These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Praise James

First post
Author
Fin Udan
Doomheim
#1 - 2016-04-21 09:34:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Fin Udan
"Kevlary Odunen > I am calm.
Kevlary Odunen > I'm just sick of worthless pieces of ***** like you that are so ******** that you think I'm going to play this game, by rules you make up.
Lament von Gankenheim > careful
Bing Bangboom > Praise James."

This is the kind of stuff James 315 continually posts links to in the Markets Discussions Forum

Praise James my arse

I trade Eve Mogul

Thermal Damage
New Order Logistics
CODE.
#2 - 2016-04-21 09:35:38 UTC
Just showing my face before the ISD's get here.

I was found guilty of Nitshe by the CoCaP

Fin Udan
Doomheim
#3 - 2016-04-21 09:39:26 UTC
Kevlary Odunen > I'll stay in Hi-sec...
Kalorned > Just don't act all indignant when we enforce our rules
Kevlary Odunen > And I'll continue to watch Concord blow your asses up for breaking the game rules.
Kevlary Odunen > It's not your game.
Kevlary Odunen > it's not your rles.

Kalorned > Sure it is, and sure they are
Kalorned > Bing very well proved this already
Kalorned > Bing had a set of rules he agreed with, and he made them into a reality
Kalorned > Hence you no longer have a retriever
Kevlary Odunen > Ther are not permits and there are not player rules.
Perspicacious Bukandara > Kevlary Odunen There are player rules, and the players enforce them.

Perspicacious Bukandara > Your equipment decommissioning is an example of player rule enforcement.
Lament von Gankenheim > i understand youre sad you lost your mining ship
Kevlary Odunen > I'm not sad....
Kevlary Odunen > **** your misconceptions of t

Kevlary Odunen > You **** heads... are ******* liers.
Kevlary Odunen > Lying your asses off to extort isk because it's just too damn easy.
Kevlary Odunen > anybody can play that game....
Perspicacious Bukandara > Where are the lies?
Lament von Gankenheim > i fail to see the extortion either

Kevlary Odunen > Raise your ******* bar, or sit in negative value security status.
Bing Bangboom > I was very polite.
Kevlary Odunen > I know you have other characters... it's the only way you can actually play the game.
Kalorned > Is that supposed to be a bad thing? negative security status?

Kevlary Odunen > My wallet has 20 mil, because I was broke.... but I was insured.
Lament von Gankenheim > perhaps if you would only calm down
Lament von Gankenheim > you could have 40m
Lament von Gankenheim > and saved 20
Lament von Gankenheim > thats reasonable, isnt it?
Kevlary Odunen > I was insured....because I know motherfuckers like you attack ships to enforce this code of yours.

I trade Eve Mogul

Fin Udan
Doomheim
#4 - 2016-04-21 09:40:13 UTC
This is the kind of **** James 315 wallows in

I trade Eve Mogul

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#5 - 2016-04-21 09:52:36 UTC
Send in a petition if someone is breaking forum rules. Creating threads about it, especially in the wrong section, will just get your thread locked. All you need to do is follow the rules. Thank you.

Quote:

Forum rules

3. Ranting is prohibited.

A rant is a post that is often filled with angry and counterproductive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and is helpful in development of the game and community. Rants are disruptive, and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise and clear manner while avoiding going off on rambling tangents.

13. Spamming is prohibited.

Spam is defined as the repetitive posting of the same topic or nonsensical post that has no substance and is often designed to annoy other forum users. This can include the words “first”, “go back to insert other game name” and other such posts that contribute no value to forum discussion. Spamming also includes the posting of ASCII art within a forum post, or the practice of “thread necromancy” which involved bumping of old threads for no justifiable reason.

17. Redundant and re-posted threads will be locked.

As a courtesy to other forum users, please search to see if there is a thread already open on the topic you wish to discuss. If so, please place your comments there instead. Multiple threads on the same subject clutter up the forums needlessly, causing good feedback and ideas to be lost. Please keep discussions regarding a topic to a single thread.

23. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online provided that it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

35. Posting of chat logs outside the Crime & Punishment forum channel is prohibited.

The posting of chat logs between player parties is prohibited on all forum channels of the EVE Online forums, with the exception of the Crime & Punishment Channel where they can be posted as part of stories in the Pirate Story Thread.

Specific rules regarding the omission of pilot names apply in this instance. Further details can be found in the rules stickies in the Crime & Punishment forum channel.

Closed.

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode

Senior Lead

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department