These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page
 

Halaima Minerbumping Ipo Share Market(offer prices increased)

First post
Author
Fin Udan
Doomheim
#1 - 2016-04-30 09:44:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Fin Udan
As the owner of a Halaima Minerbumping Ipo share(I didn't receive my share yet James Smile) I have decided to try to monetise the value of my share by attempting to create a secondary market in the shares. With a 1,000,000+ shares in existence I see a huge unexploited opportunity here.

The offer :-

Buy :- I guarantee to buy the 1st 2,000 shares offered to me at a price of 750,000 isk per share.
Sell :- I guarantee to offer any shares I acquire at a price of 850,000 isk per share.

I guarantee to make this offer 5 times the terms of which might vary depending on the results of the prior offer. My minimum offer price will be 500,000 isk per share. My maximum offer price will depend on demand.

Obviously if I am inundated with shares for which i get no offers the buy price of the second tranche will be lower and the sell price will be lower. I will vary the terms of the 5 tranches depending on what happens.

Thus I am committing myself to offering to buy 10,000 shares. Obviously my long term aim would be to offer to buy ALL of the shares.

If I am successful in creating a market I will continue to offer to buy shares on an ongoing basis.

If you think this is a scam or you doubt my honesty just move along Smile

If you wish to sell shares you can do so publically or privately. To publically sell shares post your offer in this thread. When I post confirmation send me the shares and I will pay by return To privately sell me shares Evemail me and we can go from there.

If anybody feels the need for a third party then Chribba, Grendell or Darkness would be acceptable and you pay the fees.

Buyers must post their offers in this thread.

Thank you for reading this Smile

I trade Eve Mogul

Elizabeth Norn
Nornir Research
Nornir Empire
#2 - 2016-04-30 10:38:09 UTC
You know when people sell bonds here, they don't hand those out either?
virm pasuul
Academy of the Unseen Arts
The Potato Alliance
#3 - 2016-04-30 10:40:13 UTC
Each share in the New Order costs 1,000,000.
Let's say just for the sake of easy maths they've taken 1.5 trillion ISK for shares.
That equates to 1.5 million shares.

Where you think 8 billion shares are going to come from is a work of fantasy.

Also 8 billion shares, even if they existed, at a price of 250,000 each would cost you 2 thousand trillion ISK = 2 quadrillion ?
I get confused when that many zeros are involved. It's 2 followed by 15 zeros.

All shares certificates in the New Order are held in perpetuity by James 315 for the good of us all. This is right and proper. I cannot think of a safer pair of hands.

I hope for the sake of your investors that your grasp of maths is not always this poor.
You are good for gargantuan quantities of salt though.
Fin Udan
Doomheim
#4 - 2016-04-30 10:57:53 UTC
My apologies for the mathematical errors which have now been corrected.

Here is a quote from the Ipo thread :-

"Prior to this IPO round I received an advance payment for an additional 1,011 shares from Shiule Hanaya, who's been waiting patiently for the offering. As promised, I'm transferring those shares effective immediately--congrats to our new biggest shareholder! For those who don't have access to their isk but can access the forums at the moment (hard at work, eh?), I'll take down reserve orders and hold them open for at least a few days while you get it together and send the isk."

This makes it quite clear that shares are transferred to the purchaser. I would very much like my share transferred to me.Smile

I trade Eve Mogul

Elizabeth Norn
Nornir Research
Nornir Empire
#5 - 2016-04-30 12:39:49 UTC
Fin Udan wrote:
This makes it quite clear that shares are transferred to the purchaser. I would very much like my share transferred to me.Smile


I'm sorry, but you were probably scammed then.
Fin Udan
Doomheim
#6 - 2016-04-30 12:51:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Fin Udan
Elizabeth Norn wrote:
Fin Udan wrote:
This makes it quite clear that shares are transferred to the purchaser. I would very much like my share transferred to me.Smile


I'm sorry, but you were probably scammed then.


To be honest my share is an irrelevant side issue. The ownership of corporation shares in Eve Online is vested in the person who possesses them.

This thread is about me offering to buy and sell shares from whosoever possesses them.

If James 315 posts in this thread that he possesses all the shares and declines to sell any of them then I will ask for this thread to be locked.

If shares HAVE been transferred to people who have paid huge sums for them then I am offering to buy them as per my original post.

I am a trader. I buy and sell stuff. I would like to buy and sell shares in the New Order Corporation. This forum has a long tradition of share dealing. This forum used to have a stock exchange.

I'm offering to buy shares. Please keep posts on topic.

I trade Eve Mogul

Black Pedro
Mine.
#7 - 2016-04-30 13:13:14 UTC
Fin Udan wrote:
Buy :- I guarantee to buy the 1st 8,000 shares offered to me at a price of 250,000 isk per share.
Sell :- I guarantee to offer any shares I acquire at a price of 350,000 isk per share.
I don't think you are going to have many takers. Offering fire sale prices for one of the best investment vehicles in all of New Eden is a doomed endeavour. Not only is having a say in the future of highsec when a vote is called by the Saviour of incalculable value, only a Goofus would willingly part with their shares when there is still so much left to do to improve highsec.

I know you want to own more shares in the New Order, but there are more legit ways to go about that than trying to scam unwary players out of their shares. Just send your ISK directly to James 315 and he will got you some clean and legal shares. Trust me, you'll sleep better at night knowing you earned those shares fair and square, not like a dirty RMTer on some grey-market of your own creation.
Fin Udan
Doomheim
#8 - 2016-04-30 13:28:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Fin Udan
Black Pedro wrote:
Fin Udan wrote:
Buy :- I guarantee to buy the 1st 8,000 shares offered to me at a price of 250,000 isk per share.
Sell :- I guarantee to offer any shares I acquire at a price of 350,000 isk per share.
I don't think you are going to have many takers. Offering fire sale prices for one of the best investment vehicles in all of New Eden is a doomed endeavour. Not only is having a say in the future of highsec when a vote is called by the Saviour of incalculable value, only a Goofus would willingly part with their shares when there is still so much left to do to improve highsec.

I know you want to own more shares in the New Order, but there are more legit ways to go about that than trying to scam unwary players out of their shares. Just send your ISK directly to James 315 and he will got you some clean and legal shares. Trust me, you'll sleep better at night knowing you earned those shares fair and square, not like a dirty RMTer on some grey-market of your own creation.


I note that you have invested 5.63billion in shares that currently have no monetary value.

I'm actually trying to help you here Smile
I'm trying to create value for your shares. Whether I can or not and what that value might be remains to be seen.

I trade Eve Mogul

Elizabeth Norn
Nornir Research
Nornir Empire
#9 - 2016-04-30 13:35:10 UTC
You can't make up your own rules then lawyer them, especially when you had no regard for the rules the other week.

Very few people use the in-game shares feature due to its inherent insecurities and the fact that it's been ignored since implementation.

You're still going about this the wrong way.
Black Pedro
Mine.
#10 - 2016-04-30 13:37:17 UTC
Fin Udan wrote:

I note that you have invested 5.63billion in shares that currently have no monetary value.

I'm actually trying to help you here Smile
I'm trying to create value for your shares. Whether I can or not and what that value might be remains to be seen.


I appreciate the proposal. But 1.4B for my shares is an insultingly lowball offer.

Some circus guy once said that "a sucker is born every minute" though so perhaps you'll find some takers. Good luck on your shady business plan, even if it is of dubious ethical nature.
Fin Udan
Doomheim
#11 - 2016-04-30 13:46:07 UTC
Black Pedro wrote:
Fin Udan wrote:

I note that you have invested 5.63billion in shares that currently have no monetary value.

I'm actually trying to help you here Smile
I'm trying to create value for your shares. Whether I can or not and what that value might be remains to be seen.


I appreciate the proposal. But 1.4B for my shares is an insultingly lowball offer.

Some circus guy once said that "a sucker is born every minute" though so perhaps you'll find some takers. Good luck on your shady business plan, even if it is of dubious ethical nature.


Well you don't have to sell all of them Smile

I genuinely don't know whether there can be a secondary market or at what level it might settle. Obviously since there is apparently an inexhaustible supply of shares they will always trade below par. But how far below par? I've no idea.
I thought long and hard about what level to make the 1st offer.
I think that 250000 isk per share is a pretty fair offer for shares that currently have no monetary value Smile

I'm still looking to buy shares. Just sell a part of your holding. Let me create value for you Smile

I trade Eve Mogul

virm pasuul
Academy of the Unseen Arts
The Potato Alliance
#12 - 2016-04-30 14:26:18 UTC  |  Edited by: virm pasuul
Black Pedro wrote:
Fin Udan wrote:
Buy :- I guarantee to buy the 1st 8,000 shares offered to me at a price of 250,000 isk per share.
Sell :- I guarantee to offer any shares I acquire at a price of 350,000 isk per share.
I don't think you are going to have many takers. Offering fire sale prices for one of the best investment vehicles in all of New Eden is a doomed endeavour. Not only is having a say in the future of highsec when a vote is called by the Saviour of incalculable value, only a Goofus would willingly part with their shares when there is still so much left to do to improve highsec.

I know you want to own more shares in the New Order, but there are more legit ways to go about that than trying to scam unwary players out of their shares. Just send your ISK directly to James 315 and he will got you some clean and legal shares. Trust me, you'll sleep better at night knowing you earned those shares fair and square, not like a dirty RMTer on some grey-market of your own creation.


Black Pedro speaks very wise words. You should read them, a few times, some of it might rub off on you.
virm pasuul
Academy of the Unseen Arts
The Potato Alliance
#13 - 2016-04-30 14:37:46 UTC  |  Edited by: virm pasuul
Fin Udan wrote:


I genuinely don't know whether there can be a secondary market or at what level it might settle. Obviously since there is apparently an inexhaustible supply of shares they will always trade below par. But how far below par? I've no idea.
I thought long and hard about what level to make the 1st offer.
I think that 250000 isk per share is a pretty fair offer for shares that currently have no monetary value Smile

I'm still looking to buy shares. Just sell a part of your holding. Let me create value for you Smile


New Order shares are worth their full face value of 1 million ISK. The market says so otherwise why would people keep buying new ones at face value? If it were not for the infinite supply, they would surely be worth many times their face value.

Not everything should be judged solely in terms of base ISK values. This is probably the core tenet of the New Order - there are bigger more important things than ISK in Eve. To judge New Order shares purely in ISK value is to be ignorant that the ISK value of New Order shares is the very smallest measure of their worth. They stand for so much more than base ISK. Each share purchase is not an investment in greed, it is an investment in the future of Eve. They are priceless.
Fin Udan
Doomheim
#14 - 2016-04-30 16:08:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Fin Udan
virm pasuul wrote:
Fin Udan wrote:


I genuinely don't know whether there can be a secondary market or at what level it might settle. Obviously since there is apparently an inexhaustible supply of shares they will always trade below par. But how far below par? I've no idea.
I thought long and hard about what level to make the 1st offer.
I think that 250000 isk per share is a pretty fair offer for shares that currently have no monetary value Smile

I'm still looking to buy shares. Just sell a part of your holding. Let me create value for you Smile


New Order shares are worth their full face value of 1 million ISK. The market says so otherwise why would people keep buying new ones at face value? If it were not for the infinite supply, they would surely be worth many times their face value.

Not everything should be judged solely in terms of base ISK values. This is probably the core tenet of the New Order - there are bigger more important things than ISK in Eve. To judge New Order shares purely in ISK value is to be ignorant that the ISK value of New Order shares is the very smallest measure of their worth. They stand for so much more than base ISK. Each share purchase is not an investment in greed, it is an investment in the future of Eve. They are priceless.


I'm not a philosopher m8 I'm a trader

You do the philosophising and I'll do the trading Smile

I'm still offering to buy shares as per the original post. Please keep posts on topic

I trade Eve Mogul

virm pasuul
Academy of the Unseen Arts
The Potato Alliance
#15 - 2016-04-30 16:23:35 UTC  |  Edited by: virm pasuul
If you are so orientated in greed and profit before the philosophy of altruism and higher goals, why do you choose New Order shares to invest in?

There must be many commercial outfits in Eve whose shares would meet your rather blinkered ISK first mentality much better.
And yet you choose to try and make profit from the most altruistic organisation in all of New Eden.
Perhaps your subconscious can see the light of higher purpose and it is trying to send you a message?
Open your mind to the love of the New Order, and begin your journey to enlightenment.
I wish you well on your journey, and I feel very excited for your leap of faith off the abyss of greed.
May James 315 guide your footsteps and watch over you.
Fin Udan
Doomheim
#16 - 2016-04-30 16:28:52 UTC
virm pasuul wrote:
If you are so orientated in greed and profit before the philosophy of altruism and higher goals, why do you choose New Order shares to invest in?

There must be many commercial outfits in Eve whose shares would meet your rather blinkered ISK first mentality much better.
And yet you choose to try and make profit from the most altruistic organisation in all of New Eden.
Perhaps your subconscious can see the light of higher purpose and it is trying to send you a message?
Open your mind to the love of the New Order, and begin your journey to enlightenment.
I wish you well on your journey, and I feel very excited for your leap of faith off the abyss of greed.
May James 315 guide your footsteps and watch over you.


Scroll up m8

Still offering to buy shares. Please keep posts on topic

I trade Eve Mogul

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#17 - 2016-04-30 22:38:20 UTC
This is ridiculous. As others have said, this is about much more than just mere ISK, and if you can't grasp that then your venture is a waste of electrons as you have failed to comprehend and take into account why these shares are valuable in the first place.


By the way, don't you think that it's in extremely bad taste for you to constantly parrot 'On topic posts only' in every post you make, considering that you blundered into the Minerbumping thread last week and proceeded to basically **** everywhere, including making personal attacks against other players and against CCP staff/volunteers?

You don't have a leg to stand on, Fun Fin Fon, and you are clearly trolling again. Better you stick to your rep-scam effort than continue to pollute the forums.

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

0000000000ZERO0000000000
Zero Zentharis
#18 - 2016-05-01 00:29:59 UTC
As much as I find your personal vendetta against James adorable, there are key things that you don't understand about that IPO.

You know when you are donating blood, you get a free pin or a tshirt that says 'I donated blood'? That's the same concept here, except you get a useless share and a spot on a 'Top Supporters' field. Neither of those things hold any value.

pushdogg
relocation LLC.
#19 - 2016-05-01 02:25:05 UTC
Holding shares in CODE. means something more than just monetary value. Those shares make you part of something larger than yourself.

I don't see you getting any takers, shareholders are very proud of what they have, and what they've contributed to.
Makeleth Riatu Solette
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#20 - 2016-05-01 02:28:57 UTC
Can someone please tell me why we are continuing to bump this thread? Even I myself do not like bumping this, but I thought I should ask the rhetorical question. Don't feed the troll guys. Nothing to see here, move along.

Mail me if you'd like some marketing advice or advice in general

12Next page