These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE New Citizens Q&A

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Bookmarking guide

Author
AeonOfTime
Syrkos Technologies
Joint Venture Conglomerate
#1 - 2015-06-12 10:40:58 UTC  |  Edited by: AeonOfTime
After realizing how many players do not know what an undock bookmark is, I wrote up a small guide on bookmarking that delves into creating undock bookmarks, as well as docking bookmarks.

Bookmarking guide

An extension to the guide for safespot bookmarks is planned as well, which is the logical step after the docking bookmarks.

As always, input is appreciated - especially if I am talking nonsense again Big smile

Additionally, if there are any related questions you'd like to ask, or if anything is unclear - please tell me.

UPDATE: 13.06.2015
Rewrote the section on docking bookmarks based on feedback.

Lone wolf and nomad extraordinaire. eve.aeonoftime.com

Lulu Lunette
Savage Moon Society
#2 - 2015-06-12 10:54:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Lulu Lunette
AeonOfTime wrote:
After realizing how many players do not know what an undock bookmark is, I wrote up a small guide on bookmarking that delves into creating undock bookmarks, as well as docking bookmarks.

Bookmarking guide

An extension to the guide for safespot bookmarks is planned as well, which is the logical step after the docking bookmarks.

As always, input is appreciated - especially if I am talking nonsense again Big smile

Nice!

@lunettelulu7

AeonOfTime
Syrkos Technologies
#3 - 2015-06-12 12:22:40 UTC
Lulu Lunette wrote:
Nice!

Thanks!

P.S.: On some suggestions I added information on the invulnerability when undocking and the session change timer.

AeonOfTime
Syrkos Technologies
#4 - 2015-06-13 16:13:24 UTC
Based on community feedback, I rewrote the part about docking bookmarks and updated a number of other information to be more accurate.

Cara Forelli
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#5 - 2015-06-13 18:10:15 UTC
Nice work. I don't know if you have experience in wormhole space, but bookmarking schemes for wormhole chains are also a useful thing to learn. Obviously there are many ways to do it but I discuss one of them here.

Want to talk? Join my channel in game: House Forelli

Titan's Lament

Shiloh Templeton
Cheyenne HET Co
#6 - 2015-06-16 00:22:34 UTC
Nice layout and writing.

Have you given thought to adding sections for perches and safes?