These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Grinding for standing for jumpclones...

Author
Fighter Maurset
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2015-04-06 18:45:13 UTC
I just have to say. I want jumpclones. Nice features for those of us who can not pvp every day.
But getting standings from 8 up to 10 feels like the bad old endless grinding from Warcraft.
And Im considering if its worth the time...

If my pilot is certain to face death... I want full ramming speed towards the enemy ship...

Danika Princip
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#2 - 2015-04-06 18:47:47 UTC
If you don't want to grind the standings, join Estel Arador for a day or two.
Fighter Maurset
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2015-04-06 18:52:46 UTC
Danika Princip wrote:
If you don't want to grind the standings, join Estel Arador for a day or two.


Thanks for the tip

If my pilot is certain to face death... I want full ramming speed towards the enemy ship...

Harvey James
The Sengoku Legacy
#4 - 2015-04-06 19:58:17 UTC
and it only takes standing of 8 for jc's not 10

T3's need to be versatile so no rigs are necessary ... they should not have OP dps and tank

ABC's should be T2, remove drone assist, separate HAM's and Torps range, -3 HS for droneboats

Nerf web strength, Make the blaster Eagle worth using

Rivr Luzade
Coreli Corporation
Pandemic Legion
#5 - 2015-04-06 20:05:44 UTC
Or get in a corp with a Rorqual or a Titan. Or ask people to grind the standing for you and pay them, that's what other players do for a living and advertise in the market forum. So, socialize or do the work on your own. There is no need for change in this regard as all the solutions are already present.

UI Improvement Collective

My ridicule, heavy criticism and general pale outlook about your or CCP's ideas is nothing but an encouragement to prove me wrong. Give it a try.

Lugh Crow-Slave
#6 - 2015-04-06 22:55:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Lugh Crow-Slave
Rivr Luzade wrote:
Or get in a corp with a Rorqual or a Titan. Or ask people to grind the standing for you and pay them, that's what other players do for a living and advertise in the market forum. So, socialize or do the work on your own. There is no need for change in this regard as all the solutions are already present.


as well CCP talked about giving this as a serves to XL administrative structures
MicDeath Titan
No Mans Corp
incendia equus
#7 - 2015-04-07 01:58:09 UTC
Lugh Crow-Slave wrote:
Rivr Luzade wrote:
Or get in a corp with a Rorqual or a Titan. Or ask people to grind the standing for you and pay them, that's what other players do for a living and advertise in the market forum. So, socialize or do the work on your own. There is no need for change in this regard as all the solutions are already present.


as well CCP talked about giving this as a serves to XL administrative structures

They better ******* not.
FireFrenzy
Cynosural Samurai
#8 - 2015-04-07 06:48:48 UTC
Grinding standings to 8 is annoying but Astel is a thing you can do... Now i think they are never not at war with marmite so you might have to be a little clever on the undock if you're seeding several stations with jumpclones...
afkalt
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#9 - 2015-04-07 07:13:23 UTC
You only need one corp.

1) Install JC in your station.
2) Jump to JC and fly it where you want it to be
3) Goto 1


Easy Smile
Fighter Maurset
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#10 - 2015-04-09 16:50:45 UTC
Harvey James wrote:
and it only takes standing of 8 for jc's not 10


8 !!? - Well... In that case, it was quite easy then =o) I was getting close to nine.

Thanks


If my pilot is certain to face death... I want full ramming speed towards the enemy ship...

Bienator II
madmen of the skies
#11 - 2015-04-09 17:29:20 UTC
i remember doing this long time ago. I picked a npc corp with the most lvl3 agents in a system (or surroundings). and grinded them with a t3 in two evenings. Jumpclones for everybody since then.

how to fix eve: 1) remove ECM 2) rename dampeners to ECM 3) add new anti-drone ewar for caldari 4) give offgrid boosters ongrid combat value

elitatwo
Zansha Expansion
Brave Collective
#12 - 2015-04-09 19:15:19 UTC
Fighter Maurset wrote:
I just have to say. I want jumpclones. Nice features for those of us who can not pvp every day.
But getting standings from 8 up to 10 feels like the bad old endless grinding from Warcraft.
And Im considering if its worth the time...


Wait, hold on. Are you saying that in order to get something you have to do some work first?

Preposterous!

Eve Minions is recruiting.

This is the law of ship progression!

Aura sound-clips: Aura forever