These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Skill Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

New character boosts not working?

Author
Red Carcharias
Corporation Tax Sucks and names are hard
#1 - 2016-10-05 23:53:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Red Carcharias
I bought one of the starter packs for one of my accounts, but there's no effect from the boost. My attributes have been raised, but there's no corresponding reduction in training time. Is this a common issue?

I've tried starting/stopping training and emptying the queue to no avail.
Do Little
Bluenose Trading
#2 - 2016-10-09 16:52:23 UTC
If your attributes increased, SP earned/hour should also increase. If it doesn't, you should probably file a support ticket. The Cerebral Accelerators are tied to the age of your character - if you got a "prototype accelerator" in the starter pack, it will work until the character is 14 days old - not 14 days from the time you inject it.
Andrew Indy
Cleaning Crew
#3 - 2016-10-11 02:28:48 UTC
Maybe try something like Evemon and see what your SP/Hour is . If its more than 2700 its working.

Once upon a time the queue time would only update when you restarted the queue now it updated the second you add implants ect. This can be a bit confusing as you expect to see the item drop when you click start.
Gregorius Goldstein
Queens of the Drone Age
#4 - 2016-10-11 07:07:04 UTC
Red Carcharias wrote:
I bought one of the starter packs for one of my accounts, but there's no effect from the boost. My attributes have been raised, but there's no corresponding reduction in training time. Is this a common issue?

I've tried starting/stopping training and emptying the queue to no avail.

The booster from the starter pack only works for the first month and does nothing for clones that are older than one month.
HandelsPharmi
Pharmi on CharBazaar
#5 - 2016-10-17 11:48:01 UTC
The "Standarf Celebral Accelerator" works for the first 35 days of the chars life.
The bigger ones are working not that long...