These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Confused

Author
Ehefkae
#1 - 2014-09-04 10:13:04 UTC  |  Edited by: 12100
Ok this might sound a little noobish but I am confused so bare with me

I can do any lvl 4 Caldary agent, now I want to do security because it pays more, problem is do I want to do spacelane patrol or cal navy? The Lp store is roughly the same.

Only difference I see is that cal navy has more tags in loot and spacelane has more loot
Voxinian
#2 - 2014-09-04 10:21:23 UTC
I personally have never used a single tag for the LP store. If you want all the proper tags to get something from the LP store you will be doing missions for a long time to have the right amount of tags (specially the higher ones) and might still have to buy some missing tags. If you wan't a ship/bp from the LP store you can just as well buy it on the market. The LP store is nice to get faction ammo without having to buy them from the market... with the rest you are just as well off buying it on the market.
Ehefkae
#3 - 2014-09-04 11:03:07 UTC
That is why I was thinking about doing SOE missions because I can use the lo to turn into probes
Ireland VonVicious
Vicious Trading Company
#4 - 2014-09-04 20:20:23 UTC
CN will get you better tax rate in Jita.

Think about it.
GordonO
BURN EDEN
#5 - 2014-09-04 22:35:32 UTC
Its all about where you want to trade and/or do industrial stuff as the standings make a difference. LP trade varies but can also be a factor. Its all about what you want out of it.

... What next ??

Chainsaw Plankton
FaDoyToy
#6 - 2014-09-07 18:44:42 UTC
the Irjunen area has a bunch of CPF agents (same lp store as CN and SP) and it is a 0.5 so good lp payouts. Also has CN storyline agent for rather quick CN standings gains. My CN and CPF standings are both at 10 but my CN standing is higher than CPF standing, and CPF was the main corp that I ran missions for.

that said I'd go for a corp that Doesn't have that lp store. I have somewhere around 2mil CPF lp and I just cba to even cash it out.

@ChainsawPlankto on twitter