These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

[Service] Korhal's Egregious Spreadsheet Services

First post
Author
Haile Korhal
Professional Amateurs
#1 - 2016-01-15 04:13:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Haile Korhal
Haile Korhal wrote:
Hello New Eden!

Are you a wormhole corporation who needs to track payouts for sites? Are you a sovereignty holding or seeking alliance looking to engage in Entosis warfare? Do you as a corporation have a big budget for PVP or PVE? Do you have a lot of stuff you want to track? Are you looking to start a new corporation but need a whole suite of corporation management tools and utilities? Are you an incursion pilot looking to save up for some big purchases? If so, this may be for you!

TL:DR
I am selling spreadsheets and spreadsheet services to anyone who is in need. - Click this link to proceed to my Product Page on Google Docs! It is the most up to date listing of all of my products and services, their versions, and any discounts I may be running!

I am Haile Korhal, and I offer to you my spreadsheet products and services.

I aim to provide Spreadsheets as a Service to corporations, alliances, and organizations of any size. True you can do all of this yourself, and if you have “that guy” then he can do it for you. But, if you don’t have “that guy”, then I want to be “that guy” for you! I offer many different products and services for different groups for different reasons. You may not even know you need these products until you see them, so give them a look! It might be just what your group needs to take yourselves to the next level!

Currently Offered Egregious Products
  • ArrowSleeper Site Tracker – Primarily designed for wormhole corporations, this spreadsheet is designed to help you adequately collect taxes and distribute revenue to each pilot who participates in running a sleeper site.

• ArrowThe Citadel Program – Designed to assist in saving up for a large purchase, originally for Citadels since Control Towers are going away and we are all going to need to build our new homes; and they’re quite expensive!

• ArrowDoctrine Manager – Part of the Corporate Management Suite this product is designed to help you manage your doctrines on a corporate level.

• ArrowFleet Stock Manager – Part of the Corporate Management Suite this product is designed to help you maintain your fleet of combat or money earning ships.

• ArrowCorporate Wallet Manager – Part of the Corporate Management Suite this product is designed to help you capitalize on every ISK you make. It will give you the tools to make informed financial decisions for the future of your group. If all three of these CMS products are purchased together they integrate with one another and increase their functionality tenfold. - New Features!

• ArrowBailout Fund Manager – This product is designed to help you maintain a Bailout Fund for your pilots to assist in times of economic stress. Reward your players for being generous and give your less fortunate pilots a means to make ends meet.

• ArrowIndividual Asset Tracker - This product gives you a manual way to track those assets that are important to you. Come up with some meaningful names (you always wanted a way to track names too, right?), what you paid for them, and where they are. A whole lot easier to go through than a messy Corporate Hangar or Asset List in game!

• ArrowPLEX Alt Skill Plan Planner – Get the most out of every single ISK you spend on that PLEX to make use of every single second of that 30 Day Time Grant.

• ArrowEntosis System – If you’re a Null-Sec alliance and you’re looking at taking or keeping your Sovereignty you have to deal with the Entosis system. My Spreadsheet will make tracking those fleets and operations a breeze.

Why My Spreadsheets
I may not offer completely unique services, and they may not even be the cheapest, but they offer a different perspective. I offer to you my personal touch and my own approach to solve some of the common problems facing our groups today and to make lives easier. You may not even know you need something like this until you see it!

Experience
I have less experience than some, but more than most! I have been working on spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel for over 15 years and I’ve learned a thing or two. I do not know everything, but I am on my way towards this lofty goal. I have slightly less experience in the other Microsoft Office Suite of Programs but I am learning there as well. Eve Experience: I have lived in High-Sec, Low-Sec, Null-Sec, and Wormhole Space. However the majority of my experience comes from Wormhole space, therefore most of my spreadsheets were originally designed for W-Space Organizations. It doesn’t mean however they are exclusive, they can be adapted to anywhere, just tell me what you’re interested in and your situation and we’ll work something out.

Egregious Spreadsheet Services - For Spreadsheets as a Service to businesses, corporations, and higher, look no further!

Haile Korhal
Professional Amateurs
#2 - 2016-01-15 04:13:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Haile Korhal
Reserved for unceremoniously egregious reasons.

Egregious Discounts
  • Referrals Gone Viral: If you refer a new customer to my service and they make a purchase: The Current Customer receives a 7.5% discount on their next Maintenance Fee, The New Customer receives a 5% discount on their Initiation Fee. If you already paid up-front for your Maintenance Fee I will instead pay you a finder’s fee of 2.5% their Initial Payment! Limit 1 Discount per Maintenance Period, Discounted Months limited to current Maintenance Contract’s life, any additional discounts result in a finder’s fee.

• Vote Of Some Confidence: When purchasing a Maintenance Contract if you make a non-refundable payment covering the entire life of the Maintenance Contract then you will receive a 7.5% - 10% discount. 3 Month Minimum, 12 Month Maximum. This applies to a specific Maintenance Level, if you wish to upgrade to a higher level you only have to pay the difference per month.

• Multi Policy Discount: If you have a current live Maintenance Contract you are eligible to receive a 5% discount on the Initiation Fee of a new Maintenance Contract.

• Mail Order Rebate: If you purchase a contract or spreadsheet from me I will refund 10% of your total initial payment (or the listed amount) back to you upon review of my service!

• Exterminator Galacticus: No one likes bugs, except Elmer Fud, so I am always on the hunt to locate them and eradicate them. I highly encourage you to do your own math alongside my own to make sure you're receiving all the right numbers, at least once. If your numbers don't match up, it might not be your fault, it's probably mine. I have a lot of formulas to manage and I've been known to make mistakes, although none quite so dramatic as The Great Mistake involving Ghandi... Anyway, as an incentive to rooting out and abolishing any bugs, I will pay you a flat fee of a specific amount of ISK dependent on the size, type, and scale of the bug encountered.While I know EVE and Forumites are forever helpful, this offer is only extended to registered customers.
    [list=1]
  • Spelling Mistake, Formatting Error, or Mechanical Mix-up - 1 Million ISK
  • Serious Formatting Issue - 5 Million ISK
  • Minor Mathematical Computation Error - 10 Million ISK
  • Major Mathematical Computation Error requiring Extensive Rework - 50 Million ISK + Severity

• Secret Squirrel Shenanigans: I will also run unannounced, unadvertised promotions from time to time!

Egregious Spreadsheet Services - For Spreadsheets as a Service to businesses, corporations, and higher, look no further!

Haile Korhal
Professional Amateurs
#3 - 2016-01-15 04:14:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Haile Korhal
Reserved for even more unceremoniously egregious reasons.

Egregious News
Hello Eve! We're Live! Here is the link to my Google Docs storefront should you have missed it! I also have a Chat Channel in game! Join "Egregious Spreadsheets" and ask any questions you may have!

We’re working on a website for a more streamlined shopping and browsing experience! It will have fancy graphics, some simple animations, and a much better way to explore my store (instead of a huge wall of text like this document!). It's gonna be big!

If I am ever in the need to cease accepting new customers for any reason, I will change the subject of this thread from Live to Hiatus. The only exception is for short trips and such, in that case I'll provide an update in my chat channel so make sure to check there if you haven't heard from me in a while. This doesn't include cases where I have a huge project, and cease to accept custom orders. Even in that case, I'll still receive requests and answer inquiries; I'll just have a waiting list.

I've added some links so you don't have to dig to find the examples. Just click on the highlighted text and Bob's your uncle! Plus I think I'm going to be providing advertisements for my sub-daily bumps! I may even consider external ads (that I create so they don't break any rules of course!) to other services provided here in Eve in exchange for a review/advertisement of my own product! Send me an eve-mail with any questions you may have about this sub-service.

So many little formatting mistakes, forgive me! I'm fixing them as I find them. And adding pretty graphics!

I am always trying to think of new products and services to offer. Something that I have provided my friends with on a number of occasions is a Corporate Framework and Leadership Structure. Essentially, Corporation Charters that outline how the corporation will function, what they will do, rules, etc. If any of that sounds interesting, send me a message and I'll see about showing you some examples!

I've added a few new products, discontinued the Corporate and Alliance tracking spreadsheets, and completely redesigned my entire Google Doc.

Haile Korhal
Professional Amateurs
#4 - 2016-01-16 11:29:57 UTC  |  Edited by: Haile Korhal
I've got my chat channel up and running. Join "Egregious Spreadsheets" in game to ask any questions you may have! I idle in there when I'm not online, so unless I get disconnected while I am away I'll see your question and reply when I can! If you're offline I'll send you an eve-mail, so it's a win win!

I'll keep Eve-Mails short and simple and void of any real information; just a ping letting you know that I am alive and interested in speaking with you! If you prefer not to converse through mail then you can ask to meet me at a specific time, see post 10 for my availability windows!

Haile Korhal
Professional Amateurs
#5 - 2016-01-17 20:34:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Haile Korhal
Do you have issues keeping track of your corporation's finances? You need a budget! And no, that isn't a shameless plug for YNAB (which is a great program!). But no, seriously, you need a budget.

Remember what they say, never fly something you cannot replace, and always live on last month's paycheck. Why should this be any different?

With my Corporate Finance Manager you can keep track of your expenditures, wallets, and create a budget for responsible spending (or sensibly irresponsible spending? Do you have a Bad Idea Fund?).

Product Features

• Do you have a monthly service charge to take care of with your corporate revenue? Such as a TeamSpeak License or Web Hosting Service? Do one of your members pay out of pocket? Does this money go straight to the service provider? In either case, there is a module for this. It will automatically calculate your charge, shave it off the top, and return your remaining funds. Of course if you don't you can completely disable this module; or if you operate a for profit business you can use this for your dividends/expenditures.

• Do you utilize all 7 of your corporate wallets? With this product you'll have a reason to use all of them and you'll be able to easily decide exactly how to split up your funds. Using a budget you decide with percentages, combined with the feature above, it will automatically calculate exactly how much ISK to distribute between each of your wallet and then it'll tell you the gross breakdown of your total budget.

• If you are a wormhole corporation this product comes with a handy tool for helping you determine how much you need to tax your sites in order to fund your budget. Whether you want to provide a corporate site fleet, or corporate pvp fleets, or loaners, citadels, etc. This can help you out immensely. Just determine how many people on average are going to attend the sites, how much you make from the sites, and how many sites you plan on running, and watch the numbers add themselves up. This product is built to be balanced weekly, so this tool will calculate weekly and monthly revenue.

• This product will also come with a Road Map to Success that will help you make informed decisions about how to set up your budget. Sure, you may want to spend 60% of your weekly budget on pvp ships for fun, but is that really where your money needs to be right now? Set up some goals and play with the numbers and you may be amazed to see that your pvp fund really only needs to be 10% or 15%. The numbers can be quite surprising when you have the proper tools to see what's what. This tool will tell you approximately how many weeks it'll take to reach your goals based on your current site tax/revenue/goal, current wallet, current assets, and more. Plus this tool integrates directly with the PVP/PVE/Infrastructure Asset Rosters, so check them out as well! Discounts provided for those purchasing all the modules!

• If you use this spreadsheet on your personal computer and you have a copy of Microsoft Excel 2013 or newer, you'll also see little green bars noting your progress towards meeting your goal. Unfortunately google sheets doesn't import this little feature, so it isn't offered yet; but eventually I'll figure it out and push a FSU for everyone! Everybody loves cosmetics, right? Space Barbie anyone?

• This spreadsheet comes with a Weekly Net Change module as an option for purchase. It'll give you an at-a-glance look at how your corporate finances are going. It'll display all of these values in easy to read colors and percentages ranging from -100% to 100% and beyond. Again cosmetics are great!

• There is also an automatic tax calculation tool available with this product. This requires the other Asset Rosters, but it will take into account all of your assets, your income, your taxes, your sites, your revenue, your goals, and everything else that you could imagine to automatically calculate your site/corporate tax to help you achieve your goal. Of course it is just a guideline, but if you want to charge a higher tax when times are hard and a lower tax when participation and what not are high in order to raise moral, then this might be a viable option. People generally start working harder when they start seeing taxes go down in direct result to their participation!

This is one of my more complicated and involved products so please allow a little extra time for delivery. I customize every single one of these puppies I give out so you'll know it will fit you and your group great! And, if you ever need it tweaked, redelivered, or adjusted, I can provide you another fully customized variant at an incredibly high discount!

Elizabeth Norn
Nornir Research
Nornir Empire
#6 - 2016-01-17 21:24:25 UTC
Quote:
PLEX Service Management Add-On – 250 Million ISK – Requiring the Master Wallet Module, you can easily convert ISK into USD (or any other currency!) to pay for services you have to provide to your corporation. Say have a web hosting contract with an external company. That company only accepts hard currency, not ISK. So instead of just eating that out of pocket monthly cost you can easily convert that cost into ISK and shave that off the top of your revenue stream. That way no one is out of pocket to help the corporation. Of course this can be switched to just straight ISK if you have to pay for services in game instead.

Could you elaborate on this part please? What does it actually do?
lanyaie
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#7 - 2016-01-17 21:41:25 UTC
Please contact me, I'd like to do business with you.

Spaceprincess

People who put passwords on char bazaar Eveboards are the worst.

Haile Korhal
Professional Amateurs
#8 - 2016-01-17 22:36:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Haile Korhal
Elizabeth Norn wrote:
Quote:
PLEX Service Management Add-On – 250 Million ISK – Requiring the Master Wallet Module, you can easily convert ISK into USD (or any other currency!) to pay for services you have to provide to your corporation. Say have a web hosting contract with an external company. That company only accepts hard currency, not ISK. So instead of just eating that out of pocket monthly cost you can easily convert that cost into ISK and shave that off the top of your revenue stream. That way no one is out of pocket to help the corporation. Of course this can be switched to just straight ISK if you have to pay for services in game instead.

Could you elaborate on this part please? What does it actually do?

Yes, also; thank you for reading! I've read through this document a few hundred times and every time I find something else I need to change. That's one of them specifically. The price is supposed to be 125 Million ISK, not 250 Million ISK. So anyway, with that out of the way (I just updated it on my live document, thanks again!) onto your question:

tl;dr up front
You input three values and it gives you a few different ones.
Input: PLEX price in ISK.
Input: PLEX price in Real World Currency.
Input: Service Charge in RWC (can easily be reformatted for ISK and I am working on making a drop-down for that)
Output: ISK per single unit of RWC.
Output: ISK per Week.
Output: ISK per Month.
Output: ISK per Year.
Integrates With: Service Fee (Breakdown - Distributions) - Master Wallet (Which cascades from there) - Also interacts with the Road Map To Success 'eventually' and indirectly.

Long Answer
Combined with the other tools, add-ons, and formulas in the module this yields information valuable to planning your budget around flat/flexible service charges either your corporation or a member of your corporation faces. (For example IT Hosting fees of say, $8 USD/month, Domain Name Registration $12 USD/Year, etc). This lets you cut that out of the revenue up front and distribute that ISK appropriately (either to an in game service provider or to a player in your corporation {or yourself?} for services rendered).

I've added this little tool to help in converting ISK on paper into other currencies. So, for my example, I used USD since that is my country's currency. To purchase PLEX from CCP it is about $20 USD per item, which as you know can then be sold on the market to other players for ISK. So keeping that in mind, there is a conversion rate between USD and ISK, and any other currency. It is a simple tool that requires you to update manually the PLEX price on either end (auto updates not yet implemented but they're on the update list; although for some people that might not actually be wanted, I may make it optional) but it'll tell you how much ISK is for each $1 USD. That is a simple calculation that anyone can make of course; but the value in the tool here is how it integrates into the module and other add-ons in auto-calculation formulas that are elsewhere on the spreadsheet.

So, in short:

1. You update the PLEX price for ISK (how much a PLEX is worth to your organization, in my example it was JITA a few weeks ago; but in Null-Sec/Wormhole Space it may differ, all depends on the organization)
  2. You update the $USD (or other real world currency) value of PLEX to CCP, in my example it was $20 USD. This you get from their website; and whether or not you want to include their promotional offers. You can then use online conversion tools to convert to other currencies if your provider requires different currencies.
  3. You input the service charge you are having to cover, whether that is in $USD or ISK; and it'll then calculate for you the monthly, annual, and weekly costs for that service.
  4. The whole product is designed to be 'balanced' every week, say on Fridays, that way you stay on top of your finances and costs.

If you know your cost is X Amount of ISK per month and it isn't going to change, then you won't need this add-on (but it wouldn't hurt to keep your options open for unexpected growth in the future). But if your cost is X Amount of USD then that is subject to market fluctuations in game via PLEX prices.

I hope this answered your question. If I completely missed the point, let me know. I'll think about it; I am known to get wordy; as you can tell from that document's 10k+ words!

And for forum/CCP rules/safety; remember that no real world currencies are being exchanged for any in game items or anything here; what folks do with this knowledge/information/tools is different. Example: If I need web hosting I can either do it through a service in game for ISK, or in real life for $USD and then pass that cost to my corporation by having them pay me an equivalent fee (or just one that I charge, more or less). No ISK to RMT going on there. Just services being provided/rendered/funded/paid for. I'm paying a 3rd party external company to host the stuff with my RWC, and my corporation is paying me ISK. Then we all use the stuff and everybody's happy.
-
-
-
Isanyaie wrote:
Please contact me, I'd like to do business with you.

Please expect a forum-formatted eve-mail from me shortly!

Haile Korhal
Professional Amateurs
#9 - 2016-01-18 20:19:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Haile Korhal
All replies have been formulated and sent. I've received a great number of inquiries, thank you all! I look forward to working with you all very soon as time will allow.

Out of Date wrote:
I thought I would give you all my availability schedule to help better assist meet up times and such. (All times in Eve Time!)
Sunday - 0500-0900
Monday - 0500-0900
Tuesday - 0500-0900
Wednesday - 0500-0900
Thursday - Randomly (All day?) Attention
Friday - Randomly (All day?) Attention
Saturday - Randomly (Mostly all day?) Attention

On my days off I sometimes don't even sleep at all, so I may be online a lot. The benefit to working 4 days a week is that I get three days off per week. The downside, of course, is that each day I'm trapped at work for 10 hours which pretty much negates the entire time zone. So, sadly I will only be able to reply to Eve-Mails and forum posts. However, if you'd like to schedule something for Thursday, Friday, or Saturday, please feel free. I'll reserve times on a first come, first served basis, and I'll try to get to everyone who is interested in short order. Just message me with the time that'll work for you and I'll make it happen.

ISP keeps disconnecting me! :( wrote:
I have my alt idle in my chat channel while I am at work so that I may catch any messages left in there; so I'll send you an eve-mail when I return just to let you know I am still alive, active, and watching!

Thank you for your interest and consideration! Bear

Haile Korhal
Professional Amateurs
#10 - 2016-01-19 21:05:45 UTC
Pretty quiet day, which is a good thing, right?

It is oppressively cold outside so I haven't been doing too much outside. Seems like a great reason or season to be online and playing eve Online!

What could help you find more content in Eve? PLEXing an alt account/character or two to supplement your income. Do you know how much money is in PI for example? Of course you do! It isn't all that time consuming or expensive to get a new character trained up to perfect PI skills and to have an extra revenue stream coming out of each. Heck, there are three slots on an account so you can have two PI alts per account, provided your first slot is training something important (like a capital pilot? incursion/mission pilot? mining?)

Now I come to a problem. Have you ever realized how much time goes to waste when you're planning one of these skill plans? If you're anything like me, and I know pretty much everyone started out that way, you'll start an account up and then go build the skill queue. Then you'll swap skills around all the time, move them all over the place, and sometimes forget to inject a new skill and you might even lapse a little bit.

Then you discover EveMon or some other planning tool and you never have to worry again. Except for the few lapses that might still happen. But, you set yourself a time budget in months and you plant skills. You plan out everything you need, and most likely there are a few days left at the end, completely unused. You'll never need them, right? Well, fill them up. There's no such thing as wasted skill points. There's just wasted time, and that's wasted money. So, fill them up! Plug in a whole bunch of cheap skills to Level 1 and listen to the great sound of "Skill Training Completed."

I could have used this tool when I was planning my character, because I missed a few days and there's a lot of Level 1 skills I need now that I didn't know I needed then. So, what tool is this? Introducing the PLEX Alt Training Plan Planner.

This fancy little tool will do all the math for you. Used in conjunction with EveMon or your favourite planning utility, just plug in the skill plan times, your month/PLEX/ISK budget, and throw in additional skills until my tool drops to zero. Sure you could do this all yourself, I started to. But there is a lot of math involved, converting between days hours and minutes or seconds.

So what are you waiting for? Squeeze every second out of your PLEX time and never waste a single ISK again.

Haile Korhal
Professional Amateurs
#11 - 2016-01-20 21:51:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Haile Korhal
I've completed the few projects I've been given already and I look forward to receiving more orders in the near future! Don't forget, my Grand Opening Bonanza is still in operation for another 11 days! Offer ends on 1 Feb 2016, so if you're thinking about any of my services get them now while the rewards and incentives are all doubled!

Product Update
Corporate Wallet Manager - 1.002.004 - I have located and eradicated a couple of bugs in regards to my math. These weren't reported to me, I just found them on my own. If you find a bug or think you have, please let me know! I'll double check it and if it is an issue I'll correct it! Plus I am thinking about offering an Exterminator incentive. Keep an eye on my front page to see what may come of this possible new exciting directive. I have also added a new feature to the PLEX Management widget making it an even more valuable and integrated add-on to the module itself.

Potentially New Product
Corporation Framework Documentation - I've built a few frames in which a corporation is structured before, and I think it might be high time to offer them to you all. This one I going to be a tricky thing to build, so I'm going to work on it for a few more days before I offer it up for public sale. If you're interest in starting up your own corporation but need a little help on the organizational structure, this could be for you! Keep checking back daily for more updates on the development!

Haile Korhal
Professional Amateurs
#12 - 2016-01-21 22:33:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Haile Korhal
Today's update is a little delayed due to a vehicle accident. My vehicle was totaled so that pretty much changes everything I wanted to do this weekend and affords me extra time to be online to assist all of you! So expect even more crazy developments from me being cooped up at home.

With all that said and done, I thought I would just push out a little bit of news regarding patches and updates. I've discovered a few issues with a few of my products and will be pushing patches out to everyone it affects. Remember, if it is a Live Update you just have to verbally accept the patch, and if it is a Field Serviceable Update then I'll be sending you instructions on how to accomplish the upgrade yourself.

These updates also come with the first two feature releases for the Corporate Wallet Manager application, which are included free of charge and are now part of the standard package available to anyone. Instead of having a RWC convert into ISK to shave off the top or just a plain ISK fee, now you can have both at the same time. So just put in the correct numbers and everything will be mathed out for you.

Please remember that if you have any questions, comments, or wish to open up a business transaction, please send me an eve-mail or send me an in game message. You can also do any of these things in my Chat Channel "Egregious Spreadsheets" (to which I am offline at the moment but I will be back shortly after picking up my rental car).

I look forward to helping you make tons of ISK and wise financial decisions very soon!

Haile Korhal
Professional Amateurs
#13 - 2016-01-22 22:29:15 UTC
I passed 300 views sometime in the night, huzzah! Did anyone else get buried in snow last night? I'm still digging myself out. Thankfully my Rental has remote start so I don't have to worry about being super cold for too long.

Anyway, the weekend is in full swing and my hours are more than doubled for being online. I missed a couple of messages by about half an hour or more yesterday due to being on the phone with insurance companies and what not, you know, crazy things. However, I will reply to messages as I get them and as I see them. For now I am going to the store to pick up some kitten food, but I will be online before the top of the hour to reopen business and answer any questions anyone may have.

Haile Korhal
Professional Amateurs
#14 - 2016-01-24 00:37:24 UTC
I definitely understand that I have a lot of words out there for you to read, and I apologize. Not everyone likes reading, as my fearless leader always says "I came here to lead, not to read!" And as such, I am working on a solution to that.

I have a website that is being built, or has already been built, I am just waiting for the server hardware to be transferred so I can put it online. Once the server is online you'll have an easier time navigating my store, seeing what I have to offer, exactly what each product does, and what every service entails. Not only that, the full document will still be available for anyone who wishes to read everything. But for the rest of us who don't want to read a book to better secure the future of their corporation, there will be a tl;dr web site with the minimal need to know information.

Plus, you know what could be even better than either of those scenarios? Joining my chat channel "Egregious Spreadsheets" and asking me questions yourself. I know I am afk a lot, but I have my alt in the channel at all times so I'll see any messages you put there. You can ask a series of questions and I'll get back to you. Chances are I'll see it relatively quickly if I am actually online and I'll reply to you directly.

Either way, no matter what your fancy or what you prefer, I will be anxiously awaiting your business!

Haile Korhal
Professional Amateurs
#15 - 2016-01-24 23:44:00 UTC
The next big Eve Expansion is right around the corner! Citadels are coming and there's nothing we can do about it other than prepare. Unless you've been living under a rock for the past 6+ months, you're well informed. But, just in case you aren't, here is what you need to know!

Player Owned Station Control Towers, the ones with big blue force fields that we base our lives out of, are going away. They'll most likely be turned off by CCP 12 months after the expansion drops. They may or may not get reimbursed by CCP, so the only thing to do is to get your Citadels set up early and avoid the mess when it finally hits.

However, there's one hitch. Citadels are expensive. Sure, Medium Citadels are the cheapest, and can be put up and defended by a single capsuleer; Large Citadels are targeted at corporations and Extra-Large Citadels are targeted at alliances. So, unless you're super space rich, you need a plan. Have you considered setting up a savings plan?

The Citadel Program was built for you. Built to be used in conjunction with the Sleeper Site Tracker, but completely independent of it so that anyone can use it, this program is designed to help you save up for any large project or ISK expenditure. Whether that is for a Titan, Super, Dreadnought, Incursion Ship, or your next Mining Barge (or, you know, a Citadel), The Citadel Program can help you out.

What's even better is that this program is one of my 'Spreadsheets as a Service.' Please inquire within my Store Document for the most up to date details, but this service is offered as a managed host. I host your spreadsheet and you enter the data, I maintain it and make sure it is always functional for a small monthly fee.

The program can be further enhanced to also include automatic tax calculations (to improve your Sleeper Site taxation in wormhole space), track shares to figure out who is contributing the most (or least) to the corporate project, an automatic surplus detection add-on to calculate how much money you saved you didn't need and automatically calculates how much to give to each individual who participated (with the use of the shares tracker module), and a Weekly Checkpoint revamp that will give you a more microscopic view to see individual weeks instead of just months.

What is more is I offer free live demonstrations of this product; just contact me in my chat channel "Egregious Spreadsheets" for more details and to ask any questions you may have!

I look forward to helping you save up as much money as you need!

Haile Korhal
Professional Amateurs
#16 - 2016-01-25 23:42:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Haile Korhal
And just like that we pass 400 and steam roll our way to 500. Hooray! Exposure is great!

Speaking of exposure, you know what isn't great? Inadequate misappropriation of funds.

What do I mean by this? Well, lets think about this. You run DED sites in K-Space. You get salvage, some loot, and everyone gets some form of bounty, right? Well, for some of them. Anyway. This bounty then gets taxed indiscriminately, corporation wide, via the corporation tax. Now lets move into W-Space. No bounties and extremely valuable loot and salvage. How do you split the money? Well, if you're doing things yourself, sure you just pay yourself. If you're just two or maybe even three people, you just take an even split. Right?

Scale up to a large corporation. How do you track that income? How do you tax it? How do you make sure everyone gets paid their fair share? This is where many corporations employ spreadsheets. Now I've seen a great deal of different spreadsheet solutions for this situation. Many of them freely available on the internet for some digging. Now if you want to use that, sure thing, go at it. But I have noticed a few similarities between them all. They're not very user friendly, they're poorly designed, sometimes full of errors, and just down right ugly. Wouldn't it be great if there was a functional, user friendly, flexible, and above all else professionally designed and customized to fit your ever unique need? Wouldn't it be even better if all the messy bits were managed for you?

Enter my Sleeper Site Tracker. This application will allow you to adequately track how much ISK comes in, how much each individual pilot contributes, and how to fairly pay them all. It will also allow you to assign corporate or alliance taxes to make sure the organizations get their cut as well. It can also assign value to hauling the loot, selling the loot, security tracking, automatic loss calculations, and so much more.

Take your corporation to the next level. Ask for a live demonstration today and see what this incredibly complex and intricate managed solution can do for you!

Haile Korhal
Professional Amateurs
#17 - 2016-01-26 21:25:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Haile Korhal
Does your corporation expect members to show up for fleets using specific ships and fits? Does your corporation provide these ships for sale or for free to participating members? Do you have multiple different fleet doctrines for different situations?

If you answered yes to some of these questions (or are a care bear organization looking for a little help in getting PvP fleets set up!), my Fleet Stock Manager might be for you. It is a simple little tool for helping you keep track of your assets, fleets, and some other handy to know information at a glance. Used in conjunction with the in game corporate fittings area you can assign all sorts of values to each name to help supplement your total information. In game you just have a name and names are limited to only so many characters. Couple this tool with the PVP Asset Roster and you have a complete suite for planning fleets, logistics runs, industrial build paths, and more.

Make a fit in Pyfa or your favourite fitting tool, save it into Eve's Corporate Fittings, and whenever you need to assemble your fleet you just say the ship name and boom, everyone knows what to fly. It works if you have multiple different ship types for a fleet too. If you need 3 of X and 12 of Y, then just say those names and numbers and your pilots know what to go grab. For an even more complicated fleet just say the fleet name and everyone can go and see which fit names are under the fleet name and they'll be able to get in the right ones.

You'll also be able to see how many minimum pilots you need to run a specific fleet, how much the fleet would cost to replace (for SRP reasons, or for corporate budgeting), and even more.

So if this sounds like a handy to use tool for you, please don't hesitate to contact me. I am available most of the day through the Eve Forums and generally between 0500-0900 Eve Time. Plus if I am online (Haile or Tiffany) you can leave me a message in my chat channel "Egregious Spreadsheets" and I'll see it when I get back. I think I forgot to log in after downtime today, which does happen occasionally, so just check to see if I am online by adding my two characters to a watch list momentarily to see if I am green; and if so drop me a message then remove me (if you don't want me to clutter up your watch list that is!).

I look forward to helping you provide more content for your corporation members in no time!

Giribaldi
The Dysfunctionals
Goonswarm Federation
#18 - 2016-01-27 07:52:38 UTC
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6302507#post6302507

I need your services for making a market excel document. I'm just not smart enough to understand the formulas and how to get it to pull from a xml url.... I'm so lost.
Haile Korhal
Professional Amateurs
#19 - 2016-01-27 09:17:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Haile Korhal
Hmm, I don't really do Market, Science and Industry spreadsheets, but I will see what I can accomplish. I've read your thread and I'll try to knock something together. Sounds like you're going to want to use an Excel solution because, from what I hear, Google Docs limits you to 50 items. Of course, I don't really do this kind of spreadsheet so I'm not entirely sure the limitations or benefits of either program, but as I said I'll look into it. Expect a message tomorrow, thank you!

Update: He figured it out. Back to business as usual.

Haile Korhal
Professional Amateurs
#20 - 2016-01-28 06:41:44 UTC
Another grand weekend approaches with sunny skies and birds singing!

Well, somewhere. On some planet. Maybe.

When you're ready to come back to the reality that is lasers and 1400mm cannons you might want to remember where you parked your favorite battleship. Why not utilize an asset tracker? It could be pretty useful in remembering just what you left where and how much it was worth; especially if, like a friend of mine last night, you wanted to buy something 'really' expensive, and were looking through the lable-less asset manager in game trying to figure out what you could sell.

Could be useful!

12Next page