These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page
 

MASS-PROTEST AGAINST EXPLORING THE CHARACTER BAZAAR & SKILL TRADING

First post First post
Author
Freelancer117
So you want to be a Hero
#1 - 2015-10-17 19:58:39 UTC
Time for another MASS-PROTEST, after Incarna greed is good debalce, CCP Games still has not learned the lesson X

source: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=536826276


Cya you in Amarr, on the Amarr VIII (Oris) - Emperor Family Academy station undock, shooting the monument !

Regards, a Freelancer


PS: Time to make stand against this Bullshit all over again, like we did in 2011 and made the Company change policy.
https://ardentdefense.wordpress.com/2011/06/24/eve-jita-mass-protest/

CCP Seagull wrote:

Quote:
#51 - 2014-05-12 17:11:55 UTC
Freelancer117 wrote:


May I remind CCPgames about this dev blog:

http://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/accord-reached-at-ccps-special-summit/

"We have expressed our deep concern about potential grey areas that the introduction of virtual goods permits, and CCP has made a commitment to discuss any proposals that might fall into these grey areas in detail with CSM at the earliest possible stage."

Hope that awareness has not dissipated over the years.

Regards, a Freelancer



Nothing has changed in our approach since that blog - the same principles still apply, and we will still discuss all new plans with the CSM.


source: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=4583354#post4583354

Eve online is :

A) mining simulator B) glorified chatroom C) spreadsheets online

D) CCP Games Pay to Win at skill leveling, with instant gratification

http://eve-radio.com//images/photos/3419/223/34afa0d7998f0a9a86f737d6.jpg

http://bit.ly/1egr4mF

BrundleMeth
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#2 - 2015-10-17 20:09:54 UTC
Um....No...I don't give a s(h)it....
Zappity
Exit-Strategy
Unchained Alliance
#3 - 2015-10-17 20:11:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Zappity
I think the proposed change is a good idea. I would think otherwise if the character bazaar were not already a thing. But it is, so bring it on.

Zappity's Adventures for a taste of lowsec and nullsec.

Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#4 - 2015-10-17 20:11:30 UTC
If you are looking for support in this endeavor, I'm afraid it won't be coming from me.

Mr Epeen Cool
syndic4te
#5 - 2015-10-17 20:12:40 UTC
Freelancer117 wrote:
Time for another MASS-PROTEST, after Incarna greed is good debalce, CCP Games still has not learned the lesson X

source: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=536826276


Cya you in Amarr, on the Amarr VIII (Oris) - Emperor Family Academy station undock, shooting the monument !

Regards, a Freelancer


PS: Time to make stand against this Bullshit all over again, like we did in 2011 and made the Company change policy.
https://ardentdefense.wordpress.com/2011/06/24/eve-jita-mass-protest/

CCP Seagull wrote:

Quote:
#51 - 2014-05-12 17:11:55 UTC
Freelancer117 wrote:


May I remind CCPgames about this dev blog:

http://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/accord-reached-at-ccps-special-summit/

"We have expressed our deep concern about potential grey areas that the introduction of virtual goods permits, and CCP has made a commitment to discuss any proposals that might fall into these grey areas in detail with CSM at the earliest possible stage."

Hope that awareness has not dissipated over the years.

Regards, a Freelancer



Nothing has changed in our approach since that blog - the same principles still apply, and we will still discuss all new plans with the CSM.


source: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=4583354#post4583354


i like cake
BrundleMeth
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#6 - 2015-10-17 20:12:47 UTC
Mr Epeen wrote:
If you are looking for support in this endeavor, I'm afraid it won't be coming from me.

Mr Epeen Cool

Well said...
Marsha Mallow
#7 - 2015-10-17 20:15:51 UTC
Sorry but I only riot on contract now. Will accept Fedos as payment.

And some effort, please. I'm going to need an inspiring Braveheart style speech first. Bit of arm waving.

You know there was a Russian led protest in Jita a few weeks back over grrr sov changes? Kind of backfired really because it was comical.

Fingers crossed for the appearance of a role playing Drifter fleet in Amarr for some real entertainment Lol

Ripard Teg > For the morons in the room:

Sweets > U can dd my face any day

Bobb Bobbington
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2015-10-17 20:17:39 UTC
I dunno, honestly if it was the difference between Eve suffering a slow and painful starvation of funds or enough money to keep Eve going another 10 years, (not saying Eve is dieing, just saying hypothetically), I would rather have Eve with a few ****** pay to win elements than not at all.

This is a signature.

It has a 25m signature.

No it's not a cosmic signature.

Probably.

Btw my corp's recruiting.

BrundleMeth
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#9 - 2015-10-17 20:21:36 UTC
Marsha Mallow wrote:
Sorry but I only riot on contract now. Will accept Fedos as payment.

And some effort, please. I'm going to need an inspiring Braveheart style speech first...


FREEDOMMMMMMMMMMMM........
Divine Entervention
Doomheim
#10 - 2015-10-17 20:33:58 UTC
cuz im proud to be a caldarian, where at least I know I'm free.
Moon Moon Burdy
Devils Rejects 666
The Devil's Warrior Alliance
#11 - 2015-10-17 20:42:13 UTC
They hate the monument!! Get away from the monument!!

Things that went boom

Storytime with Moon Moon New stories semi frequently-ish!

Promising Young Murderer, Education Appreciated.

Hound Halfhand
Repo Industries
#12 - 2015-10-17 20:49:28 UTC
Fight the power.
Chocolaty Sprogmaster
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#13 - 2015-10-17 20:51:18 UTC
I was outraged at first glance, but after reading the implementation and thinking about it, I don't really see a problem. Skill points aren't being created for $$, they have to be converted from a character that trained them, and at diminishing returns.

While I'm not a fan of the extreme diminishing returns for higher SP characters (SP already mean less to higher SP chars, why such a huge penalty?), and there will be issues that need to be worked out, its not really providing anything that can't already be purchased through the Bazaar. It just sort of streamlines the process and makes CCP some more money in the process, so go for it IMO.
NUBIARN
Brutal Ballerinas
#14 - 2015-10-17 20:54:24 UTC
Must get some smart bombing battleships setup in Amar TwistedTwisted
Eternal Bob
Doomheim
#15 - 2015-10-17 21:29:52 UTC
Yes, log in to CCP's game and shoot some pixels, that'll teach them Roll

Biomassing to free a char slot.

Freelancer117
So you want to be a Hero
#16 - 2015-10-17 21:33:12 UTC
Eternal Bob wrote:
Yes, log in to CCP's game and shoot some pixels, that'll teach them Roll


http://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/a-letter-to-the-followers-of-eve/

Power to the Costumers, Vote with your Wallet Cool

Quote:
There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else.

Sam Walton


source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Walton

Eve online is :

A) mining simulator B) glorified chatroom C) spreadsheets online

D) CCP Games Pay to Win at skill leveling, with instant gratification

http://eve-radio.com//images/photos/3419/223/34afa0d7998f0a9a86f737d6.jpg

http://bit.ly/1egr4mF

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#17 - 2015-10-17 21:39:13 UTC
Went to Amarr, expecting a huge protest...



...only to find a solitary - and disturbed - individual, railing against imaginary threats in his urine-stained underwear.


If being a Freelancer means wandering about an empty station with faeces-smeared trousers with a shabby cardboard protest sign, count me in (only joking, count me out)

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

Divine Entervention
Doomheim
#18 - 2015-10-17 21:42:27 UTC
lol@dudes wearing underpants
Carrie-Anne Moss
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#19 - 2015-10-17 21:44:21 UTC
BURN EVE TO THE GROUND.

RIOT! (GAMES)
Mixu Paatelainen
Eve Refinery
#20 - 2015-10-17 21:44:40 UTC
Mm... Nope.
123Next pageLast page