These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Technology Lab

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

XML API returning incomplete blueprint list.

First post
Author
Savaal Aideron
Solaryon Dynamics
#1 - 2017-01-12 18:44:41 UTC
i recently wrote a small script to obtain the list of blueprints i possess from the API and perform calculations on them.
today, however, i noticed that only a small subset of blueprint i have is returned by the API.
to confirm that the cause isn't my bad code, i checked with eve isk per hour and i obtain the same list.

it seems that most (i think all) the blueprint present at a station are returned correctly. however, those in a citadel are mostly ignored (only a couple of citadel-residing blueprints are returned from the API call).

am i the only one experiencing this?

Whitney Aubaris
AWOLGamers
#2 - 2017-01-13 13:47:11 UTC
I am having the same problem. Every blueprint I own that is on an NPC station shows up but only a small handful of them show up from the citadels. I have well over 200 blueprints and I'm only getting a response of about 30 in all.

Thank you Savaal Aideron for making this post I was worried it was just something I did to my code. Smile
Savaal Aideron
Solaryon Dynamics
#3 - 2017-01-13 19:33:15 UTC
other people in my corporation are having the same issue.
it seems blueprints in citadels are being (for the most part) ignored.

i'll file a bug report, if that makes any sense for an API issue
Deamos
Dev Null Development and Holdings
#4 - 2017-01-14 16:00:44 UTC
I'm seeing the same issue. XML is only give me 6 Blueprints out of hundreds, all of which are in an EC.
Whitney Aubaris
AWOLGamers
#5 - 2017-01-15 03:06:55 UTC
Savaal Aideron wrote:
other people in my corporation are having the same issue.
it seems blueprints in citadels are being (for the most part) ignored.

i'll file a bug report, if that makes any sense for an API issue


Any reply from the CCP on this?
Steve Ronuken
Fuzzwork Enterprises
Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
#6 - 2017-01-15 18:48:40 UTC
Whitney Aubaris wrote:
Savaal Aideron wrote:
other people in my corporation are having the same issue.
it seems blueprints in citadels are being (for the most part) ignored.

i'll file a bug report, if that makes any sense for an API issue


Any reply from the CCP on this?



It's a known issue. I don't have anything more than that to share.

Woo! CSM XI!

Fuzzwork Enterprises

Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter

Whitney Aubaris
AWOLGamers
#7 - 2017-01-17 21:24:09 UTC
I have noticed that it seems to only show Blueprints that are being used at the time. Can anyone confirm this?
Steve Ronuken
Fuzzwork Enterprises
Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM
#8 - 2017-01-17 21:25:45 UTC
Whitney Aubaris wrote:
I have noticed that it seems to only show Blueprints that are being used at the time. Can anyone confirm this?



That matches what I see, and have bug reported. (and have waved at the appropriate devs until they told me to stop ;) )

Woo! CSM XI!

Fuzzwork Enterprises

Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter

Whitney Aubaris
AWOLGamers
#9 - 2017-01-18 08:18:47 UTC
Steve Ronuken wrote:
Whitney Aubaris wrote:
I have noticed that it seems to only show Blueprints that are being used at the time. Can anyone confirm this?



That matches what I see, and have bug reported. (and have waved at the appropriate devs until they told me to stop ;) )

Thanks for poking a few people for us.
Garf Vynneve
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#10 - 2017-01-18 15:55:35 UTC
Seems to be down altogether for me at the moment

error code="0" General Error: Scotty the docking manager
Whitney Aubaris
AWOLGamers
#11 - 2017-01-18 23:38:29 UTC
Garf Vynneve wrote:
Seems to be down altogether for me at the moment

error code="0" General Error: Scotty the docking manager

Same for me.
KenFlorian
Knight Odds
Trigger Happy.
#12 - 2017-01-19 14:21:44 UTC
Breaking News: My production line is down for the same reason...my software won't tell me what to build next because it needs blueprint data.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szyz8Dr0-Vc
KenFlorian
Knight Odds
Trigger Happy.
#13 - 2017-01-19 22:14:58 UTC
Is this something that will eventually get fixed or ought I get my data differently?
Garf Vynneve
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#14 - 2017-01-20 14:03:26 UTC
I can't find any way to get the data for blueprints which
includes the ME and TE research properites

Like the sound of your Production line though - that's what I'm working on :)
Luc deMornie
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#15 - 2017-01-20 19:17:35 UTC
Looks like there is a problem with blueprint XML API

http://api.eve-online.com/corp/Blueprints.xml.aspx
and
http://api.eve-online.com/char/Blueprints.xml.aspx

Both return:
>> failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
Garf Vynneve
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#16 - 2017-01-21 09:52:27 UTC
I'm right aren't I - that there's no way in the present iterations (Latest or Dev)
to get Material efficiency / Time efficiency research against an item using Crest or ESI?
KenFlorian
Knight Odds
Trigger Happy.
#17 - 2017-01-23 00:26:54 UTC
Anybody home at CCP to provide any insight? Please and thank you.
Whitney Aubaris
AWOLGamers
#18 - 2017-01-24 10:42:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Whitney Aubaris
Blueprints are showing again! WOOT!

Thanks so much for getting it working again CCP.
Luc deMornie
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#19 - 2017-01-24 17:48:27 UTC
Yes !
Thank you Big smile