These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Buged Agetn Mission?

Author
Jack Rinox
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2017-01-06 20:28:11 UTC
Hi all,

Im new to the game and have been doing some missions for one of the Industy agents. They have asked me to mine Veldspar return to the station and reprocess it to Tritanium. However because i did not read it propperly i just was the agent was asking for Tritanium so i warped to the only Asteroid Belt in the system to find it empty so i warped to the next system and mined Scordite as i know that can be turned in to Tritanium. After mining enough Scordite i returned to the station and turned it in to the Tritanium.

When i talked to the agent and tried to complete the mission i was told one or more mission objectives were not met, but the only objectives i can see is the drop off location and the Tritanium and both of them have a blue tick next to them.

So i decided maybe because i mined Scordite insted of Veldspar that it would not let me complete the mission. So i warped to the Asteroid Belt that was in the next system as the one in the Stations system was still empty. Once thier i correctly mined Veldspar and returned to the station and once again turned it in to Tritanium.

But once i tried to complete the mission i was told the same thing that one or more objectives where not met, even tho both of them had blue ticks.

Is this a bug or am i doing somthing wrong?
Lady Ayeipsia
BlueWaffe
The Weekend Warriors
#2 - 2017-01-06 20:53:04 UTC
Are you sure that you are not suppose to mine in a mission pocket? Is there a specified location to mine in? When you are in space in the system with the agent station, when you right click do you see an lne starting with Encounter?
Chainsaw Plankton
FaDoyToy
#3 - 2017-01-06 20:56:58 UTC
it is possible that the mission offers you a few asteroids in a deadspace pocket and wants you to mine them there. Does the mission have a location under objectives? If so it should be a specific spot in space that you need to travel to. If you travel to the system it says and right click you should be able to warp there.

@ChainsawPlankto on twitter

Jack Rinox
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2017-01-06 21:06:56 UTC
Unfortunately my Internet provider has just had an issue and I have no Internet now. so I'm unable to check but if I remember, all it said was mine any astroid and the only location I could see was the system i was in. Which only has one asteroid belt which at the moment is completely empty and has no asteroids in. Once my Internet Returns I will paste exactly what the mission says into a comment on here so you can see what I am being asked to do.
Kamala Sakar
Doomheim
#5 - 2017-01-06 23:39:20 UTC
I'm 100 % sure there's a specific mission location that you need to mine in.

Soon to be Trading Alt. All future Forum activities will be conducted by Akane Togenada who for all purposes and until further notice shall be considered the "Main" of this player.

DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2017-01-07 06:03:01 UTC  |  Edited by: DeMichael Crimson
Hello and welcome to Eve.

If I remember correctly, mission #2 - Making Mountains of Molehills - from the Industry Career Agent wants you to find and mine Veldspar Ore, around 100 m3, then return to station and refine that into 750 units of Tritanium.

Main thing to remember in this game is that Information is King and Communication is it's Queen.

So when you post the mission objective briefing, also post the Agent and Mission name as well.

DMC
Jack Rinox
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2017-01-07 18:43:03 UTC
Hi all,

Now my internet is back i did indeed find their was a location in the system i had to mine from.
DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2017-01-08 06:01:56 UTC
Jack Rinox wrote:
Hi all,

Now my internet is back i did indeed find their was a location in the system i had to mine from.

Gratz on getting your internet back and for finding a solution to your problem. Being self sufficient in this game will make you very successful.

DMC