These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE New Citizens Q&A

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Skill points question

Author
Teium Purvanen
Doomheim
#1 - 2016-04-13 08:52:17 UTC
I've changed my credit card and the new one won't arrive in time for my sub renewal. Think i'll be "un-subbed" for about 2 or 3 days.

What happens to my skills in the queue? Does the training pause? Does the list get wiped? i have something like 42 days queued up at the moment.

Regards
Teium
Sergeant Clangers
Don't Be a Menace
#2 - 2016-04-13 09:08:50 UTC
All that happens when you "unsub" is your training will pause it will start straight back up when you are resubbed

Being a pirate is for life, not just for Christmas.

ergherhdfgh
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2016-04-13 10:23:21 UTC
last time that I had a sub run out my skills still trained for a couple days before they stopped. I'm not sure if that is still the case or if CCP put an end to that.

You will however immediately loose access to the game. You will get some warning like an hour or 30 minutes before they boot you so it won't come out of the blue.

Back in the day before the skill queue and even for a little while afterwords if your sub ran out what ever skill you were training at the time would finish, Even if it was a 30+ day skill. A lot of things are different about the game now and I understand why they changed it. I'm just adding a little historical context to the conversation.

Also back then iirc your sub status only mattered at log on time so once you were logged in you were fine so if your sub ran out you were good until down time.

Of course your original question was answered completely in the first post. My apologies for rambling.

Want to talk? Join Cara's channel in game: House Forelli

Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight
The Devil's Warrior Alliance
#4 - 2016-04-13 12:30:49 UTC
i think you get 24 or 48 ish grace hours of training (not game time though) or at least you did at one point , or maby i was drunk and mis interpreted what happend
Teium Purvanen
Doomheim
#5 - 2016-04-13 13:48:17 UTC
Cool, I know it's only 2 days, but i'm making good progress lol. Got my Anathema now :D