These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Is it possible to do missions for Mordu's Legion?

Author
Imalia Bloodlines
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#1 - 2015-05-20 17:01:47 UTC
These level 4 missions are in deep null sec and since they are kinda lucrative (1000lp = 3000isk??) I wanted to ask if anyone is doing them, as I suspect a lot of players are interested, camping out there, bubling gates etc...or am I wrong?
Degnar Oskold
Moira.
Villore Accords
#2 - 2015-05-20 17:05:31 UTC
I ran the level 3 missions for long enough to get a Garmur when those were first released, using a cloaky nullified loki, with insta dock and insta undock bookmarks. The locals will hate your presence though.
Paranoid Loyd
#3 - 2015-05-20 17:13:08 UTC
Those BPCs aren't farming themselves.

Gila works well. But yeah you will be hunted and it's not easy.

"There is only one authority in this game, and that my friend is violence. The supreme authority upon which all other authority is derived." ISD Max Trix

Fix the Prospect!

Degnar Oskold
Moira.
Villore Accords
#4 - 2015-05-20 17:24:45 UTC
Paranoid Loyd wrote:

Most are coming from Mordus Angels , which are based in that station and thus are blue to their own missioners

As another neutral there, you are at worst a spy , and at best commercial competition. Mordu's Angels have a vested interested in hunting you down and killing you since that will boost their own bpc profitability
Imalia Bloodlines
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#5 - 2015-05-20 17:50:27 UTC
Degnar Oskold wrote:
Paranoid Loyd wrote:

Most are coming from Mordus Angels , which are based in that station and thus are blue to their own missioners

As another neutral there, you are at worst a spy , and at best commercial competition. Mordu's Angels have a vested interested in hunting you down and killing you since that will boost their own bpc profitability

That bad...just how many people are there, I suspect that at some point it's an open season on you, but perhaps you can steal a few hours at times?
Estella Osoka
Perkone
Caldari State
#6 - 2015-05-20 18:09:30 UTC
Just join their corp/alliance.
Gh0stBust3rs
Destruction and Pacification Services
#7 - 2015-05-20 18:31:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Gh0stBust3rs
Sometimes the imperium gets a bug up their ass and camp moa in their station and farms the missions.

Its a risk vs reward thing. bring a cloaky nullified tengu and a mobile depot and watch dscan for probes. refit to cloak+null to turn in.