These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

[Intrepid Crossing] Sov 0.0, expanding, relaxed, RL first

First post
Author
sabre906
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2014-12-26 15:48:34 UTC  |  Edited by: sabre906
[IRC](SOSS)

Recruitment channel: Old Spice Syndicate

We're expanding, taking new systems and outposts. Large member base, not overextended, live in space we take, well positioned for Fozziesov.

Requirements:
-TS
-Able to pvp
-5 mil SP minimum

What we offer:
-relaxed, RL first
-no fees/kill quota/ore quota/any quota
-SRP available for roams, not just CTAs
-Stealth Bomber doctrine - Don't like being part of blob? Fly bombers in 8-10 man sb wings and bomb the blob instead.
-PvP training - learn to pvp
-FC training - learn to FC, lead roams, have fun
-Sov 0.0 with 3 Outposts, and increasing, as we take more systems.
-Nullsec anomolies and ores in -1.0 truesec sov systems, 130 mil per hour ratting, 20+ Sanctums per system with constant respawn. http://i.imgur.com/k3RbdDC.jpg
-Ore/PI/overseer personal effects/salvage/sleeper salvage/gas, etc. buy program.
-Logistics support/jump freighter hauling
-3 Outposts: Amar factory, Caldari Research, and Minmatar Refinery, covers manufacturing, research, copying, and invention at high efficiency, refinery at 54% base yield (highsec = 30-50% base yield). Additional outposts available as we take more systems.
-High yield PI, 70-100 mil isk per account per day.
-23/7 active (in siege mode) Rorqual mining boost, 35km strip miner range, 80 sec cycle, 41.37% higher yield boost compared to maxed Orca.

Apply Here
(does not work with in-game browser)

Questions? Feel free to post in this thread or contact a recruiter.

Intrepid Crossing is also recruiting corps into alliance. Policies/benefits are alliance wide.

Feel free to convo recruiters below if you have any questions:
Etarena
Poliana
Hecuba Troy
Shocknawe
Lokto Lazair
Virtutis Sahasranama
Shadowwalker shadows
Acane Fonulique
Astryde Caprice
Beauregard DuCorte
Crix Andersson
Jacoba Chakaid
Nario Smalldone
sabre906
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2014-12-27 23:22:14 UTC  |  Edited by: sabre906
What people say about us:

"Real 1337 pvpers live in places like Thera and Syndicate. You live in middle of deep null next to Russian renterland."

This is true. The former toughens ppl up, the later makes them soft. But on the flip side, in Thera and npc null, you have either station game bumpers, or trying to catch kitey nanoey risk averse kiters. Out here, you get to farm soft, cuddly Russian farmers and bot herders who are used to farming in peace the last few years. See top of the killboard. Notice the untanked carriers. Yes, he pulled the "logoffski" on us, because last time he got caught, it still works. Notice the freighter with ore in it. Yes, we caught it in a belt, trying to "save" cans.

"You offer -1.0 fully upgraded systems with 20+ sanctums. Real pvpers don't need them"

Really? You have something against isk? "Too cool for isk?" Out here, you get both best isk null has to offer, and easiest kills. Or would you rather live in npc null where both kills and isk is hard to come by? "Fight on an empty stomach" doesn't make you look tougher, it makes you a bum.

"You don't have daily kill quotas. Real 1337 corps have those"

Stuff like daily kill quotas, and making a roam and call it a CTA, don't make you more 1337, it makes you look more desperate, and rather sad. There's nothing like a mandatory quota to take the fun out of what's supposed to be an enjoyable thing. We're casual. RL first.

"Real 1337 corps have high demands of its members, because its members are high quality"

No, needy corps are just needy. A corp that expects members to set up alarmclock and take days off work for every CTAs, without SRP, is not worth joining. It doesn't mean its members are high quality, it means the corp is of low quality. We're the opposite - relaxed, RL first, no alarmclock ops, and have SRP. Our SRP covers not only CTAs but also roams. You can have fun without it breaking the wallet.
sabre906
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2014-12-28 21:58:50 UTC  |  Edited by: sabre906
Recruitment code speech, decoded:

"Pvp at our doorsteps"
=
Red blob will camp you in and shoot you at undock.

"We are self sufficient"
=
We have no logistics

"We have easy access to Jita"
=
We are in hotdrop range of Jita

"We value teamwork"
=
Mandatory CTA 10x daily

"We don't blob"
=
Nobody's ever online, you fight the red blob alone

"We don't NAP train"
=
Everybody shoots us

"We live in the best space"
=
We live in space with the best moon goo, which the corp farms, and you get to be meatshield against the blobs coming to take it.

"We have visions"
=
We have delusions

You will find none of that here.
sabre906
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2014-12-29 22:15:08 UTC  |  Edited by: sabre906
We have active 23/7 Rorqual mining booster sitting afk at POS with standing mining fleet advert for you. Mine the best ores, with boost. Notice the recent ore rebalance, and isk per m3 of ABC ores.
https://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/ore/

Ice belt access locally. And no, it's never mined out, it's not highsec ice belts.
Ilandrin Yona
Doomheim
#5 - 2014-12-30 02:56:09 UTC
How active is your corp for someone in Pacific US timezone? Around 0200 - 0600 Eve Time?

... ..... ....... ... ..... ....... ... ..... ....... ... ..... ....... ... ..... .......

My Eve Biography:

Ilandrin Yona

sabre906
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2014-12-30 04:50:16 UTC  |  Edited by: sabre906
Ilandrin Yona wrote:
How active is your corp for someone in Pacific US timezone? Around 0200 - 0600 Eve Time?

Most of our players are US, both east and west, as well as EU. There are also quite a few players from AU time zone. Corp has over 600 members, alliance has over 1k, so there's usually plenty of people online around the clock.
Major Choppable
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2014-12-30 05:34:22 UTC
Hi, Im fairly new and still learning the game, sent an application ingame.
Kat Herring
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2014-12-30 05:39:39 UTC
I might be interested in joining. If you're newbo friendly, contact me with more info on how to join. I'll put an in game app tomorrow morning.
sabre906
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2014-12-30 17:05:48 UTC  |  Edited by: sabre906
Kat Herring wrote:
I might be interested in joining. If you're newbo friendly, contact me with more info on how to join. I'll put an in game app tomorrow morning.

Major Choppable wrote:
Hi, Im fairly new and still learning the game, sent an application ingame.

We're willing to take newbies. There are vets who are willing to show you the robes. You should still know the basics though. The learning curve of jumping straight to null will be too steep if you don't know how to read overview.

The quirk about the space we live in is that Heaven level anoms can be done in any BC that can kite above 20km range. The BS sized rats in them don't shoot until they're within 20km. So if you can fly a tier 3 BC with no tank, you can make a very good living out here, far more isk than in highsec.
sabre906
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#10 - 2014-12-30 23:39:12 UTC
Recruitment is still open
sabre906
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#11 - 2015-01-01 02:17:32 UTC
Still open
yaikie
Someones Basement
#12 - 2015-01-01 05:38:51 UTC
Hey I'm very interested in joining. I've played Eve a little over the last couple of years but I've never explored game content outside of combat missions (I only have 3 months or so of game time on my account). I want to get in on some end game content and your corp seems like the perfect gateway.

API
zMPrbAbmfoo7JvD6qqy0rmoYRUymLHxgVOACmhU0bihzkIMun9gqufPgJoTM7a7Q
sabre906
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#13 - 2015-01-01 17:41:33 UTC
yaikie wrote:
Hey I'm very interested in joining. I've played Eve a little over the last couple of years but I've never explored game content outside of combat missions (I only have 3 months or so of game time on my account). I want to get in on some end game content and your corp seems like the perfect gateway.

API
~clip~

Posting full API in a public forum is not a good idea. Please do it through in game mail or attach to application. I must ask you to delete this api (from API website, not just in this forum) before I can accept your application. I'd like to keep our dirty laundry off EveSkunk for as long as possible.
yaikie
Someones Basement
#14 - 2015-01-01 19:24:30 UTC
Ha lucky for me Eveskunk is down. Thanks for the heads up though, will delete and send you an in game app now.
sabre906
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#15 - 2015-01-01 23:33:20 UTC
yaikie wrote:
Ha lucky for me Eveskunk is down. Thanks for the heads up though, will delete and send you an in game app now.

np
sabre906
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#16 - 2015-01-02 13:03:28 UTC
Recruitment still open
sabre906
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#17 - 2015-01-03 01:42:44 UTC
Questions? Feel free to post here or contact in game.
sabre906
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#18 - 2015-01-03 18:18:27 UTC
Alliance is now also recruiting corps. We live in the same space, and share the same benefits. Prospective corps feel free to contact.
sabre906
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#19 - 2015-01-04 18:04:40 UTC
Recruitment still open. Any questions? Feel free to post here.
sabre906
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#20 - 2015-01-05 19:31:06 UTC
still open
123Next pageLast page