These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Warp camera focus change(When was this implemented?)

Author
Mark O'Helm
Fam. Zimin von Reizgenschwendt
#1 - 2016-10-06 09:00:31 UTC
Please fix that, so the camera focusses on the center or the rear half of the ship.

1. That would make the acceleration impact on the cameradrone visible. Wich would be cool, imo.

2. When i warp my orca or freighter, the camera goes to the front of the ship. When i then zoom in to the back, i can see the empty inside of the ship, wich totally destroys the illusion of mass for me.

Thank you.

"Frauenversteher wissen, was Frauen wollen. Aber Frauen wollen keine Frauenversteher. Weil Frauenversteher wissen, was Frauen wollen." (Ein Single)

"Wirklich coolen Leuten ist es egal, ob sie cool sind." (Einer, dem es egal ist)

Cien Banchiere
Extrinsic Arcadia Distribution
#2 - 2016-10-06 14:26:52 UTC
Are you sure you don't actually enjoy it? Like when you leave dynamic camera on and undock and can't move the camera, and when you do it spergs and flies everywhere? Or your ship being in the weirdest places while warping, such as the top left of the screen of hiding behind your overview? I sure love it. I also hated the custom tracking position. Thank the gods that thing is gone.
Mark O'Helm
Fam. Zimin von Reizgenschwendt
#3 - 2016-10-06 15:12:16 UTC
No, i don't enjoy it. The front focus is weird.
Yes, the dock and undock sequences are awesome. I enjoy it everytime.
What is spergs?

"Frauenversteher wissen, was Frauen wollen. Aber Frauen wollen keine Frauenversteher. Weil Frauenversteher wissen, was Frauen wollen." (Ein Single)

"Wirklich coolen Leuten ist es egal, ob sie cool sind." (Einer, dem es egal ist)

Elenahina
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2016-10-07 10:27:12 UTC
Mark O'Helm wrote:
No, i don't enjoy it. The front focus is weird.
Yes, the dock and undock sequences are awesome. I enjoy it everytime.
What is spergs?

Sarcasm. It's what's for breakfast.

Eve is like an addiction; you can't quit it until it quits you. Also, iderno

Tanthos
Tanthos Corp
#5 - 2016-10-07 12:00:21 UTC
Well I like it. So there.