These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

CSM Campaigns

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Nameloading for CSM XI

Author
Short Bus Syndicate
#1 - 2015-12-22 12:12:08 UTC
Hello there guys. First and for most . Im no one. Not some high caliber FC, not lead diplomat for a major alliance. Just a fellow eve player like each and almost every single one of you. No hidden political agenda and not trying to line my pockets before anyone else gets a chance too.

I would like to bid on a spot for CSM XI and use my knowledge of the game and knowledge of Supply side economics as well as my opinions of how to help new eden grow and expand in the coming year.

First, i a quick overlook of my game history. I have played eve online since 2009. i started off mining like most new players and stared a corp with other several day old toons trying to get some where. i eventually found my way into the world of mission runners and incursions from there and made some decent isk but got stale of the repetition of the same thing every other mission, i have lived in WH space even and enjoyed that challenge immensely. Now i presently reside in null sec and enjoy it but would like to see the escape of null sec shaken up a bit more then how the sand castles are being shaken up. Ive also done industries in almost all aspects, except for drug production cause well.....um legal reasons >.>......

(side note im rather active on reddit fyi =)

What i feel like i could bring to the CSM

* A level head, that is biased because of political ideals or position of related eve power.
* I have a large understanding of grand schemes and implementation of complicated ideas.
* A fantastic ability to diffuse and mediate arising conflicts of social nature as well as convey points and meaning to all parties invovled.
* A willingness to accept cristiism and mistakes that are either put onto me or made myself.

What id like to see and communicate with CCP about.
(null-sec and industry focus)
* Bringing a new landscape to the new eden out regions in an attempt to escalate and drive conflict and drive pilots further from the ever fruitful jita.
* Continue to push ccp about bringing more ships into the game and present counters to ships specifically, vs swinging the nerf bat so easily.
* Push for larger industry operation capacities as the ceiling for a lot is starting to get reached and its getting crowded at the top. allow for continued growth especially towards older players who feel like that have reached there limit in a lot of ways.

there are a lot of things that i too would like to touch up on but i can not do that and keep this short and sweet. Please if you have any questions feel free to message me on forums, send me an ingame mail or anything else that you would like to call me out on. Do it. i want to prove that i will be good at this and that you will not regret choosing me as a CSM Representative.

Thank you all and fly safe.
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2015-12-30 00:58:50 UTC
You've got my vote :)))))
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2016-01-18 21:24:31 UTC
Here is the interview recorded by CSM Watch for the CSM 11 election coverage: Nameloading interview

Enjoy !