These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page
 

300bil Bond @ 3.5% (Unlimited Term) (Completed)

First post
Author
Proton Power
Evolution
Northern Coalition.
#1 - 2016-04-26 13:47:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Proton Power
About Myself:

I have been around Eve from pretty much day 1, I have done most aspects of eve from high sec mining to 0.0 Alliance Warfare. I was one of the first IPO's in the game, and probably some of the most successful IPO's. I have helped other banks/IPO's, brought people into the MD Community, and been trusted with upwards to 500bil isk.

My most recent bond which is still open for another month was a welcome back bond to show I have good intentions, and to see if I could truly utilize some extra isk.

***Note my 100bil bond has been paid in full

About this bond:

I was not going to initially start this bond until the other one was paid off in full, but people are liquidating assets right now to get on the citadel expansion leaving me with lots of purchases to be made and not enough isk to do it all. So this bond will allow me the capital freedom to make those purchases and not worry about paying back the older bond at the same time.

Bond Amount (200bil Isk, I have the right to raise if needed and investors are there)

Bond Length: Unlimited, when you need the isk back you just post here or send myself an Eve Mail and soon as I have the liquid isk to not hurt to badly you will receive your isk back with full interest.

Bond Interest: 3.5% paid monthly on or about the 1st of the month.

How to invest:

Make a post here with who the isk is coming from, and send isk to Proton Power no later than 1 May 2016. I prefer sooner if possible though so I can complete a few purchases available. First people to send isk get the investment..

Investments must be atlesast 5bil isk increments to make things a bit simpler doing payouts, you can invest more, but must be atelast 5bil.


If you have questions, concerns don't hesitate to post and I will answer to the best of my ability.

Edited: Closed old bond out fully with full months interest payment.
Proton Power
Evolution
Northern Coalition.
#2 - 2016-04-26 13:49:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Proton Power
Current Investors:

Which Frog - 150b (5.25b Per Month)
Flakeys - 50b (1.75b Per Month)
Annette Nolen - 20b (700m Per Month)
Torain - 30b (1.05b Per Month)
Amarr Citizen 155 - 30b (1.05b Per Month)
Karen Avioras - 20b (700m Per Month)

Any investor that wants out at any time may do so, but may have to wait until I can raise the capital to replaces yours or until I liquidate items if needed.

Thanks!
Makeleth Riatu Solette
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2016-04-26 14:14:29 UTC
This looks like something I might be interested in, but do you have collateral for such a large bond? And if you do, do you have a third party to take the aforementioned collateral?

Mail me if you'd like some marketing advice or advice in general

Elizabeth Norn
Nornir Research
Nornir Empire
#4 - 2016-04-26 14:36:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Elizabeth Norn
It's generally frowned upon to take money for an expansion before closing previous bonds because it's generally how ponzis operate, I'm guessing that's not what you're doing though, right?
Fin Udan
Doomheim
#5 - 2016-04-26 14:57:47 UTC
Proton Power is as blue chip as it gets

I trade Eve Mogul

Proton Power
Evolution
Northern Coalition.
#6 - 2016-04-26 15:27:05 UTC
Makeleth Riatu Solette wrote:
This looks like something I might be interested in, but do you have collateral for such a large bond? And if you do, do you have a third party to take the aforementioned collateral?


No collateral, I run a lot of my stuff based on turnover.
Proton Power
Evolution
Northern Coalition.
#7 - 2016-04-26 15:30:36 UTC
Elizabeth Norn wrote:
It's generally frowned upon to take money for an expansion before closing previous bonds because it's generally how ponzis operate, I'm guessing that's not what you're doing though, right?


Nobody is forcing anyone to invest, and most my investors in the other bond have already said they are moving isk into this bond, I have already paid 10bil back to one investor and half the bond amount back as well. I have the liquid isk to pay it back in full right now, but that would halt a purchase I want to make, hence why the earlier start for this one.

And no way would I ruin my reputation for 2 titans worth of isk...
Cista2
EVE Museum
#8 - 2016-04-26 15:35:17 UTC
Proton Power wrote:
most my investors in the other bond have already said they are moving isk into this bond
The other bond is not closed. The same ISK cannot be in two different bonds at the same time.

My channel: "Signatures" -

Thoth Aventine
Doomheim
#9 - 2016-04-26 15:38:22 UTC
Put me down for 20B.
Thermal Damage
New Order Logistics
CODE.
#10 - 2016-04-26 15:38:26 UTC
This is worse than that Chremoas Project.

I was found guilty of Nitshe by the CoCaP

Karin Yang
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#11 - 2016-04-26 15:40:17 UTC
suspicious
Proton Power
Evolution
Northern Coalition.
#12 - 2016-04-26 15:42:23 UTC
Cista2 wrote:
Proton Power wrote:
most my investors in the other bond have already said they are moving isk into this bond
The other bond is not closed. The same ISK cannot be in two different bonds at the same time.


Person A) has 10bil in old bond.
Person A) wants to continue bond so moves it ot this bond.
Person A) original bond is considered paid
Person A) now has 10bil in this bond

Simple as that.
Thermal Damage
New Order Logistics
CODE.
#13 - 2016-04-26 15:47:01 UTC
Proton Power wrote:
Cista2 wrote:
Proton Power wrote:
most my investors in the other bond have already said they are moving isk into this bond
The other bond is not closed. The same ISK cannot be in two different bonds at the same time.


Person A) has 10bil in old bond.
Person A) wants to continue bond so moves it ot this bond.
Person A) original bond is considered paid
Person A) now has 10bil in this bond

Simple as that.


Why would someone choose to move their isk from a 6% bond to a 3.5% bond, if the 6% bond wasn't closing?

I was found guilty of Nitshe by the CoCaP

Proton Power
Evolution
Northern Coalition.
#14 - 2016-04-26 15:47:20 UTC
To get rid of "some" skeptisim paying off old bond as we speak. Though most that are skeptics of me have always been or will always do so, so not sure it matters.

Fairly sure this bond will fill in next 48hrs one way or the other, if anyone has serious questions that have actual answers, let me know ;)
Proton Power
Evolution
Northern Coalition.
#15 - 2016-04-26 15:48:07 UTC
Thermal Damage wrote:
Proton Power wrote:
Cista2 wrote:
Proton Power wrote:
most my investors in the other bond have already said they are moving isk into this bond
The other bond is not closed. The same ISK cannot be in two different bonds at the same time.


Person A) has 10bil in old bond.
Person A) wants to continue bond so moves it ot this bond.
Person A) original bond is considered paid
Person A) now has 10bil in this bond

Simple as that.


Why would someone choose to move their isk from a 6% bond to a 3.5% bond, if the 6% bond wasn't closing?



The old bond is closing, in 25 days or so, but I am closing it now but paying them full interest just so this is no longer a discussion.
Elizabeth Norn
Nornir Research
Nornir Empire
#16 - 2016-04-26 16:13:55 UTC
Proton Power wrote:
To get rid of "some" skeptisim paying off old bond as we speak. Though most that are skeptics of me have always been or will always do so, so not sure it matters.

Fairly sure this bond will fill in next 48hrs one way or the other, if anyone has serious questions that have actual answers, let me know ;)


It's not about being sceptical of you, just doing things in the right order. It's not fair to previous investors if the risk profile is changed by borrowing more ISK, without them having a chance to re-evaluate things. If they do know and are okay with it, then just closing the previous bond and opening a new one makes little difference, but does look better on your part.
Makeleth Riatu Solette
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#17 - 2016-04-26 16:16:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Makeleth Riatu Solette
The facts:

You are asking for a 200b bond, uncollaterized, at an interest rate that is expected from a collateralized bond
This bond amount is double of your previous bond here 4 years ago: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1182216# and here as of a few months ago: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=457181

You make mentions to other IPOs that you've done but evidence of that cannot be found through searches.

Your reputation doesn't build for confidence as it is based on nothing more than your previous two bonds and the age of your character.



History of forums:
(Bought into a 20b bond) https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=4572798#post4572798
(Issued a 100b bond 4 years ago) https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1182216#
(Issued a 100b bond 6 months ago) https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=457181

Mail me if you'd like some marketing advice or advice in general

Proton Power
Evolution
Northern Coalition.
#18 - 2016-04-26 16:26:02 UTC
Makeleth Riatu Solette wrote:
The facts:

You are asking for a 200b bond, uncollaterized, at an interest rate that is expected from a collateralized bond
This bond amount is double of your previous bond here 4 years ago: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1182216# and here as of a few months ago: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=457181

You make mentions to other IPOs that you've done but evidence of that cannot be found through searches.

Your reputation doesn't build for confidence as it is based on nothing more than your previous two bonds and the age of your character.



History of forums:
(Bought into a 20b bond) https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=4572798#post4572798
(Issued a 100b bond 4 years ago) https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1182216#
(Issued a 100b bond 6 months ago) https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=457181



You need to look at the older forums, I have done many more than you have listed.

Power Corrupts IPO
Luck Yourself Into Isk IPO
Ebank (Left well before the scam on good terms)
Multiple Bonds
Ice Index's with BSAC

And I am sure there are more...
Proton Power
Evolution
Northern Coalition.
#19 - 2016-04-26 16:28:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Proton Power
100bil just reserved. I am sure he will post something soon. I also believe I have another 50bil reserved, but waiting on confirmation and post.

With the 20 bil above, that may only leave 30bil left...
Fin Udan
Doomheim
#20 - 2016-04-26 16:51:07 UTC
Makeleth Riatu Solette wrote:
The facts:

You are asking for a 200b bond, uncollaterized, at an interest rate that is expected from a collateralized bond
This bond amount is double of your previous bond here 4 years ago: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1182216# and here as of a few months ago: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=457181

You make mentions to other IPOs that you've done but evidence of that cannot be found through searches.

Your reputation doesn't build for confidence as it is based on nothing more than your previous two bonds and the age of your character.



History of forums:
(Bought into a 20b bond) https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=4572798#post4572798
(Issued a 100b bond 4 years ago) https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1182216#
(Issued a 100b bond 6 months ago) https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=457181


Proton Power has probably run the most profitable uncollateralised ipos in Eve's history. Not just once but several times over.
Like I said previously this is as blue chip as it gets.

I trade Eve Mogul

123Next pageLast page