017-01-18 03:39:36 UTC
In Stoners defence it Seems the C&P Court and Forum had been lacking a little Je ne se quoi. May be a Queen? We have an Emperor in HoleySheet1, a self appointed Court Jester in Nitshe, a Judge in Noragen. Two village idiots in Duck n Dommy. But no Queen. Until we find a more suitable candidate I vote to leave Stoner as temp C&P Queen.

HEAR YE! HEAR YEA!

THE C&P FORUM AND COURT CALLS FOR TENDERS TO FILL THE ROLE OF C&P QUEEN. THANNIES MAY BE EXCEPTED INTO THIS ROLE. ALL AUDITIONS TO PRESENT CREDENTIALS TO RALF KING-GRIFFIN NO LATER THAN 1 APRIL 2017.





SmileSmileSmile
  • Fk Bob Praise Kek! -

They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Alliances will rise and fall, but one constant in Eve is the smouldering dumpster that is C & P.

(Bob's a cuck)

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#5 - 2017-01-18 03:42:44 UTC
ISD Buldath wrote:
I Curse The Court of C&P! The knights of The General Discussion live on!

ISD epeen waving is the best thing I've seen for a while Lol

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Vipsan Agrippa
Machine Gun Coitus
#6 - 2017-01-18 04:48:04 UTC
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
Gentlemen!
Fellow judges of the Court of C&P.
One of our Inquisitors lies beleaguered in the den of solvent abusers (ope),
The influence of Nitshe is apparent and requires purging.

The Holy Romi Inquisition ™ hereby calls for support of our most valiant worriors!

Go and lend your arms!



Your link initially led me to Stoners effete post. Mmmm there seems to be at first some crossed wires. But still the C&P Forum can never have too much nitshian mirth. And there seems to be a gap for a Queen.

But if two admin types want to fight to an epeen death with a crowd cheering on, let them fill their boots.




SmileSmileSmile
  • Fk Bob Praise Kek! -

They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Alliances will rise and fall, but one constant in Eve is the smouldering dumpster that is C & P.

(Bob's a cuck)

Omar Alharazaad
Nefarious Porpoise
#7 - 2017-01-18 05:00:38 UTC
Why not take it a step further?
ISD Thunderdome perhaps?
With video...
and popcorn.
Much popcorn.

Come hell or high water, this sick world will know I was here.

Yourmoney Mywallet
Jita Institute of Applied Monetary Manipulation
#8 - 2017-01-18 08:15:32 UTC
ISD Buldath wrote:
I Curse The Court of C&P! The knights of The General Discussion live on!

Come on Nitsche, we know it's you.
Sasha Nemtsov
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2017-01-18 12:40:09 UTC
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
Gentlemen!
Fellow judges of the Court of C&P.
One of our Inquisitors lies beleaguered in the den of solvent abusers (ope),
The influence of Nitshe is apparent and requires purging.

The Holy Romi Inquisition ™ hereby calls for support of our most valiant worriors!

Go and lend your arms!


I've lent my arms - and a somewhat saline tongue, I confess.

Our very own Max Trix, out-liked?

How dare!

Alarum, ye Court of C&P!
StonerPhReaK
Herb Men
#10 - 2017-01-18 13:08:49 UTC
Vipsan Agrippa wrote:
In Stoners defence it Seems the C&P Court and Forum had been lacking a little Je ne se quoi. May be a Queen? We have an Emperor in HoleySheet1, a self appointed Court Jester in Nitshe, a Judge in Noragen. Two village idiots in Duck n Dommy. But no Queen. Until we find a more suitable candidate I vote to leave Stoner as temp C&P Queen.

HEAR YE! HEAR YEA!

THE C&P FORUM AND COURT CALLS FOR TENDERS TO FILL THE ROLE OF C&P QUEEN. THANNIES MAY BE EXCEPTED INTO THIS ROLE. ALL AUDITIONS TO PRESENT CREDENTIALS TO RALF KING-GRIFFIN NO LATER THAN 1 APRIL 2017.





SmileSmileSmile



EEEk. Ive been called many a thing. But never a queen. /me tucks in robe and prancess off. Besides, Lady Spank has was and always will be the queen of these parts. Even in her absence her presence of shiptoasting and get out nasty faces lives on.

Signatures wer cooler when we couldn't remove them completely.

ISD Max Trix
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#11 - 2017-01-18 13:37:45 UTC
I am in great need of the Courts help, as Buldath is able to Like brigade with his STAR Team Members and I am grossly out numbered.

ISD Max Trix

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to EVE mails about forum moderation.

Bronson Hughes
The Knights of the Blessed Mother of Acceleration
#12 - 2017-01-18 14:04:14 UTC
Never underestimate a small, highly motivated group of players with a keen grasp of mechanics and a vast army of alts.

No offense Buldath, but you don't stand a chance.

Relatively Notorious By Association

My Many Misadventures

I predicted FAUXs

ISD Buldath
#13 - 2017-01-18 15:02:05 UTC
I scoff at the very idea of Defeat, Bronson Hughes!

WE have much work ahead of us, as the Enemy, Known as the " Max Trix ", had a head start.

But the Knights of The General Discussion do not know of the word Failure!

~ISD Buldath

Instructor King of the Forums! Knight of the General Discussion

Support, Training and Resources Division

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to EVE-Mails regarding forum moderation.

Sasha Nemtsov
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#14 - 2017-01-18 15:17:13 UTC
ISD Buldath wrote:

But the Knights of The General Discussion do not know of the word Failure!


Are those the same knights who are known to say - "Ni"?

We of C&P have heard of these knights. We disdain the peace-offering of the 'shrubbery'; Have at ye!
Bronson Hughes
The Knights of the Blessed Mother of Acceleration
#15 - 2017-01-18 15:21:10 UTC
Sasha Nemtsov wrote:
ISD Buldath wrote:

But the Knights of The General Discussion do not know of the word Failure!


Are those the same knights who are known to say - "Ni"?

We of C&P have heard of these knights. We disdain the peace-offering of the 'shrubbery'; Have at ye!

His mother was a hamster and his father smelt of elderberries!

Relatively Notorious By Association

My Many Misadventures

I predicted FAUXs

Omar Alharazaad
Nefarious Porpoise
#16 - 2017-01-18 15:38:13 UTC
Wat? Nobody on the murder of authority on authority?
I don't even know you scumsuckers anymore.
Seriously... here we have a prime opportunity for carnage of an official nature being taken place for our very own amusement and you shitlers are cracking wise when you should be placing bets on who's liver lands where.
Makes me sad to be associated with the lot of you.
We should be betting on which ISD's bits land where rather than who's liked more than who.
I want to see blood. And videos of said blood. And memes involving popcorn.
Yes. I am drunk.

Come hell or high water, this sick world will know I was here.

Bronson Hughes
The Knights of the Blessed Mother of Acceleration
#17 - 2017-01-18 15:48:56 UTC
Omar Alharazaad wrote:
Yes. I am drunk.

If you drink one for me now, I'll drink one for you when I get home from work tonight.

Relatively Notorious By Association

My Many Misadventures

I predicted FAUXs

Zimmy Zeta
Perkone
Caldari State
#18 - 2017-01-18 16:05:26 UTC
I believe the true solvent abusers have already left OoPE years ago..nowadays there's just a few harmless kiddies sniffing glue, but no longer crazy wackos injecting Domestos into their veins....

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

Sasha Nemtsov
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#19 - 2017-01-18 16:05:38 UTC
Bronson Hughes wrote:
Omar Alharazaad wrote:
Yes. I am drunk.

If you drink one for me now, I'll drink one for you when I get home from work tonight.


Alas, my wife Phyllis drank several for both of you last night. I didn't know what the Hek to do with her; but then I had Amarr-vellous idea!

I said I needed a close watch kept on the activities of the Highsec Militia - and especially on their blog-that-no-one-reads. That did the trick; out like a light!
Sasha Nemtsov
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#20 - 2017-01-18 16:08:03 UTC
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
I believe the true solvent abusers have already left OoPE years ago..nowadays there's just a few harmless kiddies sniffing glue, but no longer crazy wackos injecting Domestos into their veins....


Truthfully Zimmy? Were things really that organic in OoPE back then?
12Next page