These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[CLOSED] TIG Incursions looking for few new pilots (not corp add)

Author
Sentenced 1989
#1 - 2017-01-05 09:54:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Sentenced 1989
Thank you all for your time, this forum post is no longer active because we found enough new pilots
Mina Sebiestar
Minmatar Inner Space Conglomerate
#2 - 2017-01-05 17:13:11 UTC
What is your fleet AU/s target ?

Arty fits used?

Did not do any thing incursions in a while but would like to use bastion at least once doing sites.

You choke behind a smile a fake behind the fear

Because >>I is too hard

Sentenced 1989
#3 - 2017-01-05 19:09:24 UTC
Mina Sebiestar wrote:
What is your fleet AU/s target ?
Arty fits used?
Did not do any thing incursions in a while but would like to use bastion at least once doing sites.

We aim at 4.3 or higher (Or what ever is the minimum speed you get in Vargur with low grade ascendancy + ws610)
Since we ask for Large Autocannon Specialization IV, it is obvious which weapon system we use (you can't beat tracking on Vargur with Autos for general purpose VG runner, and with bastion module + tracking computers you get decent range)
Edwin Bauer
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2017-01-05 22:26:46 UTC
So there's no place in hell for non Vargurs? (read Gallente character).

Also, for a newb: If I were to wallet my way into a second omega account, how long would it roughly take to get from scratch to that fit?

Cheers.
Sentenced 1989
#5 - 2017-01-05 22:36:33 UTC
Edwin Bauer wrote:
So there's no place in hell for non Vargurs? (read Gallente character).

Also, for a newb: If I were to wallet my way into a second omega account, how long would it roughly take to get from scratch to that fit?

Cheers.

Under certain conditions and if you are willing to train for Vargur, we could allow Vindicator for some agreed time frame as an drone bunny with webs.

From new omega account, probably to long. Just to sit in Vargur would take ages (AWU V and minmatar BS V alone are prolly around 2 months + 1 month or more at least for T2 guns + 1 month for support gunnery and cap and shield skills just to be able to sit on grid safely and do some real damage )
Edwin Bauer
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2017-01-05 22:39:45 UTC
Sentenced 1989 wrote:
Under certain conditions and if you are willing to train for Vargur, we could allow Vindicator for some agreed time frame as an drone bunny with webs.

From new omega account, probably to long. Just to sit in Vargur would take ages (AWU V and minmatar BS V alone are prolly around 2 months + 1 month or more at least for T2 guns + 1 month for support gunnery and cap and shield skills just to be able to sit on grid safely and do some real damage )

I see...talk to you in like half a year then : D. In the meantime, best of luck!