These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page
 

i need a merc corp to run havc

Author
rage mills
No Fox Given
Already Replaced.
#1 - 2016-11-23 11:00:55 UTC
i need a merc grp willing to pay 2 plexs the character i want DEAD is Liek DarZ corps name is new order logistics [NHCOC] alliance code region the forge system osmon my in game name is rage mills contact me in game and we talk priceing
renwahh
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#2 - 2016-11-23 12:48:25 UTC
Ok I guess showing me on the doll went out the window Shocked

and it was only a Mackinaw loss. Its CODE dude and they do this all the time.

Get over it and move on and INB4 pay a permit
StonerPhReaK
Herb Men
#3 - 2016-11-23 12:57:36 UTC
I am willing to help. Send over 1 of 2 plexes to this account. This way i know you are serious about the deading of Liek DarZ. Once the plex has been received Operation Liek Dead will commence. I need you to know though that once the plex has been sent there is no backing out. Liek DarZ will be Liek Dead soon after. Upon news of this the other plex will need to be sent promptly. If i get caught doing this i have people on the outside who will finish my work. If you do not pay those same people will be at your resedency to pay you a visit. The only other piece of information i need from you is how you want it done.I can go messy and Neutron blaster close range to the aft end? Or make it nice and clean Beam laser from 150k away? Let me know. My skills are near limitless and i have never used a Skill injector. This is a serious game you are playing. I hope to hear from you soon on this matter.

Signatures wer cooler when we couldn't remove them completely.

Imperator Kane
Somali Coast Guard Authority
Belligerent Undesirables
#4 - 2016-11-23 13:22:58 UTC
I will do it.

Mail me ingame.

Cannibal Kane was my Test Character.

Serendipity Lost
Repo Industries
#5 - 2016-11-23 15:08:27 UTC
StonerPhReaK wrote:
I am willing to help. Send over 1 of 2 plexes to this account. This way i know you are serious about the deading of Liek DarZ. Once the plex has been received Operation Liek Dead will commence. I need you to know though that once the plex has been sent there is no backing out. Liek DarZ will be Liek Dead soon after. Upon news of this the other plex will need to be sent promptly. If i get caught doing this i have people on the outside who will finish my work. If you do not pay those same people will be at your resedency to pay you a visit. The only other piece of information i need from you is how you want it done.I can go messy and Neutron blaster close range to the aft end? Or make it nice and clean Beam laser from 150k away? Let me know. My skills are near limitless and i have never used a Skill injector. This is a serious game you are playing. I hope to hear from you soon on this matter.



Stoner has already enlisted my alt (to never be named) as his backup. The plan is set - you just need to pull the trigger.
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#6 - 2016-11-23 19:32:44 UTC
Your in Test and flying in highsec in semi expensive ships you say? Where was it again Osmon? Twisted

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Liek DarZ
New Order Logistics
CODE.
#7 - 2016-11-23 20:13:14 UTC
Dear Mr. mills,

I am sorry to hear that you did not use the time you had after your last visit to a station in order to calm down a bit.
Not just me, but our whole alliance is trembling currently in expectation of the impact from all the forces you can muster.

We are fully aware that this post here is just the tip of the iceberg - after all, you only offer 2 PLEX. So I take it you are also active in many other channels so you can offer the full bounty on my head which you promised to me?

http://i.imgur.com/MZiWWxy.png

Please, do not hold back your riches - you want full revenge, not just the cheap one for 2 mere PLEX, right?
Ngoq TlhamChu' ChutEnforce
Ascendance
Goonswarm Federation
#8 - 2016-11-23 20:15:25 UTC
rage mills wrote:
i need a merc grp willing to pay 2 plexs the character i want DEAD is Liek DarZ corps name is new order logistics [NHCOC] alliance code region the forge system osmon my in game name is rage mills contact me in game and we talk priceing



ROFL 2Plex to do what Concord does for free.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6707980

Someone has to protect the rocks....

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#9 - 2016-11-23 20:59:32 UTC
Liek DarZ wrote:
Dear Mr. mills,

I am sorry to hear that you did not use the time you had after your last visit to a station in order to calm down a bit.
Not just me, but our whole alliance is trembling currently in expectation of the impact from all the forces you can muster.

We are fully aware that this post here is just the tip of the iceberg - after all, you only offer 2 PLEX. So I take it you are also active in many other channels so you can offer the full bounty on my head which you promised to me?

http://i.imgur.com/MZiWWxy.png

Please, do not hold back your riches - you want full revenge, not just the cheap one for 2 mere PLEX, right?

Wow for that kind of cash I will actually come hunt your target specifically for you. 2 PLEX not so much but for 50BIL I'll sit on his ass all day every day for a while

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Morgan Agrivar
Doomheim
#10 - 2016-11-24 08:07:51 UTC
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
Liek DarZ wrote:
Dear Mr. mills,

I am sorry to hear that you did not use the time you had after your last visit to a station in order to calm down a bit.
Not just me, but our whole alliance is trembling currently in expectation of the impact from all the forces you can muster.

We are fully aware that this post here is just the tip of the iceberg - after all, you only offer 2 PLEX. So I take it you are also active in many other channels so you can offer the full bounty on my head which you promised to me?

http://i.imgur.com/MZiWWxy.png

Please, do not hold back your riches - you want full revenge, not just the cheap one for 2 mere PLEX, right?

Wow for that kind of cash I will actually come hunt your target specifically for you. 2 PLEX not so much but for 50BIL I'll sit on his ass all day every day for a while

For 50b, I could reach over and stab him with a space fork cause I would be like, you know...right next to him or something. For 100b, I would stalk him like a psycho ex-girlfriend or something.
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#11 - 2016-11-24 12:47:16 UTC
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
Liek DarZ wrote:
Dear Mr. mills,

I am sorry to hear that you did not use the time you had after your last visit to a station in order to calm down a bit.
Not just me, but our whole alliance is trembling currently in expectation of the impact from all the forces you can muster.

We are fully aware that this post here is just the tip of the iceberg - after all, you only offer 2 PLEX. So I take it you are also active in many other channels so you can offer the full bounty on my head which you promised to me?

http://i.imgur.com/MZiWWxy.png

Please, do not hold back your riches - you want full revenge, not just the cheap one for 2 mere PLEX, right?

Wow for that kind of cash I will actually come hunt your target specifically for you. 2 PLEX not so much but for 50BIL I'll sit on his ass all day every day for a while

For 50b, I could reach over and stab him with a space fork cause I would be like, you know...right next to him or something. For 100b, I would stalk him like a psycho ex-girlfriend or something.

I'll match the stalker ex girlfriend offer and add in a side of psycho. When he wakes up each day to check his evemails ill have filled up his inbox with creepy breathing. I'll move into his best friends corp and get a job at his favourite station. If he ever gets intoxicated... well lets just say he will feel like showering for weeks afterwards

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Sinfony Prime
Blackwater USA Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#12 - 2016-11-24 13:03:17 UTC
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
Liek DarZ wrote:
Dear Mr. mills,

I am sorry to hear that you did not use the time you had after your last visit to a station in order to calm down a bit.
Not just me, but our whole alliance is trembling currently in expectation of the impact from all the forces you can muster.

We are fully aware that this post here is just the tip of the iceberg - after all, you only offer 2 PLEX. So I take it you are also active in many other channels so you can offer the full bounty on my head which you promised to me?

http://i.imgur.com/MZiWWxy.png

Please, do not hold back your riches - you want full revenge, not just the cheap one for 2 mere PLEX, right?

Wow for that kind of cash I will actually come hunt your target specifically for you. 2 PLEX not so much but for 50BIL I'll sit on his ass all day every day for a while

For 50b, I could reach over and stab him with a space fork cause I would be like, you know...right next to him or something. For 100b, I would stalk him like a psycho ex-girlfriend or something.

I'll match the stalker ex girlfriend offer and add in a side of psycho. When he wakes up each day to check his evemails ill have filled up his inbox with creepy breathing. I'll move into his best friends corp and get a job at his favourite station. If he ever gets intoxicated... well lets just say he will feel like showering for weeks afterwards

For 100 bil i will wash your car, stalk this guy, do your laundry, gank this dude, and make you a turkey dinner.
Mortlake
Somalian Coast Guard Authority
#13 - 2016-11-24 13:09:16 UTC
I'll drop my space pants for 100 isk, a Civilian Afterburner and at least a vague gesture of commitment.

Sometimes you hit the bar and sometimes the bar hits you...

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#14 - 2016-11-24 23:57:35 UTC
Mortlake wrote:
I'll drop my space pants for 100 isk, a Civilian Afterburner and at least a vague gesture of commitment.

Please you drop your pants if i stroke your neckbeard

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Mortlake
Somalian Coast Guard Authority
#15 - 2016-11-25 00:10:18 UTC
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
Mortlake wrote:
I'll drop my space pants for 100 isk, a Civilian Afterburner and at least a vague gesture of commitment.

Please you drop your pants if i stroke your neckbeard


Hey man, no hate.

Sometimes you hit the bar and sometimes the bar hits you...

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#16 - 2016-11-25 00:16:29 UTC
Mortlake wrote:
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
Mortlake wrote:
I'll drop my space pants for 100 isk, a Civilian Afterburner and at least a vague gesture of commitment.

Please you drop your pants if i stroke your neckbeard


Hey man, no hate.

that wasn't hate. I was trying to come onto you Blink

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Mortlake
Somalian Coast Guard Authority
#17 - 2016-11-25 00:28:43 UTC
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
Mortlake wrote:
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
Mortlake wrote:
I'll drop my space pants for 100 isk, a Civilian Afterburner and at least a vague gesture of commitment.

Please you drop your pants if i stroke your neckbeard


Hey man, no hate.

that wasn't hate. I was trying to come onto you Blink


Oh?

*splays neckbeard suggestively

Sometimes you hit the bar and sometimes the bar hits you...

Mike Adoulin
Hell House
Hell Dawn
#18 - 2016-11-25 00:47:56 UTC
Get a room, you two.

Also, for 50 bil I will live in a hamster cage and give Liek Darz the Cute Googly Eye.

Cute Googly Eye, man.

I will also act Adorable and Fluffy.

Everything in EVE is a trap.

And if it isn't, it's your job to make it a trap...:)

You want to know what immorality in EVE Online looks like? Look no further than Ripard "Jester" Teg.

Chribba is the Chuck Norris of EVE.

Sinfony Prime
Blackwater USA Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#19 - 2016-11-25 01:33:25 UTC
Mike Adoulin wrote:
Get a room, you two.

Also, for 50 bil I will live in a hamster cage and give Liek Darz the Cute Googly Eye.

Cute Googly Eye, man.

I will also act Adorable and Fluffy.


As long as that hamster cage has room for your pc, reliable internet access, and a place to make a head call. Right?
Morgan Agrivar
Doomheim
#20 - 2016-11-25 23:27:59 UTC
Mike Adoulin wrote:
Get a room, you two.

Also, for 50 bil I will live in a hamster cage and give Liek Darz the Cute Googly Eye.

Cute Googly Eye, man.

I will also act Adorable and Fluffy.


As adorable and fluffy as this?
12Next page