These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Are golden pods juicier than regular pods?

Author
Dirty Forum Alt
Forum Alts Anonymous
#1 - 2016-07-01 16:06:03 UTC
Well, lets do the math!

Using the zkillboard data for the past year and a half (2015.01.01 @ 0000 GMT - 2016.07.01 @ 1545 GMT), we find the following:

Total Regular Pods Lost: 2.121.262 (2,12 Million Pods)
Total Combined Value: 84.164.920.000.000 (84,16 Trillion Isk)
Average Value Per Pod: 39.676.815,03 (39,68 Million Isk)

Total Golden Pods Lost: 51.177 (51,18 Thousand)
Total Combined Value: 4.100.490.000.000 (4,1 Trillion Isk)
Average Value Per Pod: 80.123.688,38 (80,12 Million Isk)

So the answer is: Yes! They are!


On average, a golden pod is more than twice as juicy as a regular pod!

So next time you see one, hurry up and take a big bite out of it before somebody else beats you to it!


TwistedPirateTwisted

The dead swans lay in the stagnant pool. They lay. They rotted. They turned Around occasionally. Bits of flesh dropped off them from Time to time. And sank into the pool's mire. They also smelt a great deal.

Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings (Sussex)

Dirty Forum Alt
Forum Alts Anonymous
#2 - 2016-07-01 16:14:49 UTC
To save you all the trouble of wondering why I have made this public service announcement, allow me to just come right out and say it:

I dunno.

I'm bored.

Why not?

Big smile

The dead swans lay in the stagnant pool. They lay. They rotted. They turned Around occasionally. Bits of flesh dropped off them from Time to time. And sank into the pool's mire. They also smelt a great deal.

Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings (Sussex)

Sol epoch
HELVEGEN
#3 - 2016-07-01 21:18:52 UTC
Dirty Forum Alt wrote:
To save you all the trouble of wondering why I have made this public service announcement, allow me to just come right out and say it:

I dunno.

I'm bored.

Why not?

Big smile


Is the basement door locked again?
Dirty Forum Alt
Forum Alts Anonymous
#4 - 2016-07-01 22:04:07 UTC
Sol epoch wrote:
Dirty Forum Alt wrote:
To save you all the trouble of wondering why I have made this public service announcement, allow me to just come right out and say it:

I dunno.

I'm bored.

Why not?

Big smile


Is the basement door locked again?

I think the lock is broken. I've never been able to open it.

Possibly related to the fact that my house doesn't actually have a basement....

In any case, thank you for the deep philosophical question to ponder.

The dead swans lay in the stagnant pool. They lay. They rotted. They turned Around occasionally. Bits of flesh dropped off them from Time to time. And sank into the pool's mire. They also smelt a great deal.

Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings (Sussex)

Sol epoch
HELVEGEN
#5 - 2016-07-02 00:14:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Sol epoch
Dirty Forum Alt wrote:
Sol epoch wrote:
Dirty Forum Alt wrote:
To save you all the trouble of wondering why I have made this public service announcement, allow me to just come right out and say it:

I dunno.

I'm bored.

Why not?

Big smile


Is the basement door locked again?

I think the lock is broken. I've never been able to open it.

Possibly related to the fact that my house doesn't actually have a basement....

In any case, thank you for the deep philosophical question to ponder.


If you haven't been able to open it because the lock is broken and then state you have no basement is a testament to you really not knowing what is going on and to your previous posts on the forums!
Dirty Forum Alt
Forum Alts Anonymous
#6 - 2016-07-02 01:16:16 UTC
Sol epoch wrote:
Dirty Forum Alt wrote:
Sol epoch wrote:
Dirty Forum Alt wrote:
To save you all the trouble of wondering why I have made this public service announcement, allow me to just come right out and say it:

I dunno.

I'm bored.

Why not?

Big smile


Is the basement door locked again?

I think the lock is broken. I've never been able to open it.

Possibly related to the fact that my house doesn't actually have a basement....

In any case, thank you for the deep philosophical question to ponder.


If you haven't been able to open it because the lock is broken and then state you have no basement is a testament to you really not knowing what is going on and to your previous posts on the forums!

Or perhaps I cannot open it because, having no basement, I have no basement door....

But then again, perhaps it does exist as a state of mind...

Obviously you are only thinking superficially.


In any case, my math regarding the pods remains correct - as are the vast majority of the posts on these forums. Most of them are even constructive.

Can you say the same?

Roll

The dead swans lay in the stagnant pool. They lay. They rotted. They turned Around occasionally. Bits of flesh dropped off them from Time to time. And sank into the pool's mire. They also smelt a great deal.

Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings (Sussex)

Morgan Agrivar
Doomheim
#7 - 2016-07-02 07:17:13 UTC
Dirty Forum Alt wrote:
To save you all the trouble of wondering why I have made this public service announcement, allow me to just come right out and say it:

I dunno.

I'm bored.

Why not?

Big smile

Get a dog.
Shallanna Yassavi
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#8 - 2016-07-03 07:43:39 UTC
Dirty Forum Alt wrote:
To save you all the trouble of wondering why I have made this public service announcement, allow me to just come right out and say it:

I dunno.

I'm a pink elephant.

Why not?

Big smile

I think that's about right.

A signature :o

Raiz Nhell
Tactically Challenged
Tactical Supremacy
#9 - 2016-07-04 02:19:47 UTC
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
Dirty Forum Alt wrote:
To save you all the trouble of wondering why I have made this public service announcement, allow me to just come right out and say it:

I dunno.

I'm bored.

Why not?

Big smile

Get a dog.



I have a dog... nothing ruins a perfectly good Eve session quicker than an 8 month old German Shepherd to the head :)

There is no such thing as a fair fight...

If your fighting fair you have automatically put yourself at a disadvantage.

Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight
The Devil's Warrior Alliance
#10 - 2016-07-04 02:54:49 UTC
Raiz Nhell wrote:
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
Dirty Forum Alt wrote:
To save you all the trouble of wondering why I have made this public service announcement, allow me to just come right out and say it:

I dunno.

I'm bored.

Why not?

Big smile

Get a dog.



I have a dog... nothing ruins a perfectly good Eve session quicker than an 8 month old German Shepherd to the head :)


i duno man, a pair of sic and grumpy 5y old's to the gut will take the wind out of you and keep it out.