These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE New Citizens Q&A

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

[Question] Multi characters and accounts

Author
Adel Muriell
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2015-12-26 12:12:28 UTC
I need an advice. What is the best setup
for characters i have?
I have currently 2 accounts with 6 chars

Account 1
Char A - main pvp
Char B - carrier/super pilot
Char C - scout alt

Account 2
Char D - 2nd pvp, logi, dread alt
Char E - production, Manufacturing, bulider
Char F - scout alt

I mostly use char A for main pvp and char D for logi toon or dread alt

i know that 3rd account for super pilot would be better but i want to stay with 2 accounts

so my question is: could i setup those 2 accounts better/different to be able to use my chars more efficent?
Because now if i need a super/carrier i need to log off my main pvp char during Battle

And the question to more experienced players (who owns dread and supers alt): what are yours setups? On How many accounts you have yours chars?
Pix Severus
Empty You
#2 - 2015-12-26 12:34:06 UTC
Personally, I'd swap Char B with Char E and leave the rest as they are.

MTU Hunter: Latest Entry - June 12 2017 - Vocal Local 5

MTU Hunting 101: Comprehensive Guide

J'Poll
Perkone
Caldari State
#3 - 2015-12-26 12:57:59 UTC
Posting in a bragging thread about my super, which is nothing to brag about anymore.


And yes, I own multiple jump capable class ships, and they all have their own account, for safe keeping and easy access to them.

Personal channel: Crazy Dutch Guy

Help channel: Help chat - Reloaded

Public roams channels: RvB Ganked / Redemption Road / Spectre Fleet / Bombers bar / The Content Club

Ralph King-Griffin
Lords.Of.Midnight
The Devil's Warrior Alliance
#4 - 2015-12-26 13:01:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Ralph King-Griffin
Iria Ahrens
Space Perverts and Forum Pirates
#5 - 2015-12-26 15:25:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Iria Ahrens
Yay. Alt thread.

Ok
Account 1
Iria : Main pvp, explo, trade, starting to consider production, hauler
trade alt, mission runner, hauler
scout, trade

Account 2 (inactive)
Trade
Trade
Trade

When I fill up my active orders on main account, then I'll re-open account 2

My choice of pronouns is based on your avatar. Even if I know what is behind the avatar.

Tipa Riot
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2015-12-26 17:13:16 UTC
New player with super chars What? ...did you just buy the chars/accounts?

...sorry for not being constructive, nothing to add to the given advice above.

I'm my own NPC alt.

ergherhdfgh
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#7 - 2015-12-26 17:20:52 UTC
If you don't know what to do with your alts why do you have them?

Also multiple character training can only be done with PLEX which are more expensive than subs and you can only log onto one character per account. So if you plan on training a character for a long long time then they would likely be better off on a separate account.

However TBH you come off to me as sounding like a guy that came to eve from other MMOs and just does not get this game and will likely be writing a tear filled "eve isn't fair so I'm leaving thread" a few months down the road.

Want to talk? Join Cara's channel in game: House Forelli

Adel Muriell
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2015-12-26 19:16:27 UTC
Thank you for all the anwsers.

Tipa and ergher you did not understood what you have just Read.

First of all eve is my first mmo which i ever played. Second, im not as New as you think, im playing eve over 3 Years now, so i know few things about IT.

Im not asking for advice what to do with my alts ergher.

I was just curious How other players with multiple characters are menaging third accounts and How does IT affect third gamestyle and their efficency.

maybe i didnt write IT enough clearly, maybe because English is my foregin language, but you completly did not understand me.a
J'Poll
Perkone
Caldari State
#9 - 2015-12-26 21:47:05 UTC
Adel Muriell wrote:
Thank you for all the anwsers.

Tipa and ergher you did not understood what you have just Read.

First of all eve is my first mmo which i ever played. Second, im not as New as you think, im playing eve over 3 Years now, so i know few things about IT.

Im not asking for advice what to do with my alts ergher.

I was just curious How other players with multiple characters are menaging third accounts and How does IT affect third gamestyle and their efficency.

maybe i didnt write IT enough clearly, maybe because English is my foregin language, but you completly did not understand me.a


Which is a post for GD, not NCQA.

Personal channel: Crazy Dutch Guy

Help channel: Help chat - Reloaded

Public roams channels: RvB Ganked / Redemption Road / Spectre Fleet / Bombers bar / The Content Club

Adel Muriell
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#10 - 2015-12-26 21:54:21 UTC
J'Poll wrote:
Adel Muriell wrote:
Thank you for all the anwsers.

Tipa and ergher you did not understood what you have just Read.

First of all eve is my first mmo which i ever played. Second, im not as New as you think, im playing eve over 3 Years now, so i know few things about IT.

Im not asking for advice what to do with my alts ergher.

I was just curious How other players with multiple characters are menaging third accounts and How does IT affect third gamestyle and their efficency.

maybe i didnt write IT enough clearly, maybe because English is my foregin language, but you completly did not understand me.a


Which is a post for GD, not NCQA.


Then my mistake. If moderator could move this topic to general discussion...
ergherhdfgh
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#11 - 2015-12-27 00:21:13 UTC
Adel Muriell wrote:
im playing eve over 3 Years now, so i know few things about IT.

This is the new character question and answer section of the forums. It is typically a section for new players. Any questions asked here I assume are new players. If you have been playing this game for years and are posting here then in my opinion you are the one that is confused not me.

First you post:
Adel Muriell wrote:
I need an advice. What is the best setup
for characters i have?

Then you post:
Adel Muriell wrote:

Im not asking for advice what to do with my alts ergher.


It sure sounds to me like you are asking for advice about your alts then telling me that you are not asking about advice for your alts.

This section of the forum is for new characters and typically has new player questions posted here. If you are posting in the new character section of the forum with questions about years old super pilots then maybe you need to re-think your posting strategy.

Want to talk? Join Cara's channel in game: House Forelli