These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Open Invitation to join industrial corp.

First post
Author
Atomic Virulent
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2015-04-26 09:14:21 UTC
Title says it all.

Apply to join my industrial corp.
Ohaiya
Involuntary Crowdsourcing
#2 - 2015-04-26 09:25:37 UTC
This will go well.

You should change the name of your Corp to "Wardec Central"
Ferni Ka'Nviiou
Doomheim
#3 - 2015-04-26 09:35:38 UTC
No incentives, no specific description of corp activities.
1 member, and that's it.
In GD.

...Good luck.
Yang Aurilen
The Mjolnir Bloc
Templis CALSF
#4 - 2015-04-26 09:38:49 UTC
New way of griefing: Make a "noob" alt and then make an "indy corp" for newbies and then post on GD so your other alts can wardec your alt for free kills.

Post with your NPC alt main and not your main main alt!

Solecist Project
#5 - 2015-04-26 09:51:09 UTC
Sure thing!

Would you like to be wardecced or suicide ganked?

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

Solecist Project
#6 - 2015-04-26 09:51:55 UTC
Yang Aurilen wrote:
New way of griefing: Make a "noob" alt and then make an "indy corp" for newbies and then post on GD so your other alts can wardec your alt for free kills.

So carebears found a new way to grief players and destroy the game?

That ringing in your ears you're experiencing right now is the last gasping breathe of a dying inner ear as it got thoroughly PULVERISED by the point roaring over your head at supersonic speeds. - Tippia

Avaelica Kuershin
Paper Cats
#7 - 2015-04-26 09:53:59 UTC
I could have sworn there was a forum for corp recruitment. Perhaps look for it before this gets locked?
Shederov Blood
Deadly Viper Kitten Mitten Sewing Company
#8 - 2015-04-26 10:01:01 UTC
It's the ones that recruit new players straight out of the starter systems and SoE arc, and then teach them only how to become victims that bother me. Those are the worst kind of griefers.

This on the other hand... anyone who joins this deserves what they get.

Who put the goat in there?

Tiddle Jr
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#9 - 2015-04-26 10:02:17 UTC
Atomic Virulent wrote:
Title says it all.

Apply to join my industrial corp.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=topics&f=265 this is a homeplace for your thread

"The message is that there are known knowns. There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know" - CCP

Mara Pahrdi
The Order of Anoyia
#10 - 2015-04-26 11:20:30 UTC
Atomic Virulent wrote:
I'll start a recruitment thread in GD and I bet it's moved within an hour of posting.

ISD let you down again.

+1 to ISD.

Remove standings and insurance.

Thorn Galen
Bene Gesserit ChapterHouse
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#11 - 2015-04-26 11:46:13 UTC
Avaelica Kuershin wrote:
I could have sworn there was a forum for corp recruitment. Perhaps look for it before this gets locked?

^^ This.
I expect once CCP put out the fires around the servers, this thread will get moved or closed.
flakeys
Doomheim
#12 - 2015-04-26 12:38:48 UTC
Thorn Galen wrote:
Avaelica Kuershin wrote:

^^ This.
I expect once CCP put out the fires around the servers, this thread will get moved or closed.

By saying he is doing it wrong you are actually proving him right ....

Ah nevermind , carry on.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

Otso Bakarti
Doomheim
#13 - 2015-04-26 12:55:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Otso Bakarti
We'll buy all your training books. We'll buy the next ship you hope to qualify for and all the mods for it. We'll buy your first sub cap in anticipation of buying your first cap! We'll pay you 100,000,000 ISK a day just for being a member and of course with that goes the 0% percent tax, since we foot the bill ourselves with PLEX and a Visa card.

What you stand to receive as a benefit from being in our humble corp is outstanding fun, meeting the ideal person of the opposite (we're working on same) gender who'll freely date you and pay for your living expenses as well as the automobile(s) of your choice.

In fact, if you want to go to the fridge for a beer, we'll provide litter bearers for you.

(If that's not incentive, I don't know what is.Blink )

There just isn't anything that can be said!

Commissar Kate
NulzSec
#14 - 2015-04-26 13:02:21 UTC
Otso Bakarti wrote:
We'll buy all your training books. We'll buy the next ship you hope to qualify for and all the mods for it. We'll buy your first sub cap in anticipation of buying your first cap! We'll pay you 100,000,000 ISK a day just for being a member and of course with that goes the 0% percent tax, since we foot the bill ourselves with PLEX and a Visa card.

What you stand to receive as a benefit from being in our humble corp is outstanding fun, meeting the ideal person of the opposite (we're working on same) gender who'll freely date you and pay for your living expenses as well as the automobile(s) of your choice.

In fact, if you want to go to the fridge for a beer, we'll provide litter bearers for you.

(If that's not incentive, I don't know what is.Blink )

Bah, the only incentive I need is for someone to say "Grr Goons". The rest is just icing on the cake.
Solecist Project
#15 - 2015-04-26 14:34:07 UTC
GRRRR LOVELY KATE

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#16 - 2015-04-26 15:13:25 UTC
Quote:

Forum rules

23. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online provided that it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

In addition, please keep all corp recruitment to the Alliance and Corporation Recruitment Center. Thank you.

Thread closed.

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode

Senior Lead

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department