These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

My EVE

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

WIP: Jove Stargate

Author
Tykari
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2015-03-23 23:16:15 UTC
Since we got a glimpse of one during the Fanfest trailer I couldn't help but recreate one. Those of us who have seen the Jove ships in game before they got removed from the client might have noticed the stargates are essentially a mash up of parts of the Phantom and Eidolon models. So using those same models I exported using Triexporter before they got removed from the client I went ahead and tried to rebuild it as close I could from what little we saw in the video.

So on to the pictures, this is still Work in progress, still some improvements to be made.

Jove Stargate 1
Jove Stargate 2

In this dark void we are like brilliant stars, holding within us both the creative and destructive power to bring a new dawn upon worlds or plunge them into eternal darkness.

Buhhdust Princess
Mind Games.
Suddenly Spaceships.
#2 - 2015-03-23 23:34:17 UTC
Yeah these look pretty damn awesome. I would jump those all day.
Aralieus
Shadowbane Syndicate
#3 - 2015-03-27 02:21:53 UTC
Not bad, I like them!

Oderint Dum Metuant

Tykari
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2015-03-31 19:19:21 UTC
Slightly refined and Jove ships have been added.

Jove Stargate and Ships

In this dark void we are like brilliant stars, holding within us both the creative and destructive power to bring a new dawn upon worlds or plunge them into eternal darkness.

maCH'EttE
Perkone
Caldari State
#5 - 2015-03-31 19:43:56 UTC
tbh, its alittle to dark to see any detail.
Tykari
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2015-03-31 20:07:13 UTC
maCH'EttE wrote:
tbh, its alittle to dark to see any detail.

This better?

Gate

maCH'EttE
Perkone
Caldari State
#7 - 2015-03-31 20:09:30 UTC
yeah thats cool sh((