These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

CSM Campaigns

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

CSM #Whatever Campaign

Author
Alex Grison
Grison Universal
#1 - 2016-03-12 01:52:44 UTC
Hello, it's me. Im back.

THEREIN CAMPAIGN FUNDEMANETLS AND GOALS:

As a campaigning participant therein/by in this election it will be my goal to bring the players a deeper sense of fulfullment in their everlasting jorney towards the lips of the mangus.

wishy washy pishy poshy people in eve have been becominating far too stagnant and settled.

And what about the space invaders? First cloaked spiders. and now all sorts of crazy entities have been just cruisning on into New Eden. What the hell?

I have one thing to say too all of the Jove and their band of the horrific whatevers.

YOU HAVE GONE KNOCKING UP THE WRONG BEE.

We will stand and fight to repel all forces and invaders from our systems, foreign or domestic.

Myself and Camera-Man will probe the economy with a Mangus-Rod of the likes has hither to been seen in this reality slice. All of reality is unsliced until it is sliced.

We must find the slice points before they become sliced.

yes

Lauresh Thellere
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.
#2 - 2016-03-14 13:25:04 UTC
I can't tell if this is meant to be a genuine candidacy post (I presume not) but you're at least a month too late to run for CSM
Alex Grison
Grison Universal
#3 - 2016-03-16 04:25:50 UTC
I am serious.

in terms of being 3 months late the numbering on the title is what I would like to call dynamic. whenever the next one is this will still be my champagne and i'd probrably even edit the right number in when we get there. How far in the future do you usually think?

yes

Joia Crenca
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#4 - 2016-03-16 22:03:14 UTC
Alex Grison wrote:
I am serious.

in terms of being 3 months late the numbering on the title is what I would like to call dynamic. whenever the next one is this will still be my champagne and i'd probrably even edit the right number in when we get there. How far in the future do you usually think?

Just keep reminding us that you exist... and do substantial things that leave good impressions (sitting on top of CCP's headquarters while drinking 'special Quafe' and singing in Irish for 3 days... might be impressive, but might not be good.)
Ka Plaa
Raumfahrer Spiff Rakett Piloot Anslutning
#5 - 2016-03-17 01:57:31 UTC
OP, you're talk of cloaked spiders has planted this great song in my head: David Bowie & The Spiders From Mars : Ziggy Stardust Live So thank you!

Alex Grison
Grison Universal
#6 - 2016-04-15 04:06:36 UTC
still goin strong.

yes