These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

BINAD is recruiting. C2 Corp / Alliance

Author
Victor MaCleod
The Graduates
The Initiative.
#1 - 2016-06-08 13:29:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Victor MaCleod
BINAD is a WH corp living in a C2 pulsar, and our leadership has a long history of living in WH space.
Currently we are looking to add a few more recruits to our ranks, and show them the ropes of WH space if needed.
Our leadership are not Elitist Armchair Generals and full of Napoleon Complexes, but we have a healthy approach to how things should be managed.

We are also the excecutor corp of Ascending Darkness Alliance.
Have many cool projects comming up in the future.

Our memberbase ranks from mid 20`s to mid 50`s so we are mature, but we are laid back and young at mind :)
We do solo to small gang pvp, and specialize in hunting targets. With our C4 static there is good chances for both pvp and pve.

What do we offer?

* TS3
* Pathfinder
* Slack
* Nice and helpful atmosphere
* Membership training
* Great WH (Pulsar with Static High / C4)
* Strong leadership with alot of experience from WH
* Citadel
* Explosions
* Humor

Requirements!

* The will to learn
* Ability to scan
* Shield skills
* Minimum of 20 Mill SP (depending)
* Being social and active (be creative and search for your own content)
* Teamplayer
* Working headset / Microphone
* Sense of humor / Good attitude
* Full APILol

Do not apply if:

* You`re a keyboard toughguy
* Are a drama queen
* Not able to listen to guidance

Chat with us at Binary Adaption

We are happy to see that our small corp made it to 58`th place in comparison tool from Hardknox.

https://comparison.hrdkx.space/2016

As Binad started out in may 2016 thats actually pretty great.

Come join the fun Big smile
Victor MaCleod
The Graduates
The Initiative.
#2 - 2016-06-09 12:13:44 UTC
Still looking for a few more recruitsSmile
Seraph Essael
Air
The Initiative.
#3 - 2016-06-10 11:01:34 UTC
Some good action last night with two RR domi's.

Swing by the public channel for a chat.

Quoted from Doc Fury: "Concerned citizens: Doc seldom plays EVE on the weekends during spring and summer, so you will always be on your own for a couple days a week. Doc spends that time collecting kittens for the on-going sacrifices, engaging in reckless outdoor activities, and speaking in the 3rd person."

Seraph Essael
Air
The Initiative.
#4 - 2016-06-11 13:44:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Seraph Essael
Scratch one Golem last night.

Golem running sites: Fleet on standby; 4 snakes and my Tengu. Tell them to jump and hold cloak. Decloak to grab point and tell fleet to warp to me. I'm wailing away on the Golem and doing far too much damage to it: "Oh my god guys he's melting, get here quick"... Only to realise the Snakes are in warp and the Drifter has arrived at the site Straight

I solo'd the Golem in my Tengu (The Drifter did all the work and stole my shiny Killmark) and we lost one Snake to the Drifter.

Overall, good fun. Laughs on comms.

Be a part of it today! Join our public channel "Binary Adaption".

Stay classy.

Quoted from Doc Fury: "Concerned citizens: Doc seldom plays EVE on the weekends during spring and summer, so you will always be on your own for a couple days a week. Doc spends that time collecting kittens for the on-going sacrifices, engaging in reckless outdoor activities, and speaking in the 3rd person."

Seraph Essael
Air
The Initiative.
#5 - 2016-06-12 13:33:17 UTC
Some hilarious action last night involving three Gila's and a Niddy.

Cloaky hunting the chains tonight.

Shik Koken
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#6 - 2016-06-12 21:09:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Shik Koken
Very interesting corp, worth a looksee.

Victor MaCleod wrote:

Do not apply if:

* Are a drama queen

I think everybody, 100% of people I meet, wouldn't believe they could fall in any one of these abstract categories.

So how do you characterize a "keyboard toughguy" or "a drama queen" in plain english?

Is "Not able to listen to guidance" also include someone taking on calculated challenges when others says it's too risky?
How about outside-of-the-box, innovative thinkers when nay-sayers are everywhere?
Shik Koken
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#7 - 2016-06-12 21:11:01 UTC
-
Victor MaCleod
The Graduates
The Initiative.
#8 - 2016-06-14 01:36:57 UTC
Shik Koken wrote:
Very interesting corp, worth a looksee.

Victor MaCleod wrote:

Do not apply if:

* Are a drama queen

I think everybody, 100% of people I meet, wouldn't believe they could fall in any one of these abstract categories.

So how do you characterize a "keyboard toughguy" or "a drama queen" in plain english?

Is "Not able to listen to guidance" also include someone taking on calculated challenges when others says it's too risky?
How about outside-of-the-box, innovative thinkers when nay-sayers are everywhere?

Hello Shik Koken!

Appreciate your concerns.
Let me try to spoonfeed you alittle bit...

I have met a bunch of ppl who qualify to theese "abstract categories" as you label them , so i just guess we have our different views on things.
If you wouldnt mind...just do a quick google for the rest, as it is a quite common term in our "world of pixels".

"Not able to listen to guidance".....has nothing to do with being creative or thinking outside the box.
Infact i appreciate ppl who try to see things in a different angle :)

Keyboard Toughguy

and

Drama Queen

Hope pictures will explain :)
Seraph Essael
Air
The Initiative.
#9 - 2016-06-15 16:16:59 UTC
The ball is rolling. Binary Adaption is securing our place within wormholes.

Pop along to our public channel "Binary Adaption" for a chat.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Victor MaCleod
The Graduates
The Initiative.
#10 - 2016-06-17 13:43:51 UTC
Citadel is up and running Cool

Looking for a few more pilots before we pause recruitment.
We will follow up new members so we are sure they know the ropes around WH`s, before we carry on recruiting more members.

At the moment we have 4-5 more slots to fill before recruitment goes on hold.
Come have a chat with us at Binary Adaption.

Have a nice weekend o7
Seraph Essael
Air
The Initiative.
#11 - 2016-06-18 15:19:38 UTC
Looking for a few more pilots, be they newbros to wormholes or seasoned veterans looking for smaller gang fights.

Swing by the recruitment channel and have a chat: Binary Adaption.

Seraph Essael
Air
The Initiative.
#12 - 2016-06-19 18:32:20 UTC
Hole dipping and chain mapping for tonight's menu. Let's see what we can kill.

Swing by the public channel for a chat.

Seraph Essael
Air
The Initiative.
#13 - 2016-06-20 12:17:28 UTC
Still looking for pilots that are like minded:

Can scan / want to learnt to scan.
Cloaky PvP hunting and straight up brawls.
Logi pilots.
Love wormholes.

Swing by our public channel for a quicky Big smile

Seraph Essael
Air
The Initiative.
#14 - 2016-06-21 16:06:58 UTC
Absolutely wrecked by "Friendly Probes" last night, in a three way scrap.

Good fight was had, minus the Rook that they brought.

Want to fight and die with us? Join our Public channel: Binary Adaption

We look forward to hearing from you Big smile

Seraph Essael
Air
The Initiative.
#15 - 2016-06-22 14:27:45 UTC
Still looking for pilots that will add something to our little community.

Pop by our public channel and have a chat.

Victor MaCleod
The Graduates
The Initiative.
#16 - 2016-06-23 13:57:10 UTC
Few spots left to fill Cool
Victor MaCleod
The Graduates
The Initiative.
#17 - 2016-06-26 11:50:30 UTC
Weekend bumpCool
Victor MaCleod
The Graduates
The Initiative.
#18 - 2016-06-29 17:19:42 UTC
Check us out. Cool
Zell Sertan
Epicentre Syndicate
The Singularity.
#19 - 2016-06-30 16:22:23 UTC
Still looking for active WH players.

Small corp, good times, nice opportunity for making your own way without crushing mega-crop obligations!

Hit us up in our Pub channel.
Zoltan Lazar
#20 - 2016-06-30 22:14:36 UTC
Seraph Essael wrote:
Scratch one Golem last night.

Golem running sites: Fleet on standby; 4 snakes and my Tengu. Tell them to jump and hold cloak. Decloak to grab point and tell fleet to warp to me. I'm wailing away on the Golem and doing far too much damage to it: "Oh my god guys he's melting, get here quick"... Only to realise the Snakes are in warp and the Drifter has arrived at the site Straight

I solo'd the Golem in my Tengu (The Drifter did all the work and stole my shiny Killmark) and we lost one Snake to the Drifter.

Overall, good fun. Laughs on comms.

Be apart of it today! Join our public channel "Binary Adaption".

Stay classy.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/54534925/

Wow

Just...

Wow
123Next pageLast page