These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
5 Pages123Next pageLast page
 

Spy.

First post
Author
Caldari State
#1 - 2016-12-27 14:26:06 UTC
Gaius Victorius Maximus.
Caldari State
#2 - 2016-12-27 14:42:28 UTC
Tyrano Creed wrote:
Gaius Victorius Maximus.


Provide proof (chat logs, photos, anecdotes, funny gifs) and thorough description observed activities.

The court of C&P does not entertain simple rumors.

#3 - 2016-12-27 14:52:42 UTC
Tyrano Creed wrote:
Gaius Victorius Maximus.



Sigh.

You are doing it all wrong.

First, you must spell it SPAI.

Then you have to tell us your overly dramatic tale of woe and anguish, replete with tears, accusations, and casual sex.

Third, you then have to tell us what they stole/you lost. Info? POS passwords? Corp wallet? WE MUST KNOW.


Finally, you swear eternal vengeance, etc, and complain on how can CCP allow this blatantly illegal act.

THAT's how you do it.

Everything in EVE is a trap.

And if it isn't, it's your job to make it a trap...:)

You want to know what immorality in EVE Online looks like? Look no further than Ripard "Jester" Teg.

Chribba is the Chuck Norris of EVE.

CODE.
#4 - 2016-12-27 16:04:16 UTC
The Plaintiff begins at the end and ends at the beginning; what are their Worships of C&P to make of such a muddle?

Plaintiff! Identify yourself. Who are you? Speak up, man!
Circle-Of-Two
#5 - 2016-12-27 20:37:45 UTC
Tyrano Creed wrote:
Gaius Victorius Maximus.

I came hopeful and left dissappointed.

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Goonswarm Federation
#6 - 2016-12-27 22:28:22 UTC
Someone really needs to go back and compile a good list of C&P parlementary procedures and juris prudence.

Maybe even open an official bar association so that new pilots such as the OP can expect a reasonable level of representation from the courts.
#7 - 2016-12-27 23:31:09 UTC
That's it?

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

#8 - 2016-12-27 23:37:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Benson en Efnyssen
Edit.
The-Culture
#9 - 2016-12-27 23:54:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Ralph King-Griffin
Merry Xmas Nitshe !
The-Culture
#10 - 2016-12-28 02:32:19 UTC
Froggy Storm wrote:
Someone really needs to go back and compile a good list of C&P parlementary procedures and juris prudence.

Maybe even open an official bar association so that new pilots such as the OP can expect a reasonable level of representation from the courts.


Not a bad idea. We could have certified public defenders for victims who cannot be arsed to post on their mains and so forth. I'd be proud to serve the court in such a capacity.

I mean, just look at my face! Is this not the face that puts you at ease, confident that your interests will be represented and justice will be done? Sure it is. Of course it is.

Things that went boom

Storytime with Moon Moon New stories semi frequently-ish!

Promising Young Murderer, Education Appreciated.

#11 - 2016-12-28 06:42:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Gaius Victorius Maximus
lol ... first i 'shout' in recruit chat for quite some time before this Tyrana Mcbitch (real ***** ) an Alt of my accuser approach me and offer me a place in his/her pirate corp (i should see this coming)

then for no reason changed the corp FF to legal (should have left by then) all the while i did nothing but do what alphas do in EVE enjoying the game

at last this Tyrana Mcbitch ( ceo of PIRATE CARTEL (closed i think lol) lure me in fleet and jumped me

i didnt even fight back and talk sense into her

she not wanting to listen to logic and reason just based on rumor killed me and now post me as a 'spy' still without proof or whatsoever

so u all be the judge

a helpless alpha player who hand tired typing all this **** or someone called Mcbitch who was CEO of PIRATE CARTEL (and still a pirate as far as i know)

and still owed me my GNOSIS
CODE.
#12 - 2016-12-28 06:55:23 UTC
Froggy Storm wrote:

Maybe even open an official bar


FTFY
CODE.
#13 - 2016-12-28 09:39:41 UTC
Gaius Victorius Maximus wrote:

she not wanting to listen to logic and reason just based on rumor killed me and now post me as a 'spy' still without proof or whatsoever


Thank you, Gaius. Mine is the unenviable task of teasing out the essence of the allegation and its refutation; it is for others in this Chamber to investigate and explore the matter and, of course, to reach a determination.

As I understand it, you are alleged to have spied on behalf of a person or persons unnamed, or indeed on behalf of a corporate entity, also unidentified, by the Plaintiff, one Tyrano Creed, or at least, an alt of one Tyrano Creed, according to your submission. You deny this allegation.

You say, above, "she not wanting to listen to logic and reason just based on rumor..."

The Court may wish to hear your 'logic and reason'; kindly afford us the pleasure of your indulgence in that regard.

Although the presentation of rumor as evidence is frowned upon by our terrestrial counterparts, and indeed by the moderators of this sub-forum, the Court may, at its sole discretion, require the Plaintiff to include in his own evidence details of any such rumors - provided that they afford the Court vicarious salacious content, amusement and diversion. Their pertinence to the case at hand is not a requirement.

I await your response.
#14 - 2016-12-28 10:46:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Gaius Victorius Maximus
first thing first ... im new to EVE

i dont know bout this so called 'court' of crime and punishment

and like i said i joined , corp changed to FF legal , lured in fleet for mission and end up lost my GNOSIS

i didnt even even target her back when the ***** shot me repeatedly ... i just talked and ask for proof but she insist she had 'info' im a spy

better u ask the accuser for proof rather than witch hunt dont u agree? (wonder how to proo

and in eve they told me its called ewoxer (not sure if its rightly written) ... lured into corp and killed

https://zkillboard.com/kill/58633970/ (this is the proof she killed me) ... im just a normal PVEer playing the game and joined a wrong corp (notice that all my fit are for doin mission run?)

more like she try to switch all this 'allegation' to mask her deed

so will i get my GNOSIS 60mil back my dear 'judge' ?

its hard to amass 60mil isk as an alpha yet i need to put up on this ****** spy game of hers

EDIT : now i remember she loot my stuff after doin her deed and never kicked me out ... i left myself

so if im a so called 'spy' why i not been kicked immediately ? why lured killed looted but still not kicked?

isnt that all questionable? all in all i can see its an act of ewoxer and nothing more

and back to main topic what did i spied in a corp that i alone active???
CODE.
#15 - 2016-12-28 11:43:51 UTC
Gaius Victorius Maximus wrote:

so will i get my GNOSIS 60mil back my dear 'judge' ?
its hard to amass 60mil isk as an alpha yet i need to put up on this ****** spy game of hers


Thank you, Gaius. I am not a Judge, merely a sort of legal lickspittle, and a ferociously ardent supporter of James 315 and all his works (which are... many).

Do we understand from your explanation that you are requesting the replacement of your 'Gnosis'? Or will the current Isk value (in Jita Trade Hub - currently 40.1m Isk) suffice? I hope you aren't trying to mislead the Court.

In order to establish that you paid 60m Isk for the Gnosis, we require a cropped screenshot of the transaction, from your wallet. Find the large 'Z' on your Neocom, to the left of your screen, and look through the transactions.

That should complete your involvement in these preliminary stages.



#16 - 2016-12-28 12:09:23 UTC
seriously ??

i can get back my ISK?

i had the screenshot but i dont see an option as attachment to it

i can post it if u need the amount ... but just for your info

my GNOSIS cost me 43,399,986 ISK that day in Rens

my 60mil actually included all the fit and stuff when she blew me off but im happy if there is re compensation for me for the Gnosis alone

consider i learned my lesson the hard way

and thanks for the court

and tell me how to attach my cropped screenshot please
The Initiative.
#17 - 2016-12-28 12:31:25 UTC
*Eats popcorn*
#18 - 2016-12-28 12:40:25 UTC
good for you

i ate bullet from behind
Heroes and Villains.
#19 - 2016-12-28 12:51:30 UTC
Tyrano Creed wrote:
Gaius Victorius Maximus.

With a name like that, no doubt he was sent by the House of Lentulus Batiatus

Concord Approved Trader

Minmatar Republic
#20 - 2016-12-28 12:52:22 UTC
The Evidence.

I was to drunk to post with my main.


2016.12.25 10:19
Spy in your midst
From: Kane Kristoff
To: Tyrana McBitch
INBOXRemove Label
Good Morning Tyrana,

You don't know me but I run Elite Entertainment corp. We specialize in helping with PVE but most of our main members are former null sec members. I'm writing to you to let you know you have a spy in your corp. His name is Gaius Victorius Maximus. Our newest PVE director didn't do his due diligence in researching this guy before accepting him into the corp. Within 24 hours we were war dec'd by Niyabainen Mining and Trading Pte Ltd. In researching Gaius, he turns up on some killboards along with the corp members from our war dec'd corp. His alt corp is of no consequence to us, they'll find we can hold our own, but I warn you: I suggest you kick him or at the very least do not allow him access to anything owned by the corp. I hope I'm not too late and you don't find yourself in a war with these pirates. They fly strategic crusiers so be careful if they do declare war. Fly safe.

Best Wishes,

Kane Kristoff

Insane.

5 Pages123Next pageLast page
Forum Jump