These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE New Citizens Q&A

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

How to filter off Cargo Containers belonging not to you?

Author
Geopoly
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2015-06-17 06:00:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Geopoly
How to filter off Cargo Containers belonging not to you in overview window? I don't want cargo containers of other players displayed.

I used to use "States" tab and select not to display items if "Pilot has no standing" for example. Now that option works differently. Or do I miss something? It's been some time since I played this game.
Tau Cabalander
Retirement Retreat
Working Stiffs
#2 - 2015-06-17 06:24:13 UTC
I don't think it is possible. There is no state for ownership, and I don't think containers have standing (if they do, I'm totally wrong, and it might be possible).
Geopoly
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#3 - 2015-06-17 07:05:03 UTC
I wouldn't ask if it didn't work earlier.
ergherhdfgh
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#4 - 2015-06-17 10:47:18 UTC
This is the new character Q&A section of the forums. It sounds to me like you've been much deeper into the overview settings than the average player, well for sure much deeper than I've ever gone. You might want to look for more expert advice on a section of the forum that specializes in these types of questions. We are used to noob questions here.

Want to talk? Join Cara's channel in game: House Forelli

Gregor Parud
Imperial Academy
#5 - 2015-06-17 13:38:43 UTC
They've been... "updating" the whole standings/states stuff and as always it's 2 steps forward, 1 step back. You can make it work for ships but not for cans or wrecks.