These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Technology Lab

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

EVE-Cost - Web based industry tool for EVE-Online

First post
Author
Acid Kanshi
AIFAM
#41 - 2012-06-15 08:17:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Acid Kanshi
Added EVE-Central price fetching to Refining Calculator.

(Remember to refresh browser cache)

EVE-Cost is a manufacturing tool for EVE players. http://www.eve-cost.eu

Acid Kanshi
AIFAM
#42 - 2012-06-29 12:14:01 UTC
Made wallet journal Reports a bit more detailed. It shows specific refTypes too now. Example: http://www.eve-cost.eu/images/reports.jpg

EVE-Cost is a manufacturing tool for EVE players. http://www.eve-cost.eu

Acid Kanshi
AIFAM
#43 - 2012-06-30 11:32:20 UTC
Added research time calculation to manufacturing calculator.

http://www.eve-cost.eu/calculator

Under "Toggle Research" button it shows research times for inputed ML and PL.

EVE-Cost is a manufacturing tool for EVE players. http://www.eve-cost.eu

Alexej Haak
Dropkick Corp
#44 - 2012-07-29 16:38:56 UTC
Love this tool thanks for the great work!
Saving Manufacturing Carts would be cool :)
Gerbaum Utrigas
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#45 - 2012-08-19 22:43:27 UTC
Great tool!

Is there a way to get the actual Jita prices?
Acid Kanshi
AIFAM
#46 - 2012-08-20 11:44:27 UTC
Gerbaum Utrigas wrote:
Great tool!

Is there a way to get the actual Jita prices?


Under EVE-Central settings set Jita as location, and Price Type Percentile is the best option to use.

EVE-Cost is a manufacturing tool for EVE players. http://www.eve-cost.eu

Acid Kanshi
AIFAM
#47 - 2012-09-07 14:35:52 UTC
Added invention calculator.

http://www.eve-cost.eu/invention

It's still in beta phase and some things are missing like Decryptor ME/PE/Runs data, but invention chance and price calculations should work perfectly. Price fetching will come soon too.

EVE-Cost is a manufacturing tool for EVE players. http://www.eve-cost.eu

Acid Kanshi
AIFAM
#48 - 2012-09-18 11:25:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Acid Kanshi
Added EVE-Central price fetching to invention calculator.

All EVE-Central price fetching settings have The Forge region and Jita system as default when settings have not been saved.

EVE-Central price fetching does not required users to be logged in anymore. (EVE-Central price update is cached 4 hours per typeID)

EVE-Cost is a manufacturing tool for EVE players. http://www.eve-cost.eu

Alison Light
Mercenary Intentions
#49 - 2012-09-23 06:30:38 UTC
Is there a way to search for profitable items to Invent/Manufacture?
Acid Kanshi
AIFAM
#50 - 2012-09-23 09:57:25 UTC
Alison Light wrote:
Is there a way to search for profitable items to Invent/Manufacture?


Not directly, no. Yet at least.

EVE-Cost is a manufacturing tool for EVE players. http://www.eve-cost.eu

Zerox Kon
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#51 - 2012-09-26 19:15:25 UTC
Acid Kanshi wrote:
Alison Light wrote:
Is there a way to search for profitable items to Invent/Manufacture?


Not directly, no. Yet at least.



Please don't. That will ruin the fun...Big smile
Sakari Orisi
Shattered Paradigm
#52 - 2012-09-28 04:36:20 UTC
Would it be possible to make a feature where we can save a list of blueprints and have a nice little grid to compare profit between all of them ? Would help greatly in deciding what to make instead of having to check each one individually
Acid Kanshi
AIFAM
#53 - 2012-09-28 06:13:35 UTC
I'm not sure yet how I'm gonna approach that "profit" list thing. Zerox Kon has a point there I have thought about myself.

EVE-Cost is a manufacturing tool for EVE players. http://www.eve-cost.eu

Acid Kanshi
AIFAM
#54 - 2012-09-29 12:35:03 UTC
Manufacturing calculator accepts more parameters from URL now.

Example: http://www.eve-cost.eu/calculator/index/typeid/12003/me/-6/pe/-4/runs/10/marketprice/180000000.65/blueprintprice/1023489.84

EVE-Cost is a manufacturing tool for EVE players. http://www.eve-cost.eu

Joey Brisbane
Doomheim
#55 - 2012-10-05 19:34:11 UTC
D Program wrote:
Recoil wrote:
Looks to be ideal, unfortunately I can't get it to work at all. I type in various different things to manufacture but no blueprint ever shows up....... eg I try Punisher. But no autocomplete.... any ideas?


I fixed most of the IE problems now, refresh the page. IE, always the problem child of web development. Roll


Im having this problem to and i have tried both Chrome and IE but no autocomplete
Acid Kanshi
AIFAM
#56 - 2012-10-06 01:51:23 UTC
Joey Brisbane wrote:
D Program wrote:
Recoil wrote:
Looks to be ideal, unfortunately I can't get it to work at all. I type in various different things to manufacture but no blueprint ever shows up....... eg I try Punisher. But no autocomplete.... any ideas?


I fixed most of the IE problems now, refresh the page. IE, always the problem child of web development. Roll


Im having this problem to and i have tried both Chrome and IE but no autocomplete


Are both of them up to date latest release?

The problem seems to be on your end.

EVE-Cost is a manufacturing tool for EVE players. http://www.eve-cost.eu

Milovich Amelana
Doomheim
#57 - 2012-10-06 12:24:30 UTC
Adding to warehouse:

Leave zero if you don't want to add any amounts. for both price and quantity, but on adding - validation requests price.

Milovich Amelana
Doomheim
#58 - 2012-10-06 12:25:09 UTC
Found this thread after mail send.

Extract from mail:

With regards to it, I wanted to propose a new feature - or enhancement at least on your existing warehouse system.

You allow manual add to the warehouse with an auto update feature which is great, however, I think this can be enhanced in the following manner;

Allow assets API feature for all minerals, on updating updates the warehouse totals accumulated, as such, if you using the manu and research function, you can calculate profit and loss better as you will have a feature to say for example;

1 x Drake needs:

Mineral Per unit In Stock Short
Tritanium 2 688 743 12 000 578 0
Megacyte 923 0 923

Therefore on the results section, you can calculate your profit better given the assumption that you need to purchase the megacyte.

The same would be able to be done for refinining - to toggle "use warehouse" and all the ore in warehouses can be added to your refining form.

Let me know if you need more information or guidance on this?
Joey Brisbane
Doomheim
#59 - 2012-10-06 12:27:35 UTC
Acid Kanshi wrote:
Joey Brisbane wrote:
D Program wrote:
Recoil wrote:
Looks to be ideal, unfortunately I can't get it to work at all. I type in various different things to manufacture but no blueprint ever shows up....... eg I try Punisher. But no autocomplete.... any ideas?


I fixed most of the IE problems now, refresh the page. IE, always the problem child of web development. Roll


Im having this problem to and i have tried both Chrome and IE but no autocomplete


Are both of them up to date latest release?

The problem seems to be on your end.


Forgot to save my edit.

Got it working, stupid typing error from my part. Did the same error like 6 times in 2 different browsers What?
Acid Kanshi
AIFAM
#60 - 2012-10-06 12:43:37 UTC
Milovich Amelana wrote:
Adding to warehouse:

Leave zero if you don't want to add any amounts. for both price and quantity, but on adding - validation requests price.



Fixed, thanks for feedback!

EVE-Cost is a manufacturing tool for EVE players. http://www.eve-cost.eu