These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Unrated Drone sites

Author
Adriana Shi
Brand Newbros
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#1 - 2014-09-06 18:14:47 UTC
so i've recently picked up hunting DED sites in high sec and i've also stumbled across some unrated escalations im just curious if maybe it was my luck or do drone escalations drop anything other then drone parts? They have Sentient Drones in them so i figure they should drop the new loot but i haven't seen any yet.

I've gotten the Astero chip and a Sent Omni once from the DED sites but i haven't gotten anything worth while in the escalations.

https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Hunting_the_Drudge_Factory and
https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Pulverize_The_Pioneers

are the two im referancing i know the gernallization that Rogue Drone stuff is generally not worth ones time but i thought after the Astero chips and the Sent faction loot release it might be so far the escalations suck kinda hard... but then again it may just be my luck i don't have much to referance i've only just started them.
DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2014-09-06 23:07:12 UTC
Probably just a run of bad luck. Definitely need to do quite a few more sites to get an idea of how often the loot drops.

For example, I always run Angel Hideaway anomalies when I see them because they're quick and I know they have a high chance to spawn a Commander NPC. From my experience it averages out to 1 out of 10.

DMC
Adriana Shi
Brand Newbros
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#3 - 2014-09-06 23:15:04 UTC
DeMichael Crimson wrote:
Probably just a run of bad luck. Definitely need to do quite a few more sites to get an idea of how often the loot drops.

For example, I always run Angel Hideaway anomalies when I see them because they're quick and I know they have a high chance to spawn a Commander NPC. From my experience it averages out to 1 out of 10.

DMC

yea i figured that would be the case its just odd as i've been running the other DED's mainly Bloods and almost every time i get at least something!

but come to think of the the loot table for rogue drones is probably extreamly small in comparison
Andrew Indy
Cleaning Crew
#4 - 2014-09-09 06:05:17 UTC  |  Edited by: Andrew Indy
Adriana Shi wrote:
DeMichael Crimson wrote:

DMC

yea i figured that would be the case its just odd as i've been running the other DED's mainly Bloods and almost every time i get at least something!

but come to think of the the loot table for rogue drones is probably extreamly small in comparison

The loot table from drones is much smaller than the other factions. (Pretty much 4 or 5 items vs maybe 30 from pirate factions)

By the way, has any one got a Sisters Tag from an Overseer. I know you can get them from Faction rats (sentient ) but I don't know if it was ever clarified if overseers did.