These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page
 

Looking For Marmite or other Good Escort High-Sec Rates for 1 Bowhead.

Author
Veine Miromme
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2016-12-12 07:05:33 UTC
Subject:
Looking For Marmite or other Good Escort High-Sec Rates for 1 Bowhead.


As the title and subject mentions above,
I am looking for the rates of Marmite (with which I am not WarDec) or other Escort for High-Sec Hauling of Bowhead.

Multiple Bowheads are possible if the escort is large enough.

What are the rate to protect a few billion worth of safe passage through High-sec systems only?


As this EVE Uni
Bowhead link
mentions:
"The Bowhead was devised as a "high-sec carrier". It has the ability to carry fitted ships in its Ship Maintenance Bay, making it useful for incursion runners who regularly need to move a few ships from location to location, such as if they have a damage dealer ship, a logistics ship, and a hacking frigate. However, the Bowhead is fairly slow, and can be easily suicide ganked if enough people can be gathered up. Fly it at your own risk!"


Which Incursion runner I am.
Is it a better deal to try to cut a deal with other incursion runner who may not be as loyal or scrupulous or what have you

Ship Type : Out of pod (for now)

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#2 - 2016-12-12 07:54:19 UTC
Veine Miromme wrote:
Subject:
Looking For Marmite or other Good Escort High-Sec Rates for 1 Bowhead.


As the title and subject mentions above,
I am looking for the rates of Marmite (with which I am not WarDec) or other Escort for High-Sec Hauling of Bowhead.

Multiple Bowheads are possible if the escort is large enough.

What are the rate to protect a few billion worth of safe passage through High-sec systems only?


As this EVE Uni
Bowhead link
mentions:
"The Bowhead was devised as a "high-sec carrier". It has the ability to carry fitted ships in its Ship Maintenance Bay, making it useful for incursion runners who regularly need to move a few ships from location to location, such as if they have a damage dealer ship, a logistics ship, and a hacking frigate. However, the Bowhead is fairly slow, and can be easily suicide ganked if enough people can be gathered up. Fly it at your own risk!"


Which Incursion runner I am.
Is it a better deal to try to cut a deal with other incursion runner who may not be as loyal or scrupulous or what have you

I will fly your ship/s for you manually to their destination for only 25mil ISK per ship or a package of 5 ships for 100mil ISK. Highsec Islands cost extra and may take up to 3 days to deliver. All other contracts will be delivered within 24 hours of issue. Just mail me ingame once the contract is setup. I will contract them back to you at the destination system/station of your choice (note due to me either flying them or packing them in my own bowhead you can't set these up as courier contracts)

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Veine Miromme
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2016-12-12 11:10:25 UTC
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
[quote=Veine Miromme]Subject:
Looking For Marmite or other Good Escort High-Sec Rates for 1 Bowhead.


As the title and subject mentions above,
I am looking for the rates of Marmite (with which I am not WarDec) or other Escort for High-Sec Hauling of Bowhead.

Multiple Bowheads are possible if the escort is large enough.

What are the rate to protect a few billion worth of safe passage through High-sec systems only?


As this EVE Uni
Bowhead link
mentions:
"The Bowhead was devised as a "high-sec carrier". It has the ability to carry fitted ships in its Ship Maintenance Bay, making it useful for incursion runners who regularly need to move a few ships from location to location, such as if they have a damage dealer ship, a logistics ship, and a hacking frigate. However, the Bowhead is fairly slow, and can be easily suicide ganked if enough people can be gathered up. Fly it at your own risk!"


Which Incursion runner I am.
Is it a better deal to try to cut a deal with other incursion runner who may not be as loyal or scrupulous or what have you

Thank you for your prompt reply, but I'm on my way to work and it took 7 minutes for the post to load on my end from McDo.

I will have the time to read the rest later.

Hopefully I will not have gone to heaven laughing by then, but no, you do not get to fly my ship for 25m ISK / hr or whatever it is that you considered escort services for under 1 billion minimum or what have you.

The ship alone is worth 1.5b without any Capital rigs or anything inside.
I am looking for a bit of firepower and webbers to speed things up expediency wise (not too stupidly simple, please).

As for what you propose, the ships would be packed and contracted instead of being loaded inside the Bowhead ship maintenance bay, fitted and not repackaged.

Ship Type : Out of pod (for now)

renwahh
R1OT
P I R A T
#4 - 2016-12-12 11:28:15 UTC
Well that's one way of putting a big flashy light on your head for all the pirates in here
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#5 - 2016-12-12 12:02:11 UTC
Veine Miromme wrote:
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
[quote=Veine Miromme]Subject:
Looking For Marmite or other Good Escort High-Sec Rates for 1 Bowhead.


As the title and subject mentions above,
I am looking for the rates of Marmite (with which I am not WarDec) or other Escort for High-Sec Hauling of Bowhead.

Multiple Bowheads are possible if the escort is large enough.

What are the rate to protect a few billion worth of safe passage through High-sec systems only?


As this EVE Uni
Bowhead link
mentions:
"The Bowhead was devised as a "high-sec carrier". It has the ability to carry fitted ships in its Ship Maintenance Bay, making it useful for incursion runners who regularly need to move a few ships from location to location, such as if they have a damage dealer ship, a logistics ship, and a hacking frigate. However, the Bowhead is fairly slow, and can be easily suicide ganked if enough people can be gathered up. Fly it at your own risk!"


Which Incursion runner I am.
Is it a better deal to try to cut a deal with other incursion runner who may not be as loyal or scrupulous or what have you

Thank you for your prompt reply, but I'm on my way to work and it took 7 minutes for the post to load on my end from McDo.

I will have the time to read the rest later.

Hopefully I will not have gone to heaven laughing by then, but no, you do not get to fly my ship for 25m ISK / hr or whatever it is that you considered escort services for under 1 billion minimum or what have you.

The ship alone is worth 1.5b without any Capital rigs or anything inside.
I am looking for a bit of firepower and webbers to speed things up expediency wise (not too stupidly simple, please).

As for what you propose, the ships would be packed and contracted instead of being loaded inside the Bowhead ship maintenance bay, fitted and not repackaged.

You misunderstand I think. If you have more than 4 ships I will use a bowhead and escort. I have my own and know the right people/methods to not get it blown up. It is almost always safer to fly a BS than to transport it in a bowhead/freighter as this is like putting a giant target on your head. If you doubt my ability to field the correct escourt I invite you to browse my killboard. Pay special attention to my time in Marmite and even my early rabble inc. days (Hint look for multiple 'Neirfallas' characters on kills Blink)

But even if you do not want my highly trusted transport services I recomend getting in touch with Redfrog and seeing what they can do for you if anything.

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
P I R A T
#6 - 2016-12-12 12:28:41 UTC
I would hire Noragen Neirfallas, as he is a certified highsec escort boy. Pirate

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

StonerPhReaK
Herb Men
#7 - 2016-12-12 13:16:10 UTC
A bowhead hauls Unpacked ships. If you packwrap them not only do you lose the rigs but they will not fit into a bowheads sma. Noragens offer is probably the best you will get considering the ship is only 1.5b. Its gonna cost that just to get some well known escorts to get dressed.

Signatures wer cooler when we couldn't remove them completely.

Veine Miromme
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2016-12-13 11:07:43 UTC
Tora Bushido wrote:
I would hire Noragen Neirfallas, as he is a certified highsec escort boy. Pirate

Well, I don't know but I have to go to work now.

I just managed to read the 2nd post from Noragen Neirfallas, and I want to discuss details by other means or methods of communication than in this forum as I prefer to keep my logistic data secret and, more safe than being published for pirates to use.


On a theoretical point of view,
why couldn't I fly the Bowhead while escorted and not :
either
1. give my bowhead for a merc to fly with my ships inside?
2. let a merc fly my ship and simply get away with them, since there is no way to contract this out with the EVE Online contracting system.

I mean, sure, if I pay for an escort , and I fly my Bowhead with the ships I need inside, to have hauled for the next incursion, it could be done.
But why just suggest some kind of implicit trust about what to do, how to do it, and this communication problem to have the matter solved?

+ I tried to send him an EVE Mail, however,
Feature Temporarily Unavailable
This feature is not available during game downtime.


I rather deal with Marmite myself and will search for their thread on the forums later on today,
even though this is already the 3 day I am dealing with this, and it seems to be going backward.


As for
StonerPhReaK wrote:
A bowhead hauls Unpacked ships. If you packwrap them not only do you lose the rigs but they will not fit into a bowheads sma. Noragens offer is probably the best you will get considering the ship is only 1.5b. Its gonna cost that just to get some well known escorts to get dressed.

Some of my info is being interpreted in other ways than it is meant to be.
Like for instance, when you mention that the ship is only 1.5b...

That is in fact misleading, since there maybe more than 1 ship and their value may be higher or at least a good percentage of the ships value may be higher than the one quoted in the interpretation.

Again, that is something that would also be better left out of this forum if that would be the case.


As for the cost, it already costed me more, and I still won't have any services half-way done.

Ship Type : Out of pod (for now)

Zimmy Zeta
Perkone
Caldari State
#9 - 2016-12-13 15:13:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Zimmy Zeta
Just chiming in to confirm that I would take up Noragen Neirfallas on his offer.
He's basically the Chribba of C&P and has a stellar reputation.
As far as I know, he makes most of his money with 3rd party services, so his reputation is his most valuable asset. He would have a lot more to lose by scamming you than the worth of a few lousy incursion ships.
But then again, it's your ships and the choice is yours alone to make.

source: satisfied customer myself

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#10 - 2016-12-14 18:55:53 UTC
Tora Bushido wrote:
I would hire Noragen Neirfallas, as he is a certified highsec escort boy. Pirate

Naw Tora for you it's free (not just the hauling) Blink

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
Astral Alliance
#11 - 2016-12-14 20:57:41 UTC
Veine Miromme wrote:
Tora Bushido wrote:
I would hire Noragen Neirfallas, as he is a certified highsec escort boy. Pirate

Well, I don't know but I have to go to work now.

I just managed to read the 2nd post from Noragen Neirfallas, and I want to discuss details by other means or methods of communication than in this forum as I prefer to keep my logistic data secret and, more safe than being published for pirates to use.


On a theoretical point of view,
why couldn't I fly the Bowhead while escorted and not :
either
1. give my bowhead for a merc to fly with my ships inside?
2. let a merc fly my ship and simply get away with them, since there is no way to contract this out with the EVE Online contracting system.

I mean, sure, if I pay for an escort , and I fly my Bowhead with the ships I need inside, to have hauled for the next incursion, it could be done.
But why just suggest some kind of implicit trust about what to do, how to do it, and this communication problem to have the matter solved?

+ I tried to send him an EVE Mail, however,
Feature Temporarily Unavailable
This feature is not available during game downtime.


I rather deal with Marmite myself and will search for their thread on the forums later on today,
even though this is already the 3 day I am dealing with this, and it seems to be going backward.


As for
StonerPhReaK wrote:
A bowhead hauls Unpacked ships. If you packwrap them not only do you lose the rigs but they will not fit into a bowheads sma. Noragens offer is probably the best you will get considering the ship is only 1.5b. Its gonna cost that just to get some well known escorts to get dressed.

Some of my info is being interpreted in other ways than it is meant to be.
Like for instance, when you mention that the ship is only 1.5b...

That is in fact misleading, since there maybe more than 1 ship and their value may be higher or at least a good percentage of the ships value may be higher than the one quoted in the interpretation.

Again, that is something that would also be better left out of this forum if that would be the case.


As for the cost, it already costed me more, and I still won't have any services half-way done.


Sorry to break this to you but this is not going to work, you will be scammed or you will be targeted because they think you have something worth while ganking.

There are many reasons why something like this is not feasible, webbing requires that you have the webber in your corp and friendly fire legal, if not you have to do a duel, do you trust that person and is paying them ISK a guarantee of security? A little clue about Eve it is not...

Your best bet is to work with other people that you know well to help you move stuff around. But for the sake of your own wallet and position in the game be very very careful.

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Bronson Hughes
The Knights of the Blessed Mother of Acceleration
#12 - 2016-12-14 21:59:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Bronson Hughes
I too would vouch for Noragen. He held the prizes for several 1v1 tournaments as a trusted 3rd party.

As for your escort request, let me offer you an alternative. Large escorts attract attention. Merc contracts attract attention. The best way to survive any expensive hauling run is to not attract attention to yourself. (EDIT: If you're smart, you've posted this on a forum alt so nobody here knows who your real Bowhead pilot is.)

If you're moving a Bowhead, or any other freighter, through hisec, what you really want is a three-pilot team. You in the Bowhead, one scout that stays a system ahead of you looking for bumping ships lurking around a gate, and one Hyena with multiple webs to help web the Bowhead into warp faster. Some folks prefer a Daredevil for its stronger webs, but without the range bonus, it will often have to approach you first, wasting valuable time. If you're really pressed, the Hyena pilot can also scout for you, but having a separate scout works better.

I have provided these services before in the past and would be willing to provide them again...for a fee. Feel free to contact me if you're interested in my services.

Relatively Notorious By Association

My Many Misadventures

I predicted FAUXs

Veine Miromme
Gallente Federation
#13 - 2016-12-15 00:02:53 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
Veine Miromme wrote:
Tora Bushido wrote:
I would hire Noragen Neirfallas, as he is a certified highsec escort boy. Pirate

Well, I don't know but I have to go to work now.

I just managed to read the 2nd post from Noragen Neirfallas, and I want to discuss details by other means or methods of communication than in this forum as I prefer to keep my logistic data secret and, more safe than being published for pirates to use.


On a theoretical point of view,
why couldn't I fly the Bowhead while escorted and not :
either
1. give my bowhead for a merc to fly with my ships inside?
2. let a merc fly my ship and simply get away with them, since there is no way to contract this out with the EVE Online contracting system.

I mean, sure, if I pay for an escort , and I fly my Bowhead with the ships I need inside, to have hauled for the next incursion, it could be done.
But why just suggest some kind of implicit trust about what to do, how to do it, and this communication problem to have the matter solved?

+ I tried to send him an EVE Mail, however,
Feature Temporarily Unavailable
This feature is not available during game downtime.


I rather deal with Marmite myself and will search for their thread on the forums later on today,
even though this is already the 3 day I am dealing with this, and it seems to be going backward.


As for
StonerPhReaK wrote:
A bowhead hauls Unpacked ships. If you packwrap them not only do you lose the rigs but they will not fit into a bowheads sma. Noragens offer is probably the best you will get considering the ship is only 1.5b. Its gonna cost that just to get some well known escorts to get dressed.

Some of my info is being interpreted in other ways than it is meant to be.
Like for instance, when you mention that the ship is only 1.5b...

That is in fact misleading, since there maybe more than 1 ship and their value may be higher or at least a good percentage of the ships value may be higher than the one quoted in the interpretation.

Again, that is something that would also be better left out of this forum if that would be the case.


As for the cost, it already costed me more, and I still won't have any services half-way done.


Sorry to break this to you but this is not going to work, you will be scammed or you will be targeted because they think you have something worth while ganking.

There are many reasons why something like this is not feasible, webbing requires that you have the webber in your corp and friendly fire legal, if not you have to do a duel, do you trust that person and is paying them ISK a guarantee of security? A little clue about Eve it is not...

Your best bet is to work with other people that you know well to help you move stuff around. But for the sake of your own wallet and position in the game be very very careful.

Quote: "Your best bet is to work with other people that you know well to help you move stuff around."
Well, there are none.

I could go into details about this, and the reasons why, and so on, but it would only be a waste of my time and efforts.
Why would Marmite , who may or may not offer escort services, even though they do offer wardec services, not trustworthy to escort me?

Why would they scam me?

By the way, I'm off work for 3 days due to illness.
There is a virus streak in my community and I was infected.

Ship Type : Out of pod (for now)

Faylee Freir
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#14 - 2016-12-15 00:28:17 UTC
I dont think you need a big alliance for this job as they will most certainly draw unwanted attention.. Not to mention they will have war targets all over the place that will try and interfere with them assisting you. I am most definitely one of the better prepared, equipped, skilled, and knowledgable individuals here and can suit your needs just fine. You will definitely need more than webs and a scout if you wish to arrive at your destination without a scratch. So you could pay some big time merc group that doesnt specialize in this sort of thing... You could pay some nobody that isnt skilled enough for this job, or you could talk to me about how I can help you get to your next incursion site.
Veine Miromme
Gallente Federation
#15 - 2016-12-15 00:34:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Veine Miromme
Faylee Freir wrote:
I dont think you need a big alliance for this job as they will most certainly draw unwanted attention.. Not to mention they will have war targets all over the place that will try and interfere with them assisting you. I am most definitely one of the better prepared, equipped, skilled, and knowledgable individuals here and can suit your needs just fine. You will definitely need more than webs and a scout if you wish to arrive at your destination without a scratch. So you could pay some big time merc group that doesnt specialize in this sort of thing... You could pay some nobody that isnt skilled enough for this job, or you could talk to me about how I can help you get to your next incursion site.

I'm sure I'm not the only one.
I wonder if we can not assemble some forces from within our own Incursion sources...

I'm looking for a Marmite link in this forum, and I can't find it again yet.

Edit:
Is this it:
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=460602
[MERC] The Marmite Collective

Ship Type : Out of pod (for now)

Bronson Hughes
The Knights of the Blessed Mother of Acceleration
#16 - 2016-12-15 00:38:27 UTC
Veine Miromme wrote:

I wonder if we can not assemble some forces from within our own Incursion sources....

This is almost certainly your best bet.

And I'm saying that as someone who offered to do the job for a fee.

You cannot buy trust in EvE. It can only be earned. You're far more likely to have earned it with your fellow incursion runners than with a merc contract.

Relatively Notorious By Association

My Many Misadventures

I predicted FAUXs

Veine Miromme
Gallente Federation
#17 - 2016-12-15 00:56:07 UTC
Bronson Hughes wrote:
Veine Miromme wrote:

I wonder if we can not assemble some forces from within our own Incursion sources....

This is almost certainly your best bet.

And I'm saying that as someone who offered to do the job for a fee.

You cannot buy trust in EvE. It can only be earned. You're far more likely to have earned it with your fellow incursion runners than with a merc contract.

True to that, however, fellow incursions runners that I work with are not based on trust but on gain of ISK.

It is about as useless to try to get a deal with them than it is to get valuable information on why not to burn a gate while it is not safe to jump.
I know that from experience since it costed me a Megatron when I knew nothing about Incursions yet,
I certainly didn't know about gate safety.



One more thing,
perhaps this is better for the Market Discussions only,
but in business:
Confidence is Earned
and
Trust is Sacred.

There are many application where this holds true if not all.

It is also safer than to rely on that trust must be earned.
If trust would simply require to be earned, one could deconsecrate the trust once earned.
Nice for spying techniques, goals, and so on, however, not reliable enough for success...

I myself have more practical experience where this does still holds true in every day business globally and in space (real life business).


Searching for
marmite
Topic: marmite
in Crimes & Punishment
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=search&search=marmite&topic=marmite&forumID=252

Searching only for
marmite
in the general search field returns nothing.

Looking at :
Tora Bushido's post history
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=search&postedby=Tora%20Bushido
shown the 36 pages (and still opened) Marmite thread.

Ship Type : Out of pod (for now)

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#18 - 2016-12-15 02:57:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Noragen Neirfallas
Veine Miromme wrote:
Bronson Hughes wrote:
Veine Miromme wrote:

I wonder if we can not assemble some forces from within our own Incursion sources....

This is almost certainly your best bet.

And I'm saying that as someone who offered to do the job for a fee.

You cannot buy trust in EvE. It can only be earned. You're far more likely to have earned it with your fellow incursion runners than with a merc contract.

True to that, however, fellow incursions runners that I work with are not based on trust but on gain of ISK.

It is about as useless to try to get a deal with them than it is to get valuable information on why not to burn a gate while it is not safe to jump.
I know that from experience since it costed me a Megatron when I knew nothing about Incursions yet,
I certainly didn't know about gate safety.



One more thing,
perhaps this is better for the Market Discussions only,
but in business:
Confidence is Earned
and
Trust is Sacred.

There are many application where this holds true if not all.

It is also safer than to rely on that trust must be earned.
If trust would simply require to be earned, one could deconsecrate the trust once earned.
Nice for spying techniques, goals, and so on, however, not reliable enough for success...

I myself have more practical experience where this does still holds true in every day business globally and in space (real life business).


Searching for
marmite
Topic: marmite
in Crimes & Punishment
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=search&search=marmite&topic=marmite&forumID=252

Searching only for
marmite
in the general search field returns nothing.

Looking at :
Tora Bushido's post history
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=search&postedby=Tora%20Bushido
shown the 36 pages (and still opened) Marmite thread.


All merc entities are required to post their services in this forum section.

Now onto other things since waaayyyyyyy too many people are vouching for me here on what would have been my standard evemail alerting you to what you just did and a return contract for 10k isk (I'm cheap) I'll do it here instead.

Never ever ever never ever never give somebody your ship if you expect it back. This is eve and more importantly you are in the Crime and Punishment section of the forums. We are usually helpfull when people follow a basic set of rules which seem to have been more or less met here so I'll go on to suggest how I get my Bowhead and other fun things around without attracting too much attention.

First up web it between gates. I know people say they don't have friends they trust to help them move things but if you were moving a cap gate to gate in lowsec you wouldn't do it without a scout/webber would you? Also as above you will want a scout looking for potential bumping ships hanging around. Avoid these like the plague. Set Uedama/Niraja on your avoid list and take a longer route if needed unless you know the times of days/right people to sneak through these with several multibillion ships all in one. If you have to move through one of these systems I usually try to do it within 2 mins fo downtime on either side (prefer before). If a ship is making you nervous for some reason (following/Targeting/scanning) while moving it dock up and move them manually until you get out of lower security areas. Finally tank the ever living **** outta your bowhead.

Now if you are going to ignore any/all of that and move it solo with all your ships in it 2 things first send my your route/expected travel times Pirate(joke) and second fit it like this (not joke). After jumping through a gate hit align to the out gate, cycle your prop mod, decycle your prop mod. hit warp. You will warp always in 1 cycle of prop mod if done right.

Good luck. Fly Smart

PS I never scam on Noragen but I often troll CoolCool

Edit: Also never let some random be your webber. I have killed freighters with enyo's and It can be done by lesser ships too.

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
Astral Alliance
#19 - 2016-12-15 06:54:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Dracvlad
Veine Miromme wrote:


Quote: "Your best bet is to work with other people that you know well to help you move stuff around."
Well, there are none.

I could go into details about this, and the reasons why, and so on, but it would only be a waste of my time and efforts.
Why would Marmite , who may or may not offer escort services, even though they do offer wardec services, not trustworthy to escort me?

Why would they scam me?

By the way, I'm off work for 3 days due to illness.
There is a virus streak in my community and I was infected.


Sad to hear that you have no one around to work with you, but that is how some people end up playing and there is no need to go into details, you could be a multi boxer for all I know.

Do Marmite offer escort service, personally I have no idea, but the first page of their Merc thread does not detail it

Is Noragen Neirfallas a scammer, I have no idea, I am certainly not aware of him scamming anyone on that character, but only you can make that choice. However he is in the process of leaving the game, which you can see in another thread, does that help you in formulating your trust? His advice above however is very sound.

But what you do need to understand is the mechanics around escorts, what you could pay for is four mercs in Gank Talo's ready to gank the bumping Macherial. No duel with them, just a contract for them to gank the Macherial that starts to bump you, perhaps having one ready to gank the blackbird that will attempt fo negate your own webber, because surely you have more than one accounts and are not naive enough to do a duel are you?

Best way to deal with Mercs is be very specific in the terms of the contract and remember the only recourse you have for them not doing their job is to go after them yourself or pay someone else to do that. Remember however if you do muck up and get caught, you only have yourself to blame. Have fun...

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
P I R A T
#20 - 2016-12-15 13:22:12 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
Do Marmite offer escort service, personally I have no idea, but the first page of their Merc thread does not detail it
All we do is sell exotic dancers for 1B/dancer and war dec people. No escort services and structure jobs we forward to VMG.

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

12Next page