These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Skill Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Am i missing anything?

Author
Salmeke
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2015-05-29 11:23:11 UTC
Besides capital ships V and Amarr Carrier V which im training now, are there any skills ive over looked for this character in order to make him a perfect Aeon Pilot?

I think ive pretty much covered all the bases, but theres every chance i may have missed something obvious.

Opinions please?

Eveboard
Tynian Erath
Perkone
Caldari State
#2 - 2015-05-29 14:12:58 UTC
Nice char, all I can think of is maybe train some electronic skills for the use of a tp as it has been a savior when a derp hic shows up and needs to die fast so you can gtfo.
Lea Veldspar
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#3 - 2015-05-29 15:37:11 UTC
Impressive character indeed

I may be mistaken since I don't know if there is an execption for fighters and fighter bomber, but no Drone Avionics at the moment ?
Salmeke
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2015-05-30 21:35:12 UTC
Tynian Erath wrote:
Nice char, all I can think of is maybe train some electronic skills for the use of a tp as it has been a savior when a derp hic shows up and needs to die fast so you can gtfo.

Ahh, great suggestion, i never gave that a thought but it sounds like a great addition thank you.

Lea Veldspar wrote:
Impressive character indeed

I may be mistaken since I don't know if there is an exception for fighters and fighter bomber, but no Drone Avionics at the moment ?

As far as im aware, drone Avionics and advanced drone avionics dont effect fighters and bombers, if somebody else can correct me on that that i'd appreciate it.
Tau Cabalander
Retirement Retreat
Working Stiffs
#5 - 2015-06-02 01:55:25 UTC
Salmeke wrote:
As far as im aware, drone Avionics and advanced drone avionics dont effect fighters and bombers, if somebody else can correct me on that that i'd appreciate it.

I don't know for certain, but the drone overhaul changed all other drone skills to affect fighters and bombers.

The Aeon does get a 3x control multiplier, which would guarantee 60 km without additional skills.

Would be nice to know the answer though from a current pilot.